December 22, 2014 | 1474 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by jacobjunior12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best toner I ever tried. Keeps me matte all day and helps with blemishes, but is hydrating at the same time (not oily)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Honestly, I didn't find that it did anything for me. I have acne-prone skin and I still prefer using good old witch hazel as my toner. I find that this makes me more dewy than I would like.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Chemikalische

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A GREAT product for my spot prone skin, it has vastly improved the condition of it and I have been using it religiously.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:13:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

This is my go to toner.. I've loved and used this product many times and been through many bottles... I need tea tree for my skin.. I bought the body shop tea tree toner and that just killed my skin!! So I went right to this one which really helped...

On the other hand I use Clinique clarifying toner which helps me so much more.. but that's when I can afford to buy the bottle... otherwise I stick to LUSH. x

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lollipop8520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While I really wanted to love this, it broke me out pretty badly on my forehead. I didn't change anything in my routine other than this, so I'm pretty sure it was this. I do sometimes like to spray a little of this on my nose because it helps keeps it looking less oily, but I will not repurchase. I'm not even sure what to do with my mostly full bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by SevenDaysInSunnyJune

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The tea tree toner is great for people with oily skin. I use this stuff morning and night. My skin feels fresh and clean after using it. It prevents my face from getting oily throughout the day as well as calming any spots that I might get. It is also amazing for removing excess foundation. In the evening if I'm wearing foundation, I will take if off with warm water and then a makeup wipe, which I thought would be enough. Yet when I use this toner after the makeup wipe, I find that there is still foundation on my skin, which would have gone unnoticed if I hadn't used the toner to remove it. I love this product. I haven't bothered trying other toners, this is all I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! This was my first Lush product, and the reason to my addiction to the company..
This toner is so amazing, first I love how it comes in a spray bottle, it's easy to spritz directly on to the face. I use it after washing my face before a moisturizer. And the tea tree oil is great because it's antiseptic so I sometimes spritz it on my face once during the day too if my face feels oily and it quickly gets refreshed again. I can also spritz some after I applied my makeup and it gives me a more glowing natural look and gets rid of that "cakey" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

A toner is a toner is a toner. Meaning, I don't really see anything amazing effects on my skin just from using this, but then again I don't see results with any toner I use. However, I did like this one the best out of all the toners I've used because it felt so refreshing, and very gentle (as a lot of toners are prone to drying out skin) and I love that it comes in a spray bottle. For that reason I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by bellabeautybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
This toner is so so refreshing and you skin feels and looks so clean after using it. It reduces the oilyness on my skin and has helped clear up spots and blackheads. I use it every day and will be running back to lush when it runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by michuko99

This is amazing. It's so refreshing and it worked so well with my skin. I had terrible acne when I was younger and this helped clear it up alot. You can use it for so many occasions. After cleansing your face, after sports, during school/work and after school/work. Its amazing.