November 21, 2014 | 1773 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by xxclusivelySS

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSH!! One of the first blush I ever purchased and I still love it til this very day. A nice pinky color if applied loosely. Gives off a nice shimmery glow. Applying too much will look too pink. Perfect for an everyday look. Goes well with all eyeshadows, very versatile. Highly recommend. The brush it comes with is a bit small but I use a bigger blush brush. No big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by budgetbeauty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product comes in a very compact case similar to the CoverGirl eyeshadow singles and includes a small brush. The small brush is only good in a hurry and if you are traveling and didn't bring a blush brush. It usually leaves the blush looking very streaky. I recommend that you use a blush brush in order to get a good application. The color is a nice rosey pink with fine shimmer that is not overpowering if applied without a heavy hand. I brush it on from the apples of my cheeks to my temple and over my nose.

This was the very first blush I ever purchased, and I've actually repurchased it one time because the color matches really well with the color of my natural flush. Sometimes it matches so well that other people can't tell that I'm wearing blush. It helps to warm up my face when I'm looking particularly pale. The only problem with this blush is that it doesn't last long and rubs off easily.

Pros: nice color, natural looking shimmer, compact packaging
Cons: not long lasting, rubs of easily

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 8:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This powder blush has quickly become my favourite. One day while wondering around aimlessly in my CVS's makeup aisle I came across the Cover Girl section. Looking at the blushes, I noticed this "classic colour blush" in Rose Silk. I remembered all of the good reviews I had seen of it on here, and decided to buy it. At $3.99, it wouldn't really matter if I didn't like it. Of course, when I got home I tried it on. The texture was really smooth and silky, and the colour a luminous rose. I have to say I was pretty surprised at the quality, mainly because of how inexpensive it was. The next morning I used it and it lasted the whole day. I also got some compliments on my glowy complexion, which always says a lot about a product ;-] The packaging is black with a press-in clasp and large mirror, and a pretty useless brush.
Would buy again?: Yes.
Recommend?: Yes.
Price?: $3.99USD at CVS continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by masears

I loved this colour. it was gorgeous on my skin. Unfortunately the smell is ridiculous. I couldn't stand it an had to wash my face. If you dont mind scent, this will be a great blush for you. I gave it to a friend and she loves it too

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It gives a very fresh look to your face. BUT you must be very careful with the brush because if you use too much color without blending well, you'll look clownish, just blend veeery well. Sometimes I use other brushes when using it, but the color itself is beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nanshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a fairly good blush. I really like the pop of color, and the pigmentation is sheer but buildable (not like Jane blushes that are just too pigmented to use anything but a very very light hand). It gives me a nice dewy and flushed glow, but the sad thing is, by the end of the day, it has oxidized a bit and ends up looking muddy and dark on my cheeks. Looks beautiful and fresh in the morning before leaving for work, but after my first bathroom trip at work... it starts to look a bit dark, and then by the time I get home... yeah. So I won't be repurchasing, and I suppose I'll just use this pan up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ccoles22

Rose Silk is a nice coral color, not overly shimmery but not matte either. It's a cheap and simple product but if you need something to brighten up your face, this will do the job. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with the scent. Personally, I quite like it...it makes me feel nostalgic! Yes, the brush is useless but for the price it's nothing much to complain about. It's a good buy all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mousepotato585

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty color !!!!! Looks very nice on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by tinaandjelly

I love Cover Girl blushes, they are cheap and have a bigger selection than ANY other drugstore brand IMO... I think I might be right though.

I adore Rose Silk, I don't know if we are talking about the little cheekers one, or the big one for 5.49$... but I'm assuming it's the same color. It's the most beautiful color, pretty coral w/ a lighter pink tint to it. It looks amazing on. I normally wear liquid foundation then set it w/ loose powder so that when I apply my blush it won't look muddy cause of the foundation. It always looks pretty and it actually stays on me for a long time, I would notice if it faded cause blush is my favorite part of makeup.

There's a bogo @ rite aid ending tomorrow, I'm buying all the cheekers I've had my eye on, including Classic Pink which I used up two years ago. I've had Rose silk (the big one) for who knows how long, maybe 3 years? And I've barely hit the pan a couple months ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lis_424

I often do not put on blushes, but i really like this particular one. It is very natural on my fair skin and it does not have glitter on it (or at least it's not noticeable to me). The texture is soft and smooth. The only thing that bugs me a bit is that it sort of has this fragrance. It's smells like some perfume or something. But it's not bad~i had to take one lippie off because it doesn't seem to last very long my skin. After a couple hours, it seems like it has faded? overall i really like this blush and would purchase again if i ever finish this blush~