July 28, 2014 | 1199 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

A toner is a toner is a toner. Meaning, I don't really see anything amazing effects on my skin just from using this, but then again I don't see results with any toner I use. However, I did like this one the best out of all the toners I've used because it felt so refreshing, and very gentle (as a lot of toners are prone to drying out skin) and I love that it comes in a spray bottle. For that reason I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by bellabeautybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
This toner is so so refreshing and you skin feels and looks so clean after using it. It reduces the oilyness on my skin and has helped clear up spots and blackheads. I use it every day and will be running back to lush when it runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by michuko99

This is amazing. It's so refreshing and it worked so well with my skin. I had terrible acne when I was younger and this helped clear it up alot. You can use it for so many occasions. After cleansing your face, after sports, during school/work and after school/work. Its amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I love this toner. It is the first toner I have ever used and I'm so shocked I haven't been incorporating it into my skincare routine before. It tingles and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean without irritating it. Cheap too! The other toner I use is from the drug store and is $13 whereas the smaller bottle of this is only $8.95 from Lush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. :)
It's great for oily skin and I don't break out as often when I use this. I spray it onto my face and let it air dry so that it "closes" my pores. When I use it regularly, I don't break out as much or as often and if I do, the zits go away much faster, and it also works well for black heads.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by horcruxes

This works very well with my oily skin! I usually use this after cleansing, and it closes my pores, and leaves me feeling refreshed.

Lush's Tea Tree Water does help control and regulate my oily skin, without over drying my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by michii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this toner. I use this after I wash my face with the Dark Angels cleanser and it picks up any leftover cleanser that I might have missed. It is also great for oily skin and acne. I use this every day and I find that it helps clear up any occasional breakout that I get. Within a week my breakouts will be completely gone. If I don't wash my face before I go to bed, I'll just use this and it helps get rid of any excess oil that is on my face. I've tried spraying this on my face, like the workers at Lush told me to, and for me it works a lot better to spray it on a cotton pad and then wipe it all over my face. Overall, this is a great product and I will definitely buy it again after I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

I stopped using because I wasn't satisfied with its ability to remove leftover makeup after cleansing, so I switched to a Clinique toner... WORST DECISION ever. The Clinique toner was alcohol based and totally dried up my skin. Yes, it did remove excess makeup but the alcohol was really irritating. I stopped using it and gave the Tea Tree Water another try. This has been so much gentler and really does help with oil control. I still feel like it doesn't remove any leftover makeup, but I don't think thats what it is supposed to do anyways so I adjusted my cleansing method and cleanse twice in order to get rid of all my face makeup before putting this on. My skin feels a lot smoother, softer, and even looks clearer. Never switching again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by rtdh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HI. this toner is great for healthy skin to keep it clean. but i had a lot of acne and used alot of different products and toners. and i can say that this one is a really great and like the best. it helped me ALOT. altrough i used it alot. i always cleaned my face and spray it like 4 times a day. (the more the better) and my skin was dry all the time when i used it. so i mean one bottle is really nothing. at least 2 big bottles for a month if you suffering from acne. btw at the same time i also used other products to stop my acne. so it should be combinated with other great products.
im really happy now.
thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthalives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

yes yes, a thousand times, yes. helps even skin tone and helps with acne. i use this after mask of magnaminty. i will forever use lush products. this is a must.