September 30, 2014 | 1928 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by quyenphan

This is an okay eye cream. I have sensitive eyes and feel as though the cream's very smooth silicony texture somehow aggravates them. The cream sometimes fogs up my eyes and I end up having to getting all the gunk out of my eyes. As for how it performs, I do notice that it plumps up the skin around my eyes and makes me look more awake, but for me the pain of having blurred vision is not worth buying this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Never ever had a problem with bags or dark circles or anything to do with my eyes but since using this I realise how much better my whole face looks once I take care of my eyes. Will definitely re purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by SarahNomura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Burnt my eyes so badly and actually made the dark circles and puffiness worse as a result.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Mary_007

I am usually very skeptical when it comes to under-eye treatments, as I have yet to find something that really "erases" dark circles as many products claim do. However, when it comes to fine lines and wrinkles, I really think prevention is the key. This is a gentle, non-irritating gel that keeps my under-eye area smooth and moisturized. Very happy with it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by peachy2000

Lovely texture, no smell and does the job. I bought it for my bags and dark circles although they were only slight. It worked! I used it religiously morning and night and results showed after a few days use. I've only tried this and those garnier pens which were useless. I may try other products first just to shop around but will probably go back to this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This is not a HG product for me, but it's great for moisturizing the eye area (really plums it up, so it's great as a primer under concealer), does not irritate my eyes, and it's not crazy expensive. I'm still on the hunt for something that will reduce my dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Colorlicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using it for 1 month and a half and I must say it works for me. It moisturizes well and it makes the skin around my eyes look much brighter. I love the texture too. Used right before the concealer, it has an eraser effect of the dark tones under my eyes. I can't say it reduces puffiness 100%, but it does help a lot, since people have noticed my eyes look "brighter". My dark circles aren't blue anymore, but nude. I'm not expecting miracles, it can't change my complexion, but I do see an improvement.

As for the sanitary reasons people mention, I must disagree: if you wash your hands before using the cream, the jar works perfectly fine; a pump bottle doesn't work when you have little product left because you simply can't get it out so you end up throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by reanspeaks

Miracle cream? Just maybe!
Having been given this as a free gift with other purchases, I didn't think much of it. But after going through about half of the jar, I suddenly realised what was excessive baggage under my eyes became flat surfaces! My puffiness was cure!

See more about me experience at http://wp.me/p2OuiT-2d.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lane87

I like this as a moisturizer. I'm not sure what I was expecting though I did notice that the very fine lines I do have didn't disappear, in fact they may have gotten deeper. Though perhaps without this cream they would have gotten worse? So as far as fine lines/dark cirlcles/puffiness I haven't seen any improvement or wonder that warrants the $30 price tag.

It's a good overall moisturizer for eyes, it didn't irritate mine nor did it leave any dry patches. I'm undecided if I'll buy it again....as I'm running out I'm definitely going to try a different eye cream in hopes of something other than 'hmm...ok'.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no problems with this eye creme. It feels comfortable on my skin, the texture is a bit strange, but it absorbs in skin in a few minutes. I don't know why so many negative reviews. I like it.