Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this product for years. I have asian sallow skin and this blush is just so good at brightening me up. It's a real must have for me! I wear it all over my apples, jaw and forehead. i have tried many other blushes including expensive ones by Chanel. Nothing comes close to this...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this colour, it has great pigmentation and a lovely irridescent sheen to it applies and blends great but where this product really loses me is the packaging, i hate that it comes in a rectangular pan and if you think about it you're not realy getting all that much. the only thing you can really use is a small blush brush or the one it comes with which isnt that great either. so even though i love the colour, i could probably find something similar in better packaging

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first blush I ever bought and I still use it and its years later. Im a medium skin tone and this shows up really beautifully on my skin without being too shimmery or too matte. Its great for everyday wear and looks really fresh on your face.The brush it comes with is total crap, throw it away immediately. The blush itself and the packaging are fine. Its cheap but high quality. You cant beat it.

on 2/16/2009 12:23:00 AM

This is a pretty good blush considering that it was only about $4.00 when I bought it. The colour is a pretty rosey pink that has a nice shimmer to it, but is not too overpowering. It looks really pretty on my meduim skin tone, but in the natural light the colour looks kinda magenta-ish and a bit frosty. But this product is still pretty good overall, except for the odd smell that comes with, it smells really floral-ish. Oh and don't use the brush it comes with, it's crap.
Edit- This blush lasts a pretty long time.

on 1/28/2009 11:10:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BLUSH!! One of the first blush I ever purchased and I still love it til this very day. A nice pinky color if applied loosely. Gives off a nice shimmery glow. Applying too much will look too pink. Perfect for an everyday look. Goes well with all eyeshadows, very versatile. Highly recommend. The brush it comes with is a bit small but I use a bigger blush brush. No big deal.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product comes in a very compact case similar to the CoverGirl eyeshadow singles and includes a small brush. The small brush is only good in a hurry and if you are traveling and didn't bring a blush brush. It usually leaves the blush looking very streaky. I recommend that you use a blush brush in order to get a good application. The color is a nice rosey pink with fine shimmer that is not overpowering if applied without a heavy hand. I brush it on from the apples of my cheeks to my temple and over my nose.

This was the very first blush I ever purchased, and I've actually repurchased it one time because the color matches really well with the color of my natural flush. Sometimes it matches so well that other people can't tell that I'm wearing blush. It helps to warm up my face when I'm looking particularly pale. The only problem with this blush is that it doesn't last long and rubs off easily.

Pros: nice color, natural looking shimmer, compact packaging
Cons: not long lasting, rubs of easily

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This powder blush has quickly become my favourite. One day while wondering around aimlessly in my CVS's makeup aisle I came across the Cover Girl section. Looking at the blushes, I noticed this "classic colour blush" in Rose Silk. I remembered all of the good reviews I had seen of it on here, and decided to buy it. At $3.99, it wouldn't really matter if I didn't like it. Of course, when I got home I tried it on. The texture was really smooth and silky, and the colour a luminous rose. I have to say I was pretty surprised at the quality, mainly because of how inexpensive it was. The next morning I used it and it lasted the whole day. I also got some compliments on my glowy complexion, which always says a lot about a product ;-] The packaging is black with a press-in clasp and large mirror, and a pretty useless brush.
Would buy again?: Yes.
Recommend?: Yes.
Price?: $3.99USD at CVS continued >>

on 10/25/2008 8:34:00 PM

I loved this colour. it was gorgeous on my skin. Unfortunately the smell is ridiculous. I couldn't stand it an had to wash my face. If you dont mind scent, this will be a great blush for you. I gave it to a friend and she loves it too

on 10/15/2008 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this color! It gives a very fresh look to your face. BUT you must be very careful with the brush because if you use too much color without blending well, you'll look clownish, just blend veeery well. Sometimes I use other brushes when using it, but the color itself is beautiful.

on 8/13/2008 4:27:00 PM

It's a fairly good blush. I really like the pop of color, and the pigmentation is sheer but buildable (not like Jane blushes that are just too pigmented to use anything but a very very light hand). It gives me a nice dewy and flushed glow, but the sad thing is, by the end of the day, it has oxidized a bit and ends up looking muddy and dark on my cheeks. Looks beautiful and fresh in the morning before leaving for work, but after my first bathroom trip at work... it starts to look a bit dark, and then by the time I get home... yeah. So I won't be repurchasing, and I suppose I'll just use this pan up.

Video Reviews & Tutorials