July 31, 2014 | 1029 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by mysodapop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My first review!
Well anyway, i bought this powder on a whim cos i wanted a new powder. I kind of regretted it now cos there's not much coverage and the powder don't really lasts on me. The color also a bit off..SA's fault..I now throw it in my bag as a touch-up and mirror compact..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is AWESOME. I use this in NC25 and I mostly use it as a highlighting powder. What do I mean by this? Well, I start off with my NC30 loose powder, and then I finish it off with pressed powder in my NC25. It's a shade lighter, which I absolutely love, because it gives me a warm mattey look. The lighter shade is awesome to just make my face a bit more even. You're probably wondering how two different shades can make me look more even..Right? Well for me it does. I just put my loose powder everywhere, and then I finish off with the pressed powder on top of that. It doesn't look cakey or too powdery. It's really nice, silky, and smooth. I don't press it on with the pressed powder. I just take my kabuki brush and swish back and forth the color on my face, like a finishing color. I can't live without this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just hit pan so obviously I love this stuff!! I bought this in NC30 which is funny...I'm NC40 skintone, but for some reason its okay? What I absolutely love about this powder is that it's finely milled, doesn't look cakey, it's more like a soft focus. It blends my makeup perfectly and covers pores! I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

If you are looking for coverage, this is not going to give you much. I use this in combination with my Studio Fix Powder Foundation. I am NC 30 and I use Studio Fix in C4. I use Select in NC45 to create a matte bronzed and healthy look. I love this powder because it keeps my face looking fresh for hours. Also, it does not cause acne or any irritation to my skin unlike other powders in the market.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by woaifobs

I really wanted to like this convenient compact. But, the powder just goes on too cakey and obvious. Like the previous reviewer after a few hours the cakiness does seem to go away but that's not something I can tolerate on my face. Also, the color acts a bit weird. Can look orange and darker in some lighting environments and fine in other ones.

There are definitely better powders out there for the price. The applicator that comes with the compact gives a horrible effect. If you must use, definitely use a brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

One of my favorite pressed powders and I love how finely-milled it is. I use it on top of my liquid foundation (which I toggle between Revlon Colorstay, MUFE HD and MAC Studio Fix) and despite that, I can barely feel the powder there. It can look slightly cakey but after a few hours, it'll just fade into your skin and it's barely there. I feel that using a velour puff to pat in the powder into the pores provides better coverage but overall, a lovely lightweight powder!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by thatssoblasian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder was light weight and softened my acne scars when I just wore it alone (without concealing them) but it wasn't too great at keeping the shine at bay. It also caused me to break out, so I definitely won't purchase this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Meh. This is a good everyday powder but it's nothing special. I feel a bit bad buying this because the L'oreal True Match powder is much better and less expensive..oh well.. I feel the shade selection is bad because I have the lightest shade and it's a tad dark. This powder also tends to cake up on me and look blotchy, I feel it's very "dry" somehow and not that smooth...Hard to explain :P Well, the packaging in really nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by afmn87

Love this product.. even looks good by itself without foundation underneath.

the only bad thing is the puff..i use a brush to give a nice air brushed finish :)

for soem reason the colour tends to darken over the day so go ahead and go one shade lighter

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by qtrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It blends in nicely with my skin and I always use it.
I'd definitely buy it again.