Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 8/23/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product did nothing for my puffiness or dark circles whatsoever!!! I actually got samples and used it several times and didn't notice any sort of difference. Given that it's supposed to help treat the eye area- this was a huge disappointment. I do love a lot of Clinique's products, but this is definitely not one of them.

on 8/23/2013 5:56:00 PM

This eye cream is really average. Paid $81 for it (yip, NZ prices are extreme!) and have been using it for two months. Mainly got it for dryness on outer corners of eyes even though i do have very dark circles but have come to terms that they are hereditary and nothing will get rid of those bad boys! But yeah, no significant change really. Gone back to using Vaseline for the dryness. Nice smell and packaging though. I wont bother re-purchasing though.

on 8/16/2013 12:39:00 PM

It really works. My almost always sleepy eyes now look awake! I use it at night before I sleep and in the morning I look fresh no matter how sleep lacking I am. My life depends on this product.

on 7/21/2013 9:52:00 AM

This eye cream when I first applied it worked great, I loved it! After a few times of using this, I noticed weird small red bumps near or on my dark under eye circles where the cream was applied. I don't put anything else close to my eyes due to fear of irritation, which I have gotten in the past, so the only thing causing these weird red bumps is the eye cream. These disgusting bumps will take forever to get rid of and there is a lot of them too! Completely disappointed in this product, particularly because Clinique is a well respected and high-end brand. BUYER BEWARE!

on 7/13/2013 7:33:00 PM

The BEST eye cream out there! I have a very sporadic sleeping schedule, and I'm a full time student which results in dark, puffy eyes. This creme takes care of all that nastiness, along with moisturizing the delicate skin around my eyes. I highly recommend it (:

on 7/12/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is really nice gel-like eye cream. My skin around the eyes is not very dry, so this moisturizes enough. It also works perfectly under make up.

I hate the packaging, the jar is really unhygienic and causes active ingredients fade away every time you open it and air gets in. It is also nightmare to travel with. That's why I only rated four lippies

on 6/25/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I created an account specifically to write a review about this product! I've been using it for a week only and I can already see a difference. My biggest problem was my really visible dark circles (which I tried all sort of products to get rid of), I never leave the house without putting on some concealer first. Well today I went out without any make up on :) My dark circles have lessened A LOT considering I have only used this product for a week, my eyes are less puffy, I didn't notice a huge difference about fine lines but they weren't so apparent anyway. Overall, my eyes look really better and rested, and I'm hanging on to this product for a while! Oh, and the texture is really smooth and hydrating! And it has almost no scent.

on 6/21/2013 9:39:00 PM

I have a sensitive skin and had a reaction with my previous eye-cream. But this one is all right. Indeed, I have noticed slightly reduced fine lines, that bothered me. But later I read, that this cream is silicone based, hence it just covers your skin with layer of silicone, that reflects light a bit different way reducing visibility of the fine lines or dark circles. Generally, it is a good and gentle moisturiser, but dries out very fast after application (it is winter here at the moment and my skin gets thirsty, when temperature is a bit down). Also I don't like the package, that I have to put my fingers into the jar, I'd prefer tubes with thin applicator. Also is a bit pricey for good, but simple cream.

on 6/20/2013 6:33:00 AM

I love Clinique and use their dramatically different moisturiser daily. I was given a few freebees when I bought the cream last week. One of the gifts was the 'All about eyes' small container. I put this on before going to bed, a tiny bit below each eye. The next morning my right eye was swollen and itchy and the left slightly itchy. The next day both eyes were swollen and itchy and it took 3 to 4 days for the swelling to subside. Instead of reducing puffiness it actually gave me bags, loaded bags!! it looked like I hadn't slept in days adding years to my face. So be careful with this product. What's in it?

on 6/16/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I normally love Clinique products, but for some reason I had a bad reaction to this cream.
I applied it to under my eyes before bed, and when I woke up in the morning, my entire eye area was so swollen I could barely open my eyes, and the itching was insane. It took a couple days for the swelling to go away. I did not use it again after that of course.
The container says hypo-allergenic, but something definitely didn't agree with me!