April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by edyarn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG cleanser. I have combination skin (tends to be more on the dry side) and this cleanser doesnt strip my skin or make it feel tight. I have been using DHC cleansing oil, which has totally wrecked my skin, so I will be going back to the Deep Clean cleanser to undo the damage DHC has caused.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

IMO this is nothing special. Yes, its a good general cleanser but I don't like the fact I can't use it on my eyes. I also think the menthol scent is out of control and way too overpowering in a cleanser. It is both refreshing and repelling, but altogether irritating. I'm far from impressed. I'm finishing up a tube but definitely would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by hannahh51

I had been using proactive for several months and I was running out, so I thought I'd give it up and try somthing new (and cheaper) And see if my breakouts would come back. Turned out they didn't. This is a keeper! You can feel it cleaning out your pores, very invigorating! I reccomend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by mameenoodles

Very thick constitency, like a thick paste
stripped my face of oil, made me break out even more
smell is alright though.
made my pores huge.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by hollygolightly14

I thought I'd give this a go after wanting to spend less on my skincare. I had been using Dermalogica for years and changing to this was a big mistake. I have been using it morning and night for two months and my skin has gone downhill big time. I break out constantly, always oily and my pores are huge. I realise it just may not be the right Neutrogena product for me, but it's gone to prove that for me, I do just need to stick to the more expensive, reliable brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is not a miracle cleanser, but I think it does a very good job at cleansing and refreshing, so I keep coming back to it! I've also noticed that my acne fades in irritation and redness with regular use of this product. I also love the not-too-intense but noticable tingle, and the scent is pleasant, too. It's not too drying, so I can use a topical treatment if I wish.

To get the most thorough clean, I use with a washcloth or the scrublet from L'Oreal's 360 Clean line. I find myself craving the fresh, clean feeling I get from using this cleanser :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by truongee

GREAT DAILY CLEANSER! It gives you such a fresh feel from the second you apply it. I have tried many Neutrogena products and all of them are great! I've never had a big problem with acne, but my pores are quite visible- and i hate it! After using this cleanser each time, my skin is visibly clear and my complexion is great. This is my second tube and it lasts quite a long time. So I definitely reccomend this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by KatieMerc01

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. I wouldn't use it alone thought. My routine is a normal face wash, a scrub and then this. This always gets my skin so clean and fresh and calms down redness like crazy. My pimples look smaller right after I use it. I use it as kind of a mask and leave it on for 3-5 minutes, it always works better for me when I do that. But it's very good if you want a deep clean without killing your skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a good face cleanser. i used to use it all the time.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by haleyhenry2011

I think maybe this cleanser would work IF I DIDN'T HAVE ACNE. I tried this and it only worked for a week. This stuff smells fairly good and I liked the tingly feeling I got from using this but after the week was up (I used this for about a month) and I got really horrible mean zits in a cluster on my right cheek which really pissed me off beyond explanation. This is crap. It doesn't work for my skin (semi-oily, combo skin if that's even a skin type). It's crap for teenagers but I think this is more suited to adult "acne" anyways so whatever but this is without doubt the all time worst cleanser I have ever tried.