The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Great for that extra boost of moisture under the eye area. I wouldn't call it anything super spectacular as far as eye creams go, but I've purchased this product for a few years now and really like the emollient properties. It doesn't do much to ease fine lines. It comes in a tube, and that's a plus. It lasts a long time too. I like to use it under other eye creams and in combination with either the day or night moisturizer from the same line. I don't have to worry about it 'traveling' or causing breakouts or milia and have recommended it to friends seeking that extra bit of moisture.

I just bought this product a couple days ago since I've noticed dark circles under my eyes and the skin starting to dry. I walked into The Body Shop and this was the first product I saw for eyes so I bought it right away. I love that it's in a tube and easy to apply. It stings right when I put it on but as mentioned before, it is good for moisturizing. I haven't noticed the dark circles under my eyes going away but it may take more time to work.
Pros: Works well for moisturizing.
Cons: Stings when applied.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I like this only for moisturizing the eye area. It is soft and light. It's good for JUST moisturizing...especially if you do not have any wrinkles or darkness...because it will not cure that. I recommend this to a younger crowd vs. older. i wish they had and spf one. So far so good. And the price is just right! OH! And it comes in a tube....yay!

Its not bad as a moisturizer for the odd spots, but it doesn't really do anything for the eye area. I found that it was too creamy for me and I started to get those white protein bumps. With exfoliation, the bumps are less apparent now but still there :S

I've been suffering from dry eyelids for months now. I literally had red, irritated spots appearing on my eyelids, either from eye shadow primer or mineral makeup. Every eyecream I tried either stung or didn't help at all.

This stuff cleared up my problem in ONE NIGHT. It's very gentle, not greasy, and a ridiculous bargain. Cheaper than most eyecreams out there.

I have been using this product since I was a freshman in college (so, about ten years or so), and I have to say I love it. I have super-sensitive eyes and have NEVER had an issue with this stuff. It glides on, doesn't take much, and lasts a long time.

I'm surprised by the passionate nay-sayers, and I wonder if they were expecting a miracle cream. This is a wonderful eye cream, feels great, doesn't irritate, has treated me well, and I have no reason to look for something "bigger and better." It's my HG eye cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It made the skin around my eyes burn at the first use, and I'm not prone to this kind of reaction.
I will give it to someone and never will buy eye creams from The Body Shop again.

Pointless product - does nothing it claims too (help dark circles, puffiness, lines!). Packaging can be annoying - easy to squeeze far too much product out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Pro: N/A
Con: just an ordinary eye cream, doesn't do much magic.

Doesnt doesnt work for in reducing my fine lines..
but itz hydrating for sure..
doesnt prick even a bit if were to apply to much as well..
decent product