September 18, 2014 | 2083 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2006 11:08:00 AM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this product thinking that it will tame my lion mane, it did NOT unless I want to spend an hour on my hair. Found out the formula to apply this product. Apply on towel-dried hair. Blow dry the hair and use the straightener iron to smooth the hair out. I have long, very thick and extremely dry hair therefore this product dries and breaks my hair much more from the daily tedious procedures. I'm sticking to my TBS Coconut Oil Hair Shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an okay frizz controller, but at the end of the day, I always end up using my Biosilk along with this. This stuff just can't do the job alone!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2006 9:17:00 AM More reviews by jamandbutter

I would give this product 3 and a half lippies if i could. This product reduces frizz by about 70% so i guess it has done enough. I've tried many other anti-frizz hair products but none of them were half as good. I use about 1-2 pumps of the product on wet hair and leave it to dry on its own. Price is reasonable for an above average product but the packaging needs more work.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:13:00 PM More reviews by MsMiaDee

Hate it! It's nothing but a big watery mess! Does nothing for my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this stuff! it totally transformed my hair into the hair it was pre-flatiron, pre-relaxing, pre-bleaching...totally silky and soft! i actually got comments today on hair, everyone kept telling me how soft and pretty my hair was...one of my friends said it felt like a cloud! which is not to say my hair is poofy...completely sleek and shiny and GORGEOUS. despite the reviews, i didn't think this was going to work for me because my hair is as bad as it can get, but this amazing! my only complaint is that i had some difficulty finding it...i had to go to five stores before i found it. but it's so worth it! i highly recommend!!!!!!! <3 kADY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 10:23:00 PM More reviews by yasmin_sheridan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best hair product ever. Thank god for a site like MUA, or else I would never have thought to give this stuff a try. The directions on the bottle say that this should only be used on dry hair, but I also use it while my hair is wet and the results are perfect. This serum gives me the best blow-out; totally beats all the expensive stuff I've tried at Sephora. I wish I had discovered this gem sooner. A little goes a long way, even for the driest and frizziest hair, and imparts a glossy shine and softness. Would repurchase until the day I die!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't find this stuff anywhere! All I can find is the smoothing cream. Is it the same?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow what a fabulous drugstore product..I been wanting to try this for a while and i wish i had bought it sooner. My fine hair soaks this thing right up, i use it on wet hair and on dry hair. I get unbelievable shine whenever i use this stuff and i also see less damage while blowdrying so yay!!!!!I will be buying this again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by angelarock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this serum after reading all the good reviews. After using it I am left confused and wondering what all the excitement is about??? It did nothing, I mean nothing, for my hair at all. No shine, no diminished frizz and no additional softness. I may as well just have used water. The consistancy is thin and watery and the pump leaks. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this before blow drying to protect from heat damage. My hair is shiny, soft, and smooth without looking greasy/oily.