April 19, 2014 | 1276 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by b0mbshell

I LOVE this pigment! I own two other MAC pigments besides this one, and haven't ever really touched them. This is definitely HG for me. With so many ways to use it (shadow, highlight, wash, cheek highlight, add to gloss, moisturizer, etc), what's not to love? The color is beautiful on me, and seeing everyone else's reviews, I must not be the only one. LOVE IT! I usually use it as a brow highlight over a paint pot (loving Bare Study, btw) or as an all over wash. It goes so well with many different shadows. Can't say enough about this wonderful little thing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those Mac products that would be great to pick up, you can use it in so many different ways, im not to big on pigments but i do love this one!!! would repurchase if i ever finished it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Lostinsplendor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this pigment and it is the first pigment I have ever owned. I am in LOVE. For my first look using it I used it as a base shadow with Amber Lights up to my crease, I used it as a highlight on my cheek bones and I mixed a tad in with my face lotion. I thought it looked amazing in every way I used it.

I think my favorite use is going to be in developing a night make up routine. I don't feel like I have to use make up 24/7, but sometimes when I take it all off I just wish my face looked brighter. So I took my 224 to get a little bit out of the jar, put it on the back of my hand and mixed it in with my eye cream. I applied that and then did the same thing with my night cream. My skin looked so pretty and had the perfect glow. It really helped conceal my under eye area too. This product is wonderful.

I have the new smaller size, since I didn't know about CCO having it till now. However, I think it's still a good size and the bottle is actually cuter. I might check out CCO to get a back up because it would be cheaper, but I still think the new jar is a good deal. I hope this was helpful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this pigment. I use it as a highlight on my cheeks, browbone and then mix it with some gloss for a perfect looking complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by PolkadotBonBon

Love this! I use this mainly to highlight my cheek bone and down my nose. whenever i wear this people say i'm glowing and always comment on how flawless my skin looks. I never tell them what i use though, because its like my 'secret' product haha.
It's my most used product from MAC and I have lots of Mac products. I had to buy two of these because I love it so much. It has the perfect amount of gold in it. The only thing i'm not too keen on is that it can be quite messy because of the jar. but its still a must have for me! LOVEEE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by paularalways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a highlight and inner corner color. I also use a little dab of it on my cupids bow area. This is not some spectacular original unique color, this is just a shimmery light cream color with gold flecks but the reason it works so well is it is REALLY blendable into just about any eyeshadow as well as face products. I use this as my eyebrow highlight because I don't have to load my brush with tons of eyeshadow to get it to show up. I just tap my brush into the lid and ive got enough for both eyes and blending everything out. I would purchase this again from the CCO but not for $20 in the new smaller packaging it comes in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by littlesunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite all time MAc colour. Very little fall out and just a gorgeous all over lid colour. I have this in the old container so no complaints there. Would re-purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got a sample of this and I am in love. It is also my first pigment, so it took a bit to get used to applying it, but its worth it! It even looks great worn by itself from lash to brow with some thick liner. It is gorgeous. I haven't tried it as a lipgloss yet, but I heard you can also mix it with nail polish too. I am so excited to try this in other ways!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love Mac's Vanilla pigment. ) It's a sheer (but build-able) pearly white. In the pot it looks really white, but when patted on the eye, it's like a sheer, gold-undertoned white. I apply it just to my lid, and along with a bright eyeliner (like UD's covet.) I think it really brightens my eyes, and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes when I wear it. I found it at a CCO for a good price, and the pot contains a lot of pigment, so I expect it to last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by blich10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love, love, LOVE this pigment! I originally received this in a holiday collection 5 pigment package, They come in small glass jars, and I bought this in 2007. I use it almost every day for a highlight for my eyes and I JUST ran out. It's totally worth the money and it's a gorgeous highlighter for anywhere!