April 17, 2014 | 1491 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lane87

I like this as a moisturizer. I'm not sure what I was expecting though I did notice that the very fine lines I do have didn't disappear, in fact they may have gotten deeper. Though perhaps without this cream they would have gotten worse? So as far as fine lines/dark cirlcles/puffiness I haven't seen any improvement or wonder that warrants the $30 price tag.

It's a good overall moisturizer for eyes, it didn't irritate mine nor did it leave any dry patches. I'm undecided if I'll buy it again....as I'm running out I'm definitely going to try a different eye cream in hopes of something other than 'hmm...ok'.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no problems with this eye creme. It feels comfortable on my skin, the texture is a bit strange, but it absorbs in skin in a few minutes. I don't know why so many negative reviews. I like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xmegannn

This product is mediocre. While it IS moisturizing and helps keep makeup in place, it does not live up to its other claims to reduce dark circles and puffiness. However, I would not purchase this product again at $50/oz ($30/0.5oz). I would rather pay another $20 to buy another, higher end product

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by emilybemilyy

I have no reasons to give this product anything less than a 5 star rating! After using it for a few weeks, my under eyes look smoother. Before they looked a little rough. They might have smoothed out some lines too, but I barely have any. I would check this eye cream out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by karljohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Skin around eyes area does feel smoother. But it does not get absorb by the skin totally. Does not have much effect on skin as the product description.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not sure why this has such low reviews, unless one is expecting miracles. I really don't think there is any way to completely erase dark circles, unless I use a heavy concealer, and I have a hard time finding one that looks natural.
This is a silicone based eye cream that smooths and illuminates my undereye area. After patting it on, I immediately pat my foundation over it and the mixture makes the area look brighter. There is no caking or dryness with it; nor does it settle into lines.
I also use it as a primer for my eyeshadow.
I don't care for the jar; I would love it to be in a pump bottle for sanitary reasons.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by octazooka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not sure about this eye cream. I am only 20, so I don't really need it, but i have dark circles and some thin lines beginning to appear that i would pleasantly like to get rid of. I is true that it moisturizes, but i can't see a difference on my light dark circles. I used to full packages of this product morning and before going to bed, but i think i am going to look for another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by beforerushhour

Lightly dab this under your eyes before primer and concealer and your dark circles will look significantly lighter.

It moisturizes and keeps your concealer on. It improves the use of ANY concealer under it, even the cheap crap.

Only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it is a bit of a splurge item & the packaging is a little annoying (residue around the closure).
But if you have dry, dark circles like my it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim. I dont need an eye cream to be honest. Its just sometimes, rarely, after washing off eyeshadow and primer, my eyes can feel a bit dried out. So i thought i would splurge on a good eye cream and prevent wrinkles while Im at it. Im giving it 4 lippies because i actually love the way it feels, it makes the skin on my eyes so smooth and soft, I wish my whole body felt that nice! The problem is, i really dont think i need it. I wont be buying it again until im older and actually need an eye cream...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jordandean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for close to 10 years or so I would say. Before then I didn't even bother with such things as eye creams. I got this as a sample in a gift with purchase and loved the texture, the lack of strong smell and after a few uses the skin around my eyes seem not as tight. I think it hadn't been properly moisturized before. I love the light non greasy texture and now 10 years later at 37 I have almost zero lines around my eyes. I know most of my classmates from high school have not been so lucky. Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's the Clinique to rip off the old Maybelline ad. I buy the .5 oz pots twice a year and get the free gift with purchases from whomever has a fun one out. I find it is only a dollar or two difference from the one ounce pot and I then get 2 GWP goodie bags instead of one!