August 28, 2014 | 1185 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I look too shimmery when using it so i sticxk to using it as a brow highlight for dramatic looks, quick highlight (best one really) and eyelid color. a must have really...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by stellbell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous color! At the moment I love using this on the inner corners of my eyes. I almost don't mind paying more for it because I see MAC pigments as an investment - they last forever because you're getting absolutely tons of product (even with the new packaging, which holds less). My only complaint, and this also goes for any loose powder, is that it's very messy. But it's not a big loss to lose a bit of it in the process of using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

OMG this is so expensive but I love it! I placed some it either my moisturizer or liquid foundation and eureka! At first I couldn't see any differences at all and I was disappointed but then after five minutes (i guess your makeup/moisturizer takes a while to set in) my skin looks like it is glowing! My skin looked amazing! You can use it as an eyeshadow, brow highlighter because this product is versatile. Plus it is super pigmented so you dont need a lot and therefore should last quite long. I live in fear that i will spill it though... the packaging really should be better

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know if I'll ever have to buy this product again because the amount of pigment in my 1 jar from a few years ago might outlast me. There is SO much pigment in these jars that it's tough to invest in one, but Vanilla is worth it. It can be used as a highlighter for all over the face or a shadow. You can even mix a bit in your body lotion - especially pretty to highlight the collarbone/shoulder area or down the center of your legs to elongate.

It looks white in the jar but it's very pearlized/luminescent pinky soft gold. I like it for highlighting the inner corner of the eye, for toning down too much shadow, or on it's own. Because I'm boring I'd use it as a highlighter on the cheeks only when going out at night...it's quite reflective though beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by b0mbshell

I LOVE this pigment! I own two other MAC pigments besides this one, and haven't ever really touched them. This is definitely HG for me. With so many ways to use it (shadow, highlight, wash, cheek highlight, add to gloss, moisturizer, etc), what's not to love? The color is beautiful on me, and seeing everyone else's reviews, I must not be the only one. LOVE IT! I usually use it as a brow highlight over a paint pot (loving Bare Study, btw) or as an all over wash. It goes so well with many different shadows. Can't say enough about this wonderful little thing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those Mac products that would be great to pick up, you can use it in so many different ways, im not to big on pigments but i do love this one!!! would repurchase if i ever finished it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Lostinsplendor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this pigment and it is the first pigment I have ever owned. I am in LOVE. For my first look using it I used it as a base shadow with Amber Lights up to my crease, I used it as a highlight on my cheek bones and I mixed a tad in with my face lotion. I thought it looked amazing in every way I used it.

I think my favorite use is going to be in developing a night make up routine. I don't feel like I have to use make up 24/7, but sometimes when I take it all off I just wish my face looked brighter. So I took my 224 to get a little bit out of the jar, put it on the back of my hand and mixed it in with my eye cream. I applied that and then did the same thing with my night cream. My skin looked so pretty and had the perfect glow. It really helped conceal my under eye area too. This product is wonderful.

I have the new smaller size, since I didn't know about CCO having it till now. However, I think it's still a good size and the bottle is actually cuter. I might check out CCO to get a back up because it would be cheaper, but I still think the new jar is a good deal. I hope this was helpful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this pigment. I use it as a highlight on my cheeks, browbone and then mix it with some gloss for a perfect looking complection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by PolkadotBonBon

Love this! I use this mainly to highlight my cheek bone and down my nose. whenever i wear this people say i'm glowing and always comment on how flawless my skin looks. I never tell them what i use though, because its like my 'secret' product haha.
It's my most used product from MAC and I have lots of Mac products. I had to buy two of these because I love it so much. It has the perfect amount of gold in it. The only thing i'm not too keen on is that it can be quite messy because of the jar. but its still a must have for me! LOVEEE.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by paularalways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this as a highlight and inner corner color. I also use a little dab of it on my cupids bow area. This is not some spectacular original unique color, this is just a shimmery light cream color with gold flecks but the reason it works so well is it is REALLY blendable into just about any eyeshadow as well as face products. I use this as my eyebrow highlight because I don't have to load my brush with tons of eyeshadow to get it to show up. I just tap my brush into the lid and ive got enough for both eyes and blending everything out. I would purchase this again from the CCO but not for $20 in the new smaller packaging it comes in.