The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/26/2009 1:46:00 PM

I've been suffering from dry eyelids for months now. I literally had red, irritated spots appearing on my eyelids, either from eye shadow primer or mineral makeup. Every eyecream I tried either stung or didn't help at all.

This stuff cleared up my problem in ONE NIGHT. It's very gentle, not greasy, and a ridiculous bargain. Cheaper than most eyecreams out there.

on 1/21/2009 10:28:00 PM

I have been using this product since I was a freshman in college (so, about ten years or so), and I have to say I love it. I have super-sensitive eyes and have NEVER had an issue with this stuff. It glides on, doesn't take much, and lasts a long time.

I'm surprised by the passionate nay-sayers, and I wonder if they were expecting a miracle cream. This is a wonderful eye cream, feels great, doesn't irritate, has treated me well, and I have no reason to look for something "bigger and better." It's my HG eye cream.

on 1/11/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It made the skin around my eyes burn at the first use, and I'm not prone to this kind of reaction.
I will give it to someone and never will buy eye creams from The Body Shop again.

Pointless product - does nothing it claims too (help dark circles, puffiness, lines!). Packaging can be annoying - easy to squeeze far too much product out.

on 12/9/2008 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pro: N/A
Con: just an ordinary eye cream, doesn't do much magic.

on 11/14/2008 6:10:00 AM

Doesnt doesnt work for in reducing my fine lines..
but itz hydrating for sure..
doesnt prick even a bit if were to apply to much as well..
decent product

on 9/24/2008 3:37:00 AM

This eye cream is quite good. I used it when my under eye skin started getting dry and flakey (gross, I know)..this cream provided enough moisture to resolve that problem within a matter of days :) Aside from that, it does not reduce the appearance of dark eye circles like it claims (although I don't think anything can but concealer). Overall, a decent product!

on 7/29/2008 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This isn't a terrible product, but it really doesn't do much. I'm 29 and don't have crow's feet but I do have very fine wrinkles under my eyes. This cream does seem to smooth them out immediately after application, but within an hour the wrinkles are back. As for ingredients, as others have mentioned, this cream contains hyaluronic acid, but it must not contain much, because I don't consider this cream incredibly moisturizing. I've also learned recently that Vitamin E is one of the less potent antioxidants.
Where this product excels is its packaging - it's incredibly sanitary! Nevertheless, Clinique's All About Eyes is a much more moisturizing product that actually does reduce puffiness and dark circles while reducing fine lines. Also, Clinique is really not that much more expensive for the same amount of product.

on 7/28/2008 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I have dark circles. I didn't notice any improvement after using it. It is easy to use and hydrates the skin but I would not buy it again.

on 4/30/2008 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been trying it for two weeks, and I haven't see any change on my fine lines or my dark circles, I bought it for the tube I think is very hygienic,and the price, but i won't buy it again