April 17, 2014 | 1638 users online

Treatments (Eye) - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by rio514

This is a nice, soothing eye cream. Not sure if it does anything for fine lines, but it does reduce puffiness and makes your eyes look more awake. It's not irritating at all and does not have a smell, which I really like. Until I find something better, I will continue to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by chunai0322

it helps my eye lashes grow... i don't know why...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This is a good eye cream if you're just looking for some smoothness and to reduce puffiness. I don't think that it would do anything for wrinkles, but it definately tightens up my eye area and smoothes and brightens the skin. Works best if you use it consistantly.
I've never had a problem with the cap , personally.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

so average..been using this for two weeks and I havent seen an improvement so far in my dark circles and puffiness.I''ll probably use it till it runs out but I'm not so sure if it does anything!its a good moisturizer though and it feels like it soothes my eyes but thats just it.nothing special at all

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by starlightstarbright

This is a good moisturizer. It gets the job done. The packaging is really a problem, though. As others have mentioned, the cap breaks and the product get dried. I've tried this twice and the cap broke both times. Im reading the reviews for a new one.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Kristineh

It's so and so, the tube and the price is good, but the cream itself is a bit too "hard" for me, it doesn't glide on and I feel like I have to rub a bit, not good. Ok smell, but not the best. It doesn't do much to my eye area either. I'd rather get Vitamin C Eye Reviver.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2006 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jamandbutter

I remember using this a couple of years back. It didn't work for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by slayeryd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is good eye cream and a lot in the tube. If you're young like me 23 years old and just got into the habit of using an eyecream then this is the best one. It is non-greasy, light and a little goes a long way. It has helped even out the skin around my eyes and lessened the dark circles and isn't irritating at all. Lovely product. Will buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

Was with a friend who work for BodyShop so hence the 50% discount and tried quite a few thing from BodyShop. This is one of them. Absolutely did nothing on my eye area. It didn't help with my dark circle, make fine lines away or smooth it and worse it doesn't make it look any brighter and it cause milla seed around my eyes. What a waste of money on this even though i had discount. Never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

My skin: thinner than average under-eye area, easily gets dark circles (not deeply dark, and they are usually caused by lack of sleep of abuse of coffee... I have prevented them lately). Skin is slightly dry in normal condition, and can easily get even drier if I don't moisturize enough. I have a few very fine lines (photoaging) and am prone to develop milia when using heavy moisturizers.
This product: is definitely one of the good ones I have tried and loved. A very simple, basic moisturizer, with Rose Hip oil and Vitamin E as main active ingredients, potentiated by Sodium Hyaluronate (I was surprised to see this in what is a low-end eye treatment!). There's also algae extract but I don't know what is this supposed to do, IF anything. The base is a water and glycerine mix, along with some silicone.

I like the moisturizing effect, one of the very few that was moisturizing enough without causing me milia, or leave a film or oily aspect after application. It claims to be reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and dark circles: it has surely no ingredient that could possibly reduce the fine lines, though the appearance might be reduced by the simple fact that a moisturized skin definitely looks better than a dry one! I can't comment on puffiness since I'm lucky not to experience it. Dark circles? I saw no particular effect on them the few times I've used this cream and had circles.

Unlike other reviewers, I actually like the packaging: a sleek tube with a tiny tip, easy to control the quantity that comes out, and it's very convenient for travelling (unlike jars).

The price is ok, EUR 15, I have paid much more for much less moisturizing eye creams.

I usually have one of these in my arsenal, and use it alternatively with a smoothing oil mix I prepare myself, or I take it with me in trips when oil is not so convenient to take. continued >>