December 21, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 6:22:00 AM More reviews by francescacaca

i'd forgotten all about this hand cream until i got a 50ml version as a part of a GWP set a few weeks ago. i love the way this cream makes my hands look and feel. it's great for nourishing chapped hands and also evening out the lovely corned beef look that my skin sometimes has(!)

it is quite expensive, uk 16.50 for 100ml but i think it's definately worth getting if there's a gwp offer on at clarins. and i do find that if i have a nice product to use on my hands, i'll moisturise them more often.

it does have quite a strong scent, which is i believe due to the natural botanicals in the product. i personally dont mind it, but i think it's best to give it a sniff ibefore you buy just in case.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 4:58:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GREAT hand cream, a bit pricey, i am so picky with hand cream, face it, hands aged faster than any other parts of the body and sometimes faster than our face which is my case.

The cream has the perfect consistency and sinks right into the skin, it works very well and not greasy, not a big fan of the smell though but its not so bad. I need to reapply a few times more often than usual but at least its not greasy and leaves marks on surfaces as much.

they have taken out the parabens ingredients recently. very happppy . will buy from again now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, overall this is a very nice hand/nail cream. The reason why I have it 4 lippies and not more less:

pros: hydrating, softening, non-greasy, feels great

cons: $$$, too much fragrance, mine came with a screw cap, not a fliptop.

I got this as part of a holiday set with the lip balm. The lip balm is nice, softening, a moisture replenishing treatment, howver it also has a strong fragrance and is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

One of the very best ~deeply moisturizing with olive and sesame oils as well as shea butter. It really seems to sink into my skin instead of just sitting on the surface. No greasy or waxy feel. I love how my hands stay hydrated even after two or three washings. Some extra/unusual benefits: Japanese mulberry extract to brighten skin, Condurango tree bark extract to prevent sweaty palms, Myrrhe for nail and cuticle strengthening/repairing as well as aromatherapeutic fragrance. I love this product, and I stock up on it especially during the Holidays when Clarins has a double value set of it available.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

By far the best hand cream I ever used. Deeply moisterizing with a light texture this cream manages to sink in to your hands and retain the moisture without leaving your hands feeling greasy. It is a little on the pricey side however for the price you are paying the quality you get is worth it. It is also a nail treatment cream which is a nice added benefit - I would buy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2008 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lynn2525

I love this stuff! I'd read so much about it, but never thought to give it a try. When I saw it for much cheaper than the retail price at the duty free shop in Bangkok I grabbed a tube, and boy I wish I had bought more! It certainly has become a staple for me. Despite its relatively light texture, I find it much more moisturizing than many richer and heavier hand creams I've tried. It seems to truly moisturize rather than creating a protective barrier by leaving a film on my hands. I don't think it would heal chapped or cracked hands, but it works wonder at maitaining moisture throughout the day (which is the only time I use it). It sinks in quickly and doesn't leave my hands greasy at all. However, for bedtime I prefer using virgin shea butter as my hand treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2008 7:14:00 AM More reviews by shesclassy

Pausing throughout the day to smooth on a nice hand cream is a simple way to pamper yourself and regroup. It has a silky soft texture that feels instantly soothing when applied, making my hands feel soft for ages! Not watery but not too heavy, it strikes the perfect balance to provide lasting hydration. I couldn't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by chinkywinky

This is my favorite hand creme ever! It isn't greasy and absorbs fast. I don't like waiting for my hand cremes to absorb so this one is nice. It has a light herbal smell that is not bad. I've had the 100mL / 3.5oz tube for nearly 3 months and is almost all done because I use hand creme so often. It so good that I have three smaller 50mL as back up stock. I just wish it wasn't so expensive...but I'd still buy it if there isn't a cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by blueirisjazz

My grandmother started giving me bottles of this a few years ago, and I've been a believer ever since. I get really dry cuticles, which leads to painful hangnails. This keeps my hands soft, and my nails and cuticles moisturized and healthy. I use a cream with sunscreen during the day, and this at night. This cream is a classic for good reason. It just works!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by wooster

I thought Clarins had stopped making this for some reason & I rediscovered it at the airport recently. I absolutely love it, especially the fragrance which is so unique, kind of like the Clarins sunscreen. I think this hand cream is my hg, it moisturises so well and little goes a long way. I'm not happy about the price though, way too expensive but I will suffer that as I love it so much!