November 27, 2014 | 1377 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by hartmanm18

I've tried TONS of different natural deodorants, some didn't work at all, some did, but only with constant re-applying. I use this after applying the crystal rock deodorant. I 've tried this out in the lavendar & the patchouli. At first I was happy with this product. After a while the scents blended with the sweat and gave off an unpleasant odor ( not as bad as B.O., but not good either) I once made the mistake of not applying the crystal rock first, and about 3 hours later STANK of B.O. I tried it by itself a couple of times when I knew I wasn't leaving the house, and had the same problem. I will use my leftover roll-ons for my feet (which rarely stink) I have since switched to Aubrey Organics E Plus High C roll-on wich has ALL natural ingredients, and is more effective for a longer period of time. I still use the crystal rock before ( I don't want to chance it!) but find it works MUCH better than KMF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by gudewife

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff. I'm kind of a patchouli nut, and am VERY picky about the quality of patchouli scents. The Peaceful Patchouli Liquid Rock has a deep, mature smell...not the usual kind of sharp, thin smell that most patchouli-scented products and cheap oils tend to have. I'm not too worked up about sweat, so it works fine for me as a simple deodorant. Have already repurchased, and may check out KMF's other patchouli products, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by tallchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to review this product because it is so effective! It is very important to me to use safe, natural products, but it seemed like natural deoderants didn't do the trick. I finally loaded up with my cart with about 5 different sample-sizes fromt he healthfood section and this was the winner! It is only a deoderant, not an antiperspirant, but works effectively all day and keeps me and my clothing odor-free. I would highly reccommend it as an alternative to mainstream deoderants, but if you are switching over it might take your body a few days to detox after not being allowed to sweat anything out for so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ew! Patchouli!! It isn't effective ends up making you stinky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It keeps me from feeling stinky and the smell isn't overpowering. It doesn't make me itch like the mainstream deoderants.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 10:34:00 PM More reviews by rbphoto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Liquid rock rocks for me. I used to use the crystal, and it became kindof gross after a while. (I think there was mold growing on the bottom)I defin wanted something more natural since I am applying everyday. I am not a terribly sweaty, smelly person, but I am human and anyway I really like this one and will defin rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

I think this works fairly well at keeping B.O. at bay. I have been using this as my emergency deoderant several hours after applying a crystal rock deoderant. Seems to be working fairly well, though I did smell some funk the other day after my workout. At least it was better than usual. I got the unscented version and now wish I had gotten the lavender scent. I'll try the lavender when it comes time to buy my next bottle. I love the fact that this is paraben free too...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lucyem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like any deodorant without an antiperspirant you need some time to adjust. The first few days it never works as well. But then it kicks in as your body and underarms adapt.

The price is great, it works great, I do reapply on a hot humid day or if I am going to work out.

My only complaint is the rounded top. As it gets near empty I would like to put it upside down to keep the product near the roller.

I have had luck with other more expensive similar products but this works as well if not better. And the price is very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by suzanneleigh

I love this deodorant! I have it in the lavendar scent and it works really, really well---better than the Lady Mitchum that I have used for years. It actually keeps me smelling better, too! There are a few minor downsides, but I have overcome both in the four months of using this brand. One is that it did sting my armpits for about the first month of use, but thankfully that stopped somewhere down the line. The other thing is that I do still sweat somewhat, but it's okay, because it's not too bad and I would rather sweat a little now than risk getting breast cancer later from using an aluminum-based deodorant. Actually, that is the reason I initially switched---my mom got breast cancer and I want to do anything I can to prevent it. This deodorant works WAY better than the other "natural" crappy ones that DON'T work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in unscented and it works pretty well. Oddly enough when I used the lavendar one it caused me to be MORE smelly, but the unscented doesn't. Now since it is not an anti-perspirant it will not stop sweating, but at least you can stop the sweat you have from stinking up a room!

I roll it on in the morning after showering and wait for it to dry before putting on tops. It dries relatively quickly, and doesn't cause any sort of white marks on clothes.