Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 9/30/2010 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i had high expection on Olay serum
but i'm so diappinted. it doesn't deliver what it should.
my face irritated, it's pricy compared with what it does. so i decided to use it for only my neck instead throwing out.

on 9/28/2010 5:17:00 PM

Absolutely love this product! It dissolves in the skin so quickly, its not greasy, and i have combination skin and i feel this has improved the scars on my face. I put it every night before bed, and my skin feels so fresh in the morning... I also love the Olay total 7 effects moisturiser.. thats totally transformed my skin!

on 8/31/2010 11:13:00 AM

I am a long time skincare junkie with very sensitve skin. Ingredients looked good (peptides etc.) had nice pump applicator. On 1st use it gave me major tiny bumps all over my face. Not wanting to waste my money I took a break and retried it. Worse results - tiny bumps across enitre face - could not leave the house.

Ended up using it as moisturizer for my heels.

on 8/28/2010 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this serum. i've noticed a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my skin. the fine lines on my forehead have been dramatically reduced. my skin was very dry and lacking any type of skin care routine. i'd never felt the need for any routine since my skin had few issues...until the fist signs of aging emerged and ignighted me to do a makeup and skincare overhaul :)

i tried Lancome's samples for Galatee, Genefique etc and LOVEd them, but decided to give less expensive options a try first. glad i did. i use the serum after using Neutorgena's deep cleam cream cleanser. soooft skin!

on 8/26/2010 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I tried Olay many years ago and it made me break out.

Recently I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and the mask that fits me makes my face break out, under each eye and kind of at the top of the cheek.

I tried everything on it. Prescription drug for acne, Hydrocortisone cream; nothing worked. Then one day I was in Walgreen's and I had a coupon for it and it was on sale. I decided to give it a try.

It worked!! Got rid of the rash in about three days. Now I used it all over my face and my skin, which is getting very dry, still needs something else so I apply my Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference on top of it.

I am now going to buy more of their products, like the daytime moisturizer with sunscreen for daytime use, but I am amazed. When I bought the product I didn't think it would affrect the rash, I simply wanted to see what all the hype was about.

I think Oil of Olay may have some very good products available!

on 8/17/2010 7:24:00 PM

I have oily/dry combi skin. Have been using this product for 2 months. It leaves a very smooth and silky feeling and seem to have reduced my fine lines a little.

on 8/8/2010 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I specifically wrote olay about using this product around my eyes and got the green light before I purchased. That being said i used it around the my eyes and the first night i was ecstatic. It went on smoothly and i could feel the instant lift and i was incredibly pleased and thought "this is it!". WRONG.

Despite getting fragrance free. After about 3-4 days of use am/pm. My eyes are now red. Irritated. Tight and they hurt enough for me to tear up when putting on makeup. And now I have to double my concealer in order to compensate. the only other product i put on is my sunblock and pure jaboba oil. That was the only thing I swapped in and changed. Korres serum did the SAME thing to me. This is really upsetting. UGH. My search for products continues.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I probably would repurchase this product, because it partly does what it claims - it softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly. However, the other claim of hydrating skin to be more firm and elastic over time remains to be seen. To be fair, I do not use it on a daily basis - only maybe once a week or so when my combo skin is particularly parched. I'm 32 so only have a few fines lines around my eyes and forehead, but this serum does help even out and hydrate my skin, reducing the appearance of said fine lines. One reason I don't this product more often is because the fragrance in it is so cloying and strong. It's very floral (not pleasant floral either) and lingers on your face for a long time. If this product was fragrance free I would use it a lot more often and maybe then would see more of a benefit from it. So if I decide to shell out the bucks for another Daily Regenerating Serum I would definitely go for the fragrance free version, no question.

on 7/22/2010 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I wanted this to work after reading great reviews about this product. I wanted to use this as a foundation primer, which I read a lot of people are using it for. When i first open it and applied, I noticed a very strong fragrance smell, almost overpowering. But I got over it and still decide to give it a try. My skin felt smooth instantly, now I know why people are using it as a foundation primer. But withtin hours of applying, I got a pimple. I dont usually get break-outs, even during that special time of the month. And this was the only thing I did differently from my daily routine, so I know it's the product. Too bad it didn't work for me, I like the texture of this product and the way it feels on my skin!

First of all, it's not a moisturizer. It is a serum so technically you have to use moisturizer after using this product, except if you have a very oily skin then no need moisturizer again or it may become too greasy. I have combo skin and always use it with my moisturizer.I personally love this product so much.

1. It leaves my skin feeling so good, glowing and smooth after using it.
2. I love the ingredients this product has. I am a person who always looks for reviews and ingredients before buying skin care products and this product sums it all. It has Niacinamide, Amino Peptide, Vitamin E, and green tea which are very important if you wanna have younger looking skin. I myself always go for products that can prevent any aging signs in the future. Paula Begound and any other experts highly recommend this product.
3. The price is good for the thing its done for my face. It is reasonable compare to any other skincare products.
4. It has no SPF, which is why you have to go with moisturizer that contains SPF. Like I said it is a serum not a moisturizer.
5. The fragrance doesn't bother me much cause it's not that strong for me.

So yes, I will definitely repurchase.