October 31, 2014 | 1181 users online

Body Scrubs - BeneFit Cosmetics - Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2005 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lovekitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Got a sample of this at a Benefit counter. I LOVE the smell, the feel, etc... sadly, it made me break out in welts :( They went away in a few hours, but it's a bit alarming. Tried it twice, and it happened both times. I hope I can find something similar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells and feels great and my mature skins feels silky smooth and glows with a healthy sheen. It's a product you might be tempted to eat -- looks like oatmeal, and smells of honey-almond.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2005 7:54:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very expensive, but quite nice. Manages to slough off the bad stuff without feeling like steel wool on your face. Nice wholesome smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very pasty, clumpy scrub that really didn't do much for my skin. My skin felt somewhat smoother but the appearance didn't improve at all. I have tried many of Benefit's products and it seems to me that they simply have cute names and marketing to compensate and hook you into purchasing so-so products. It sells for $23 and now comes in a tube. I would not purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Toronto_princess

This is one of the very few products I like by Benefit. It smells like almonds and honey....i luv that smell (HUGE REASON WHY I ADORE THIS PRODUCT.......IT GREAT TO APPLY!). It exfoliates nicely too and doubles as a mask. This is my third time buying this. My only complaint is the price. I find it a bit expensive for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This smelt nice but was horrible and pasty.It seemed to leave my skin soft the first couple of times In used it but after that it didn't really have the same effect and I found the grains were too harsh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only have the trial size of this that came with a benefit order I placed..Its a really nice scrub and it smells divine...but I doubt Id buy the full size version...just too expensive for a facial scrub...im sure there are less expensive ones just as good!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2005 3:19:00 PM More reviews by decembermom

I have given this product a fair shake. I have used it for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed a definite improvement. I used to have a problem with my skin getting patchy and no amount of moisturizer helped. I even tried a loofah on my face (I don't recommend that). This scrub sucks out all the pimples to be to help clear up your skin and while I am still a little broken out, it's nothing like how it was. Everything is healing now and my acne scars are fading. Since I've used "Honey" my foundation wears better and my fine lines are less noticable. I leave "honey" on as a mask for about 20 minutes every morning because it seems to moisturize and soften my skin. It smells a marachino cherry and it makes me look younger. I have already bought a full size of this scrub and I will use it when I run out of all my little samples! UPDATE: I have since used this entire tube and found that I like it less than I did to start out with. If what you want is a simple exfoliant that smells nice then this is your ticket. As for me I have moved on to L'Occitane.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Honey, snap out of it," indeed. That's what I'd say to anyone considering buying this. I got this as a GWP sample. As I used it, I could only think to myself, "This stuff costs $23 for 5 oz.?" I have scrubs from Yves Rocher & mark that I paid less than 1/4 of the price of this. At least with those, they smell terrific, leave my skin soft & smooth, & you even get more product. The smell of this stuff is so-so, not the worst thing I've ever smelled, but very far from mouth-watering like the other brands I have. And this didn't even leave my skin soft or smooth at all. I might as well just have washed with nearly any soap. What a joke, & a bad one at that. In the past year I've tried about half a dozen diffent Benefit products. Every one of them I either returned for a refund or resold as a lightly used/tested item on eBay. My New Year's 2005 resolution is to never again waste my time or money on Benefit products. They're of average quality at best & nothing but crap at worst, & the prices are absolutely obscene. It should practically be a crime to charge the kind of money they do for their mediocre-to-junky products. They have cute names & packaging that can sucker you in, but they have to use that, of course. Otherwise, I can't see why anyone would possibly purchase their products IMO. I certainly never will again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2004 6:07:00 AM More reviews by angelstyle

UGH. I got a sample of this, is this actually supposed to smell like honey? If so the people at Benefit seriously have their noses out of joint! This smells so bad, like gross cherry medicine. Stuff smelling like this should not be legal. It did make my skin soft and moisturised though, but so do a handful of other scrubs out there that is a fraction of the price and you guessed it -without that awful smell