April 17, 2014 | 935 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is affordable and works for my skin. Its not drying and has just enough moisture for me. I find that I'm don't have to blot throughout the day, no greasiness at my t-zone and no breakouts. Like most reviewers I have the same complaint, this bottle needs a pump. I feel like I am waisting so much product at every use. Application can get messy because of the absence of a pump. Does anyone know of a pump that fits this bottle? I have another bottle of this I'm working my way through and I'm undecided on whether I'll be repurchasing, but maybe in the future is they repackage it.

For Refrence:

I use shade 40 - Nude and before this I was using MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC25

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by crysta656

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have really been through the ringer on foundations and have tried everything under the sun for a good one since becoming allergic to my favorite MAC Studio Fix Fluid. I picked this up as I figured it would be worth a shot as everyone is claiming it to be a great dupe of NARS Sheer Glow. I was skeptical, as I always am when buying foundation, but I was pretty pleased. I'm NW 20 in MAC and found the colour to be pretty similar when purchasing the Natural Ivory.
The product itself has a great texture. Stinks a bit in my opinion, but most foundations do. It is lightweight, but I can see how you could really build it up if you would like. I personally hate the feel of foundation, so this was pretty good as you can barely feel the foundation on your face. It has great coverage while still being on the more sheer side. I haven't noticed any oxidation which is great since I rarely use a primer.
I agree with the other reviewers that the packaging sucks and would prefer it with a pump but I can live without it as I always wash my hands anyway after putting foundation on with a brush or blender.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, especially now in the winter, and will probably purchase again. It's a great color, has good coverage and is inexpensive! A great addition to a collection. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by relpod

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to lie, this foundation covers up my blemishes better than any other foundation I have tried. And it does so without clogging my pores and making me breakout more. And it matches my skin better than any other foundation I have tried. I love it and would recommend it to anyone! =]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by retrocirce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It seems like I've tried every foundation- from MAC Pro Longwear to Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation to Laura Mercier Silk Creme. It's a bit crazy that the best (winter) foundation I've tried is d/s. I've heard this is considered a dupe for NARS Sheer Glow, which I hated. In any case, this is a great foundation that gives a dewy, polished finish without coming out too greasy. Light-medium coverage and doesn't break me out! Loving this atm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Regan7374

I have normal to dry skin, and I use the shade natural ivory. It's a perfect match! I love that there is SPF in it so that I don't have to apply sunscreen. I find that this product gives a light to medium coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I find that I can usually get 4-6 hours on my skin without getting real oily or reapplying. It is a bit expensive and I believe I spent 12-14 dollars on it and I wish it had a pump but I find it looks best when applied using a brush. This is my HG of all drugstore foundations and I definately will be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by blueyes14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this foundation. I am very fair skinned (NW15-NW20) and the lightest shade, classic ivory, is perfect. I have gone completely through 2 jars already and am going to get more today. I have combination-dry skin, so normal to oily in the t zone and dry in the cheeks, with small breakouts on my forehead and chin periodically(not from this, though. I never have problems with breakouts with this). This is lightweight, but with medium build able coverage. 1 dime size drop covers my whole face, but for larger blemishes, I need a separate concealer. My only gripe about this is that the staying power isn't fantastic. I mean it lasts, but it doesn't look like it did maybe an hour after applying. I don't use a primer, so maybe that would help, but info set it with my hg cover girl clean oil control powder. Frankly, i am to lazy to buy a primer, so....yeah haha(:It's a tad pricey for drugstore, that's why it got 4, but I love this, and will continue to repurchase until I find something better(:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xxreidleexx

I like the SPF in this. Unfortunately when I put this on my face it looked orange. I got the shade Natural Beige 60. It looks like my color until after a few seconds it looked orange!
It's a natural finish and has good coverage.
What I really hate about this foundation is the packaging. The product is very runny so I would make a mess when trying to pour it onto my hand. It desperately needs a pump!
I would not buy this again since overall: it's messy and it looks orange.
If it had a pump I would totally buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

The quailty is great for drugstore foundation, but it is a little pricey. I would say the coverage it light to medium, depending upon how you apply it. The color selection is horrible! but I still LOVE it!

***UPDATE***

After a while of using this foundation, even though I am still in love with it, it broke me out- BAD. I don't have sensetive skin, so I am really sad that it did. I don't use it any more. I wish I could :( This is kinda just one of those things you just have to try, you might break out, you might not, I recomend you TRY it, if it doesn't work, get your money back! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

pros:
love the finish that this gives it looks really natural and makes the skin look healthy
it feels really light when you apply it yet it gives a pretty good amount of coverage (I would say the coverage is light to medium depending on how much you apply)
it's inexpensive and it hasn't broken me out at all

cons
the packaging sucks, would've been so much better if they put a pump. I sometimes end up pouring too much out on my hand and have to waste product. it's also more messy and not that hygienic
I have oily skin and this doesn't have great staying power for me so this would probably be better if you had dry or normal skin

overall this is a pretty good foundation and definitely one of the better drug store foundations

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fave drugstore foundation I've used.

It has a nice dewy finish but you MUST set it with a powder or else you will look slightly greasy. It has medium coverage and doesn't feel overly cakey or heavy.

My complaints would be that this foundation is practically impossible to wear on its own cause you will look like a greaseball, especially if you have oily skin. My forehead is really oily and wearing this on it only emphasizes that. I also think the color selection could be better, especially for pale people. I wear classic ivory and its a little too yellow based for me.

Update: is starting to break me out like crazy. bye bye.