April 17, 2014 | 1944 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I needed a lighter version of Mellow Wine and I found it with this one!!!! I'll still use mellow wine when I'm tanner. This gives be a better natural looking until I get tanner in the next couple of months. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by skihara

This was my first WNW blush purchase (I was originally looking for heather silk but it was all sold out at my local walgreens). But let me say that I was not disappointed. It does give a subtle flushed look with a slight shimmer. I usually apply my maybelline dream mousse blush in peach satin as a base and the combination is gorgeous, and pretty much lasts all day. The new packaging looks alot better than the older packaging, stacks nicely in my collection. The brush sucks, i usually apply with a fluffy blush brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have bought the Wet N Wild silk finish blushes three times already. It's my HG blush. I prefer the Pearlescent Pink because it's a more natural looking one for my pale skin color. The color pay off is really nice and you can adjust it to your likings (I put it on lightly for a "flushed" look) and it lasts me all day on top of my foundation. I haven't broken out from this at all and I love the shimmer that in it (which can be mistaken for glittery by some people).

NOTE: I haven't tried any MAC or NARS products so I wouldn't know how to compare them to this. I do have to say that I've bought two other drugstore blushes (a Maybelline and Revlon) and this beats them for price, color & staying power.

Update 9/18/11: Have since tried different colors of Wet N Wild blush along with an ELF blush and this wins hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by pungalina

Well I read all the reviews for Nars orgasm so I folded and purchased it.Not impressed at all no staying power no color payoff just soso.So I returned it, continued on my search for the perfect blush. I purchased Sally Hansen blush cannot remember what color it was kind of the same color as Orgasm, it to was just ok but a lot better than Nars.Now I return the Sally also . Then I see WetnWild the blush color in the package was beautiful and the price was rediculious, then I look at their eyeshadows again just beautiful, so I purchased this blush and an eyeshadow in nutty, all for $5.00 a savings of $40.00 from the items I returned.I do not care what I pay for something I just want it to be right and work. I cannot tell you how much better these items look and work. The packaging is cheap but who cares I want it to look beautiful on my face I do not wear the package. The blush and eyeshadow last all day on me. This product line has come a long way lately I will definitely buy more ..LOVE THESE ITEMS

7 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by prestigiousfemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot! It has kept me away from my usual everyday blush, MAC's mineralized blush in Warm Soul. It's a beautiful pink with subtle shimmers and the texture is great. I get that nice "flushed" look when I use it with my 182. As much as I like the blush, I hate the packaging. It's cheap and flimsy plastic. To add to that, it's this ugly gray color and the label that states the color doesn't stay put. And once you lose the label, there's NOTHING else that will tell you what the color is. Despite all that, I'd buy this blush again. It's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

This blush is not discontinued, The packaging has just been updated. I saw this last night at Albertson's.

Wet N' Wild has come out with a ton of new things lately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

I'll admit that I'm kind of afraid of blushes. I thought that by buying more costly blushes like those from NARS, Clinique, etc I could safely bypass any possible clown makeup effect. But I was wrong, this cheap little gem is the answer to a natural looking slight flush. I can't honestly believe how cheap it is! It makes me incredibly sad to discover this just as it is being discontinued. However, as good as it is, it's not quite right of a color on me, so one lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Gm619

Nice color, very pigmented. Lasts all day. Very inexpensive. Thanks MUA for another bargain find.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kookoo4mike

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A great, great blush. I have a blush fetish and have blushes galore and have blush on at all times. Blush is the fountain of youth for me especially when the color and finish is right and ladies, this blush is it! I've always wanted Nars orgasm but for 25 bucks? No way, especially in this economy. I did some research for a dupe and this blush was suggested. I've tried Orgasm at sephora and found it a little too peachy, wet n wild is more pink, has some gold shimmer but not glittery as others have complained below. And who blushes peach anyways? I and most gals naturally blush pink. And for $2.99 worth a try. Builds nicely and well pigmented. VERY pleased with this blush!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by colleenwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW!!! WOW!! After 30 years of searching for a HG blush I think I have finally found it. And surprise it is very affordable and easy to find. Like others have said the color is very similar to Nars Orgasm. Orgasm never worked for me. Way to Orangey. This one though just brightens my face and looks so natural. It looks beautiful and natural while it illuminates my face. Yes, the packaging isn't the best but I don't have any problems with it. Use a better brush as with all blushes, the brushes that come with them are trash. I love the price too. HG for sure!!!