January 27, 2015 | 2075 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have relatively dry and sensitive skin on my body, and this lotion is about one of the couples of lotions that really works for me. The texture is thicker, more like cream than a watery lotion, yet it absorbs fast, totally not greasy, work wonderful, moisturizes dry skin, soothes itching, hydrates enough until next shower, and I do think this help to even out skin tone. I am a total chocolate-holic, and I do think this lotion smells like chocolate, so personally I'm totally fine with the smell. This is my most favorite body lotion now and I think this is going to be a staple product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm seriously in love with this lotion! I bought it for stretch marks and it has been effective! Would definitely recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Smells very good and softens my skin substantially. I have had friends that use it for stretch marks fairly effectively as well so keep that in mind if you are thinking about purchasing it for a bonus.

It is pretty hard to find that is my only issue with this product. Other than that, great product overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lightsout91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean, honestly, what hasn't been said about cocoa butter in general that needs to be repeated? Haha, it's seriously amazing. I don't use Palmer's in particular but the formula remains the same throughout every brand. I've been having a bit too much fun this winter break and have been neglecting my body which includes my skin. My hands have been cracking from dryness these past few days and cocoa butter honestly just soaks in INSTANTLY when my hands get this dry. Applying another layer just leaves a nice, soft coating to make sure the skin is nice and. . . plump? :)

Pretty certain the stuff will be a lifetime staple!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by itsthestephduh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I have been switching lotions for a while (when I was pregnant my skin went nuts and couldn't hold moisture). However I reverted back to this lotion. It is the only stuff that keeps my skin moisturized and glowing. I love it! The only thing I don't enjoy is the smell all that much, but it fades quickly. I enjoy the fragrance free version, however I have not been able to find it in this area (annoying!). It doesn't break me out and keeps my skin smooth all day long. My HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by CalamityJune

This is nearly the perfect hand and body lotion, except for the fact that the scent is very strong! Definitely not for anyone with a sensitivity to perfumes. The lotion itself is creamy, absorbs quickly, and works wonders on dry skin. I wish it came in a fragrance-free formula!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

this stuff smells so good & yummy just like white choclate
it is very tolerant & it calms down itchy & flaky skin
also one of the things I love in this product is that my face
absorb it very quickly without getting greasy , but I think
this stuff suits my winter skin more I like to use fresher moisturizers
for the summer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ca806

I have been using this to moisturize my face, lips, and body. I use it every morning and sometimes at night when I have dry skin. Smells like chocolate, moisturizes really well, and has not broken me out at all. Will definitely keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 8:55:00 AM More reviews by asolmsted

I just got this lotion two weeks ago, and I've been using it everyday! It smells amazing (reminds me of hot chocolate) and it makes my skin so soft! I put it on right out of the shower. The scent is also long lasting, too! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I bought this from boots as the SB helped me choose a good hand cream for current use... I bought this huge tub of it and put them in smaller travel tubes from MUJI... which are so helpful!!! I love the cream.. it smells like white chocolate... the consistency is lovely and creamy and it does moisturise my hands.. I feel like that this is not enough for me personally.. I would buy it again until I found a better one that I liked!