July 28, 2014 | 1016 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by wyldrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I have dark circles. I didn't notice any improvement after using it. It is easy to use and hydrates the skin but I would not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by veronikka29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been trying it for two weeks, and I haven't see any change on my fine lines or my dark circles, I bought it for the tube I think is very hygienic,and the price, but i won't buy it again

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by sueyellowjam

Not the best thing, it's not as moisturizing as the All About Eyes from Clinique. Doesn't lighten dark circles as claimed (neither is All About Eyes anyway). After using half a tube of it twice a day I saw no difference. It's been buried in my cosmetic graveyard.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by suzzel

As eye creams go, this one is good - non-irritating, lightly moisturizing, soothing, non-migrating, and has some light diffusing particles. Tube is great, very hygienic and good for saving product (packing on more than a thin coat does nothing good). Lasts long. Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, which I appreciate in any moisturizer, and mild silicones which act like good make up/concealer primers. That's it. It does nothing else.

There isn't a topical product in the world which can actually reduce wrinkles caused by natural collagen loss. Or dark circles. Or puffiness. The light diffusers reduce the apperance to a small degree, but that's it.
If I feel the need again for an eye moisturizer and under-eye make up primer, this will be my choice.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sauvyanna

The skin under my eyes is so incredibly thin, fragile and sensitive. This moisterizer calms it, soothes it and protects it, but it doesn't turn back time. It does nothing for fine lines and very little for puffiness. but it's a good general eye conditioner. For the price, it lasts quite a while, months for me, considering you need so little.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by JenniferDana12

I love this stuff.....been using it about two weeks and my eyes have never looked better and it leaves a cooling sensation that feels great. Definately will re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by rio514

This is a nice, soothing eye cream. Not sure if it does anything for fine lines, but it does reduce puffiness and makes your eyes look more awake. It's not irritating at all and does not have a smell, which I really like. Until I find something better, I will continue to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by chunai0322

it helps my eye lashes grow... i don't know why...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This is a good eye cream if you're just looking for some smoothness and to reduce puffiness. I don't think that it would do anything for wrinkles, but it definately tightens up my eye area and smoothes and brightens the skin. Works best if you use it consistantly.
I've never had a problem with the cap , personally.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

so average..been using this for two weeks and I havent seen an improvement so far in my dark circles and puffiness.I''ll probably use it till it runs out but I'm not so sure if it does anything!its a good moisturizer though and it feels like it soothes my eyes but thats just it.nothing special at all