MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 11/25/2009 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Quite unflattering on my pigmented lips. Not much coverage, lasting power is so so.

on 11/23/2009 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this color for years and I stand by it!!! Its a beautiful pinkish nude color. Really nude on me, but I just love it! The texture is smooth and not drying, but color stay power is the part that lacks. I feel I have to reapply but still this lipstick last forever.

on 11/21/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Jubilee is a perfect MLBB peachy pink brown sheer cream with a shiny finish. It pairs nicely with Rimmel Addiction lipliner for a subtle, natural lip. My only complaint is that MAC Lustres are so drying! And the staying power is just okay. Other than that, it's a winner.

on 11/15/2009 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I LOVE this lippie. Received it in a swap and am now looking to get another as a backup! It's the perfect MLBB look.

I can use this during the daytime, and I usually can NEVER wear lipstick during the daytime unless it's ultra-sheer (like the slimshines).

Jubilee shows up as a pinkish-peach-brown on my pigmented lips. It's kind of a shade lighter than my natural lip colour - so it gives me a very refined look, if that makes sense.

The only gripe is the staying power. I have to layer it on some balm and put a little bit of gloss or balm over it to make it stay - the lustre formula never stays long on my lips.

NC44 for reference.

AWESOME lipstick. Super moisturizing, beautiful colour, great lasting power. I love MAC lipsticks. Definitely a great product.

on 10/31/2009 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a beautiful, beautiful colour. I love MAC's lustre lipsticks; they are so creamy and non-drying. This is basically the perfect nude for my lips. It really does looks like it's my lips, but better!

on 9/24/2009 8:37:00 AM

This is my go-to nude lip color - the perfect, pinky/peachy nude color that gives a polished look without making you look pale or washed out. Generally speaking, I do not prefer MAC lipsticks because I find them thick and drying, but the lustre is creamy and slightly glossy - like a cross between a lipgloss and lipstick. I have tried many nude lip colors, and this one is my favorite!

on 9/4/2009 1:05:00 AM

I wanted a new sheer nude color lipstick and the girl recommend this one. I tried it on and i loved it!! It's such a beautiful color. On me it looks like i'm not even wearing lipstick. It's hard to describe the color. It's nude but not the kind of nude that makes you look washed out. Its got just the right amount of gloss suitable for the office. You can also add more gloss on top for an evening look. When you swatch it on your hand it looks like a pinkish peachy color but it looks much better on your lips though! Will definitely buy again and highly recommend this shade if you want a sheer nude color that doesnt make you look washed out.

on 7/22/2009 10:27:00 PM

This is a very hard color to describe. It has tones of peach, brown, and pink in it. I also got it as my free B2MAC lipstick. I had seen a swatch of it on someone's lips online and decided I would give it a try. It is a great nude, but doesn't wash you out, like others have noted. I am an NC25, for reference. I was sick of the lustres because the lasting power isn't great, but the good part is that they're kind of glossy looking, so you don't need to apply a gloss on top. So that outweighed the staying power for me. This is a very wearable shade for every day.

EDITED on 5/12/12: Deducted 2 lippies. This color is just too brown for my coloring. I don't like it anymore.

on 7/21/2009 9:42:00 PM

I bought this as my Back 2 Mac free lipstick and I love it. For my NC35 skintone, this color works as a great nude color. And the best part is that it works alone without any lipliner. I'm wearing it right now and I love how it doesn't make me looked washed out- has just the right amount of pink/peach in it!

Popular Lipsticks