November 22, 2014 | 1551 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by letty114

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this a 4 mainly because I hate dipping my finger into a pot and much prefer a pump, or at least a small tube where I can squeeze the amount I need, leaving the rest clean and relatively germ free.
Other than that, it's a good product and when applied at night, I wake up with nice clear eyes and no puffiness. I have yet to find an eye contour cream that I'm completely happy with, so I'll keep looking.
One thing that works wonders for my eyes is cotton discs soaked in green tea and left on my eyes. Cheap & effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by surai

I am giving it a 5 since this is the only eye cream that is working for me so far (after trying some, even the more expensive ones at $60plus)..My only concern is puffiness both on the eyelids and eyebags. I am Asian and this is a common problem. I have the puffiness in the morning no matter what amount of sleep I get and it seems to be worse during winter. My friend asked me to try it and found in my stash that I actually had one bottle from a GWP. Now, I am on my first purchased full bottle. It's not totally eliminating the eyebags but it has a lot of improvement (around 70%)!!! I am not hearing the usual "you look tired" comment anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by nancylionking

I don't like this eye cream.. since it will make me fat granules.. and looks like no big function..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by liladenia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i,ve been using this product for abouat 4 months.

First time i apply this around my eye (upper and under), it give a little sting reaction. But that reaction dissapears on my next use.

I'm happy cause it's lightweight and goes on so smoothly on my skin. And it's a good base under eye make up. Make my BB cream gets easier to apply (i usually have a hard time when applying my BB cream around eye area). My BB cream looks more evenly too when i use this cream.

It moisturizes my eye area. But not moisture enough for me. Around my eyes still feels dry, especially in the middle of the day. I apply pure vitamin e oil on top of it and it gets better.

It do nothing to my fine lines (i'm in my middle 20's), which is so disappointing me due to it's expensive price. My fine lines still there, not getting better. Even though not getting worse either.

Since i haven't found another one, i will keep purchasing this. But once i find a better one, i will leave this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by quyenphan

This is an okay eye cream. I have sensitive eyes and feel as though the cream's very smooth silicony texture somehow aggravates them. The cream sometimes fogs up my eyes and I end up having to getting all the gunk out of my eyes. As for how it performs, I do notice that it plumps up the skin around my eyes and makes me look more awake, but for me the pain of having blurred vision is not worth buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Never ever had a problem with bags or dark circles or anything to do with my eyes but since using this I realise how much better my whole face looks once I take care of my eyes. Will definitely re purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SarahNomura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Burnt my eyes so badly and actually made the dark circles and puffiness worse as a result.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Mary_007

I am usually very skeptical when it comes to under-eye treatments, as I have yet to find something that really "erases" dark circles as many products claim do. However, when it comes to fine lines and wrinkles, I really think prevention is the key. This is a gentle, non-irritating gel that keeps my under-eye area smooth and moisturized. Very happy with it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by peachy2000

Lovely texture, no smell and does the job. I bought it for my bags and dark circles although they were only slight. It worked! I used it religiously morning and night and results showed after a few days use. I've only tried this and those garnier pens which were useless. I may try other products first just to shop around but will probably go back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is not a HG product for me, but it's great for moisturizing the eye area (really plums it up, so it's great as a primer under concealer), does not irritate my eyes, and it's not crazy expensive. I'm still on the hunt for something that will reduce my dark circles.