Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

Quite disappointed with this one. I was on the lookout for a serum and, being a fan of Olay, I picked this up. At first I loved the feeling when I tested it on my hand and smelled pleasant. I've got oily/combination skin and after applying it to my face, didn't feel moisturized at all - are serums supposed to work that way?! I'm not sure but, my face is left feeling dry and a bit to dry for my liking.

PROS: Somewhat smoothing. Feels great on the skin. Smells good.

CONS: I don't think it actually did anything for my skin.

USAGE TIPS: I saw a MUAer here say she loves this as a primer. But you need to apply the foundation very quickly after this because this dries up very quickly compared to actual primers.

ALTERNATES: If using as a primer, Estee Lauder's Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refresher can be used in the same way (if you don't mind spending more.) Derma E has a lovely hyaluronic acid serum.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I like this product because it balances my skin. It's very light, it keeps my skin very well moisturized and it has antioxidants and very good water binding ingredients.I like products with versatile ingredients like niacinamide. I use two pumps of it day and night.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i had high expection on Olay serum
but i'm so diappinted. it doesn't deliver what it should.
my face irritated, it's pricy compared with what it does. so i decided to use it for only my neck instead throwing out.

Absolutely love this product! It dissolves in the skin so quickly, its not greasy, and i have combination skin and i feel this has improved the scars on my face. I put it every night before bed, and my skin feels so fresh in the morning... I also love the Olay total 7 effects moisturiser.. thats totally transformed my skin!

I am a long time skincare junkie with very sensitve skin. Ingredients looked good (peptides etc.) had nice pump applicator. On 1st use it gave me major tiny bumps all over my face. Not wanting to waste my money I took a break and retried it. Worse results - tiny bumps across enitre face - could not leave the house.

Ended up using it as moisturizer for my heels.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this serum. i've noticed a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my skin. the fine lines on my forehead have been dramatically reduced. my skin was very dry and lacking any type of skin care routine. i'd never felt the need for any routine since my skin had few issues...until the fist signs of aging emerged and ignighted me to do a makeup and skincare overhaul :)

i tried Lancome's samples for Galatee, Genefique etc and LOVEd them, but decided to give less expensive options a try first. glad i did. i use the serum after using Neutorgena's deep cleam cream cleanser. soooft skin!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I tried Olay many years ago and it made me break out.

Recently I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and the mask that fits me makes my face break out, under each eye and kind of at the top of the cheek.

I tried everything on it. Prescription drug for acne, Hydrocortisone cream; nothing worked. Then one day I was in Walgreen's and I had a coupon for it and it was on sale. I decided to give it a try.

It worked!! Got rid of the rash in about three days. Now I used it all over my face and my skin, which is getting very dry, still needs something else so I apply my Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference on top of it.

I am now going to buy more of their products, like the daytime moisturizer with sunscreen for daytime use, but I am amazed. When I bought the product I didn't think it would affrect the rash, I simply wanted to see what all the hype was about.

I think Oil of Olay may have some very good products available!

I have oily/dry combi skin. Have been using this product for 2 months. It leaves a very smooth and silky feeling and seem to have reduced my fine lines a little.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I specifically wrote olay about using this product around my eyes and got the green light before I purchased. That being said i used it around the my eyes and the first night i was ecstatic. It went on smoothly and i could feel the instant lift and i was incredibly pleased and thought "this is it!". WRONG.

Despite getting fragrance free. After about 3-4 days of use am/pm. My eyes are now red. Irritated. Tight and they hurt enough for me to tear up when putting on makeup. And now I have to double my concealer in order to compensate. the only other product i put on is my sunblock and pure jaboba oil. That was the only thing I swapped in and changed. Korres serum did the SAME thing to me. This is really upsetting. UGH. My search for products continues.