Wet 'n' Wild polish

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/23/2006 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I HAVE THIS IN "BLAZED" WHICH IS SORT OF A PEACH/CORAL. I LOVE THE COLOR, BUT IT'S TOO THIN AND TAKES TOO MANY COATS. I HAVEN'T USED IT IN A LONG TIME, BUT I JUST NOW USED IT OVER A SALLY HANSEN "DIAMOND STRENGTH" SHADE THAT I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE IT'S TOO LIGHT AND FROSTED, PLUS I JUST APPLIED IT LAST NIGHT AND IT'S ALREADY CHIPPED. I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE IT OFF ALREADY, SO I DECIDED TO COVER IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

on 3/21/2006 2:46:00 PM

these polishes are awful. the colors look pretty in the bottle, but unlike other polishes where you can use two coats to get the desired color, this polish you need 3-4. it's cheap which is the only saving grace. i will definitely continue to use New York Color instead.

on 1/15/2006 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Granted, I haven't used this in years. But when I was in middle school I went through my black nail polish stage, and my mom wouldn't buy it for me so I went for the cheapest brand, which happened to be wet n wild. The stuff never dries, smears, and I could never get it to dry smoothly. Maybe I wasn't patient enough but it seemed like no matter how long I waited for it to dry it never dried enough for me to do anything with my hands without messing it up. Other drugstore brands are only a few dollars more and much better quality, imo.

on 1/7/2006 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

They chip quite quicky, but a higher quality top/basecoat helps in that department. I love these polishes! The colors are so fun and they have jsut about any color you can think of. And they're affordable enough to own them all!!

on 12/15/2005 11:25:00 PM

Similar to New York Color...lots of color, just under a dollar, fine quality. Why buy expensive nail polish when you can get better selection and value for your dollar with Wet 'n' Wild or New York Color?

I just bought mega last #204(white)for when I do french nails and it's a really bright white :).Also #213(hot pink) is really shiny and didnt chip for about 5 days. I do use a base coat from OPI and then a top coat of sally hansen fast dry,so maybe thats why it lasts longer. I will be buying a few more colors and see if they are all last that long. It's way cheaper that buying OPI. And they don't test on animals :)

on 10/1/2005 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I purchased the Goth & Glow Manicure Kit (made by Wet n Wild) & it is GREAT! The black polish is SO shiny, & it lasted a few days before it started to show signs of wear. I never thought I'd like black polish (I'm as fair skinned as they come), but it grew on me quickly. The kit also comes with stencils & a glow in the dark polish (which I have yet to try). GREAT item for Halloween (or for any goth'rs out there)... I'm going to stock up before the season is over. Purchased it at Rite Aid in the seasonal aisle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really want to like these but I just can't stand them. No matter what I do, the polish goes on gloopy and uneven. The color is sheer in some places and completely opaque in others and even when I wait for over 1 1/2 hours, the polish smushes off. GARRR

Great polish, and there are so many colors to choose from! The only downfall is that you need to apply about 2 or 3 coats to get the desired color, and it chips easily. If you apply a good clear topcoat, however, the polish will last longer. I got my bottle for 50 cents, because it was on sale for half off. If you're tight on money or like to have a huge variety of colors to choose from, then you should go for Wet 'N' Wild's polish!

I love these. So many colors to choose from and they last just as long as any other polish on me. Gotta love these babies. :D

Popular Polishes