August 30, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by xtina000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lippie. Received it in a swap and am now looking to get another as a backup! It's the perfect MLBB look.

I can use this during the daytime, and I usually can NEVER wear lipstick during the daytime unless it's ultra-sheer (like the slimshines).

Jubilee shows up as a pinkish-peach-brown on my pigmented lips. It's kind of a shade lighter than my natural lip colour - so it gives me a very refined look, if that makes sense.

The only gripe is the staying power. I have to layer it on some balm and put a little bit of gloss or balm over it to make it stay - the lustre formula never stays long on my lips.

NC44 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by polymathforever

AWESOME lipstick. Super moisturizing, beautiful colour, great lasting power. I love MAC lipsticks. Definitely a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by grace123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful, beautiful colour. I love MAC's lustre lipsticks; they are so creamy and non-drying. This is basically the perfect nude for my lips. It really does looks like it's my lips, but better!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 8:37:00 AM More reviews by shells08

This is my go-to nude lip color - the perfect, pinky/peachy nude color that gives a polished look without making you look pale or washed out. Generally speaking, I do not prefer MAC lipsticks because I find them thick and drying, but the lustre is creamy and slightly glossy - like a cross between a lipgloss and lipstick. I have tried many nude lip colors, and this one is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by MissTdub

I wanted a new sheer nude color lipstick and the girl recommend this one. I tried it on and i loved it!! It's such a beautiful color. On me it looks like i'm not even wearing lipstick. It's hard to describe the color. It's nude but not the kind of nude that makes you look washed out. Its got just the right amount of gloss suitable for the office. You can also add more gloss on top for an evening look. When you swatch it on your hand it looks like a pinkish peachy color but it looks much better on your lips though! Will definitely buy again and highly recommend this shade if you want a sheer nude color that doesnt make you look washed out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very hard color to describe. It has tones of peach, brown, and pink in it. I also got it as my free B2MAC lipstick. I had seen a swatch of it on someone's lips online and decided I would give it a try. It is a great nude, but doesn't wash you out, like others have noted. I am an NC25, for reference. I was sick of the lustres because the lasting power isn't great, but the good part is that they're kind of glossy looking, so you don't need to apply a gloss on top. So that outweighed the staying power for me. This is a very wearable shade for every day.

EDITED on 5/12/12: Deducted 2 lippies. This color is just too brown for my coloring. I don't like it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ldrnieva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this as my Back 2 Mac free lipstick and I love it. For my NC35 skintone, this color works as a great nude color. And the best part is that it works alone without any lipliner. I'm wearing it right now and I love how it doesn't make me looked washed out- has just the right amount of pink/peach in it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

To me, this appears to be a peachy-brown nude with a hint of pink. It looks equally good for a polished daytime look or coupled with smokey eyes for night. NC30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I realized that everytime I will see my in-laws I pick Jubilee as my LOTD :) The main reason is that it allows me to play with my eyes and still look polished. It's a great pinky nude like others said, I think I see some peachy tones to it too though. But it's not one of those corpse-like nudes and that's the best part of it. Lustre formula is the cherry on top. Very wearable, alone or under glosses. One of my HGs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 3:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really pretty! It is a very wearable nude. It provides perfect subtle lips when I want a heavier eye or just a natural look. Never makes my lips look unnaturally white or beige like some corpse nudes do! Love it, will more than likely repurchase when I use it up.