October 20, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by bebeflamand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a must have product for everyone! Gorgeous light gold which is so incredibly versatile. You can use it for just about anything. A complete look in one product; wash over the lid for a gorgeous golden sheen, highlight (eyebrow, nose, cheekbones, collar bones), in body lotion, mixed in foundation, etc. Gives me an overall beautiful healthy glow.
If I had to choose only one make up product (besides mascara) for the rest of my life...this is it! No doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, after reading the reviews on here I had to try this and it's great. I have green eyes and brown hair and this just sets my eyes off. I love it. It does look white when its in the pot but it actually shows up as a really lovely soft light golden sheen. There was hardly any fall out if any at all and you can build the colour up if you want to. Fab buy and def repurchase but I think this will last ages! Thanks for the helpful reviews I'm very pleased with my purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I look too shimmery when using it so i sticxk to using it as a brow highlight for dramatic looks, quick highlight (best one really) and eyelid color. a must have really...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by stellbell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous color! At the moment I love using this on the inner corners of my eyes. I almost don't mind paying more for it because I see MAC pigments as an investment - they last forever because you're getting absolutely tons of product (even with the new packaging, which holds less). My only complaint, and this also goes for any loose powder, is that it's very messy. But it's not a big loss to lose a bit of it in the process of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

OMG this is so expensive but I love it! I placed some it either my moisturizer or liquid foundation and eureka! At first I couldn't see any differences at all and I was disappointed but then after five minutes (i guess your makeup/moisturizer takes a while to set in) my skin looks like it is glowing! My skin looked amazing! You can use it as an eyeshadow, brow highlighter because this product is versatile. Plus it is super pigmented so you dont need a lot and therefore should last quite long. I live in fear that i will spill it though... the packaging really should be better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I'll ever have to buy this product again because the amount of pigment in my 1 jar from a few years ago might outlast me. There is SO much pigment in these jars that it's tough to invest in one, but Vanilla is worth it. It can be used as a highlighter for all over the face or a shadow. You can even mix a bit in your body lotion - especially pretty to highlight the collarbone/shoulder area or down the center of your legs to elongate.

It looks white in the jar but it's very pearlized/luminescent pinky soft gold. I like it for highlighting the inner corner of the eye, for toning down too much shadow, or on it's own. Because I'm boring I'd use it as a highlighter on the cheeks only when going out at night...it's quite reflective though beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by b0mbshell

I LOVE this pigment! I own two other MAC pigments besides this one, and haven't ever really touched them. This is definitely HG for me. With so many ways to use it (shadow, highlight, wash, cheek highlight, add to gloss, moisturizer, etc), what's not to love? The color is beautiful on me, and seeing everyone else's reviews, I must not be the only one. LOVE IT! I usually use it as a brow highlight over a paint pot (loving Bare Study, btw) or as an all over wash. It goes so well with many different shadows. Can't say enough about this wonderful little thing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those Mac products that would be great to pick up, you can use it in so many different ways, im not to big on pigments but i do love this one!!! would repurchase if i ever finished it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Lostinsplendor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this pigment and it is the first pigment I have ever owned. I am in LOVE. For my first look using it I used it as a base shadow with Amber Lights up to my crease, I used it as a highlight on my cheek bones and I mixed a tad in with my face lotion. I thought it looked amazing in every way I used it.

I think my favorite use is going to be in developing a night make up routine. I don't feel like I have to use make up 24/7, but sometimes when I take it all off I just wish my face looked brighter. So I took my 224 to get a little bit out of the jar, put it on the back of my hand and mixed it in with my eye cream. I applied that and then did the same thing with my night cream. My skin looked so pretty and had the perfect glow. It really helped conceal my under eye area too. This product is wonderful.

I have the new smaller size, since I didn't know about CCO having it till now. However, I think it's still a good size and the bottle is actually cuter. I might check out CCO to get a back up because it would be cheaper, but I still think the new jar is a good deal. I hope this was helpful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this pigment. I use it as a highlight on my cheeks, browbone and then mix it with some gloss for a perfect looking complection.