November 24, 2014 | 1713 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by fleabags3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this serum. i've noticed a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my skin. the fine lines on my forehead have been dramatically reduced. my skin was very dry and lacking any type of skin care routine. i'd never felt the need for any routine since my skin had few issues...until the fist signs of aging emerged and ignighted me to do a makeup and skincare overhaul :)

i tried Lancome's samples for Galatee, Genefique etc and LOVEd them, but decided to give less expensive options a try first. glad i did. i use the serum after using Neutorgena's deep cleam cream cleanser. soooft skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by KATHNH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried Olay many years ago and it made me break out.

Recently I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and the mask that fits me makes my face break out, under each eye and kind of at the top of the cheek.

I tried everything on it. Prescription drug for acne, Hydrocortisone cream; nothing worked. Then one day I was in Walgreen's and I had a coupon for it and it was on sale. I decided to give it a try.

It worked!! Got rid of the rash in about three days. Now I used it all over my face and my skin, which is getting very dry, still needs something else so I apply my Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference on top of it.

I am now going to buy more of their products, like the daytime moisturizer with sunscreen for daytime use, but I am amazed. When I bought the product I didn't think it would affrect the rash, I simply wanted to see what all the hype was about.

I think Oil of Olay may have some very good products available!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SleepyNV

I have oily/dry combi skin. Have been using this product for 2 months. It leaves a very smooth and silky feeling and seem to have reduced my fine lines a little.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Harsiese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I specifically wrote olay about using this product around my eyes and got the green light before I purchased. That being said i used it around the my eyes and the first night i was ecstatic. It went on smoothly and i could feel the instant lift and i was incredibly pleased and thought "this is it!". WRONG.

Despite getting fragrance free. After about 3-4 days of use am/pm. My eyes are now red. Irritated. Tight and they hurt enough for me to tear up when putting on makeup. And now I have to double my concealer in order to compensate. the only other product i put on is my sunblock and pure jaboba oil. That was the only thing I swapped in and changed. Korres serum did the SAME thing to me. This is really upsetting. UGH. My search for products continues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I probably would repurchase this product, because it partly does what it claims - it softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly. However, the other claim of hydrating skin to be more firm and elastic over time remains to be seen. To be fair, I do not use it on a daily basis - only maybe once a week or so when my combo skin is particularly parched. I'm 32 so only have a few fines lines around my eyes and forehead, but this serum does help even out and hydrate my skin, reducing the appearance of said fine lines. One reason I don't this product more often is because the fragrance in it is so cloying and strong. It's very floral (not pleasant floral either) and lingers on your face for a long time. If this product was fragrance free I would use it a lot more often and maybe then would see more of a benefit from it. So if I decide to shell out the bucks for another Daily Regenerating Serum I would definitely go for the fragrance free version, no question.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by piyo1717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted this to work after reading great reviews about this product. I wanted to use this as a foundation primer, which I read a lot of people are using it for. When i first open it and applied, I noticed a very strong fragrance smell, almost overpowering. But I got over it and still decide to give it a try. My skin felt smooth instantly, now I know why people are using it as a foundation primer. But withtin hours of applying, I got a pimple. I dont usually get break-outs, even during that special time of the month. And this was the only thing I did differently from my daily routine, so I know it's the product. Too bad it didn't work for me, I like the texture of this product and the way it feels on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Houseofcarole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

First of all, it's not a moisturizer. It is a serum so technically you have to use moisturizer after using this product, except if you have a very oily skin then no need moisturizer again or it may become too greasy. I have combo skin and always use it with my moisturizer.I personally love this product so much.

1. It leaves my skin feeling so good, glowing and smooth after using it.
2. I love the ingredients this product has. I am a person who always looks for reviews and ingredients before buying skin care products and this product sums it all. It has Niacinamide, Amino Peptide, Vitamin E, and green tea which are very important if you wanna have younger looking skin. I myself always go for products that can prevent any aging signs in the future. Paula Begound and any other experts highly recommend this product.
3. The price is good for the thing its done for my face. It is reasonable compare to any other skincare products.
4. It has no SPF, which is why you have to go with moisturizer that contains SPF. Like I said it is a serum not a moisturizer.
5. The fragrance doesn't bother me much cause it's not that strong for me.

So yes, I will definitely repurchase.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2010 12:56:00 PM More reviews by grimmauld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this product to use during the summer instead of a lotion. I heard it was lighter than my usual daily moisturizer and several used it for primer. I noticed after a couple of days that the pores on my cheeks, nose and chin are enlarged using this and it makes my skin much more oily than a normal moisturizer like Cetaphil. By midday my face looks like an oil slick and I'm typically not very oily.

The only pro I can find is that it feels so smooth when you put it. Of course that could be the number of silicones in it. I would NOT recommend this to anyone that is combo or oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by dreemrytr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I can't believe more people don't like this stuff, AND that people don't notice results after using it. I noticed a remarkable difference after the FIRST USE. My skin was much smoother and softer to the touch than before. The entire 'Regenerist' line acts very similarly in that it reveals softer, smoother skin. Does it make me look younger? I can't say for sure, but I do know my skin is softer because of it. I've been using it for years now and won't be without it. I buy it at Costco in the extra large size (lasts me about 6 months used nightly)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by jh1242

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This serum applies well, it glides silkily onto my skin. The fragrance isn't too overwhelming. But other than that, I can't seem to see any reduction in fine lines, improvement in skin tone, uber moisturised skin etc. Worse, it seems to be quite heavy in silicones and broke me out after just two nights of continued use.