July 29, 2014 | 1966 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my emergency face cream. I find it is SOOO super greasy and makes my skin feel slimy and gross. It does moisturize well, but I'm not fond of the greasy skin that comes with it. Also, to moisturize well, I have to PILE it on. Not very impressed. I only use it when I have to, and will be trying Nivea soft instead of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

LET ME JUST SAY THIS STUFF IS A LIFE SAVER!
Okay, so my skin is a very wierd. It drys out so bad around my mouth and nose area during winters and absolutely no moisturizer can help it in any way .. until I bought this. This provides max hydration for your skin and Im pretty sure it works amazing as a night cream too, delivering all the moisture back. Not to mention its an amazing hand cream because of how smooth it is!
However, yeah it does have mineral oil, which breaks out some skin types, not mine though so this is love love love <3 Only thing I hate is the container, cause I have had it for a year and Im only halfway through but its probably gross with all the bacteria.
Would I repurchase? YES YES YES! LIFETIME CONSUMER! Check out my reviews on other skin care products and let me know if this review was helpful or not ;D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cosmogall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I heard many great things about this product. Infact some of my friends use it. So I was looking forward to trying it. I have really dry skin and I needed a good facial lotion. I paid $10 for the larger sized container. This lotion was way too greasy for me. No matter how little I used on my face it was still greasy. I also really didn't like the smell or texture. It was too thick and the lotion just laid on top of my skin. I would use this at night, only to wake up in the morning to dry skin again. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Galahand

I've been using this product for years. This was my first moisturizer before I even knew what they were and have always come back to this after trying a couple of others. Now saying this, I've long since gotten used to having it take a while to be absorbed that I don't even notice that it does take like 10-20 minutes for my skin. So be warned if you have a slight greasy feeling afterwards. I have dry skin and this thing works wonders on me. Really, this is best for dry skin as it is thick and creamy. Not recommended for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by margauxhuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer is amazing! I don't use it for my face, rather for my legs after shaving. It works wonders. It makes my legs super soft and shiny without being greasy like a lot of lotions. It soaks in right away, but doesn't dry up. It also soothes any irritation from shaving and calms down the redness after a hot shower. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by dilam

This product was not for me. I have combination skin, mainly dry but do get shiny as the day goes. This cream gave me huge pimples! I stopped using it and wasnt sure if this was causing the pimples so i gave it another try. Sure enough, the pimples came back so i know for sure, that this was the cause. It was also really greasy so i put it on at night, but once the morning came i still felt greasy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by miaselina

I have dry skin especially in the Winter and this product is fabulous- it's thick and creamy and hydrates really well. My absolute favourite, I'll be using this from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't care for this product as a daily moisturizer. I find it takes too long to sink into my skin and stop looking greasy. It does work well as an "emergency" moisturizer though - like to rescue any areas that have become super dry. I kind of OD'ed on acne treatments, and that + a few very cold, windy days in winter made some parts of my skin extremely dry, so much so that it was painful. Using this every morning and night brought everything back to normal condition within 2 days, but I ended up with some breaking out in the places I had put it where I don't normally have acne.

Since it's so inexpensive, I don't mind having bought it to just use in dryness emergencies. It is also probably good for dealing with raw noses from having a cold, especially because the cream felt cooling and soothing on my irritated skin. I probably wouldn't purchase this again just because other moisturizers work better for me, but I'll use it occasionally.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mjabf

I have combination skin that tends to be on the dry side in the winter, so I add this to my morning routine before I go out. I use a very small amount. It does what it advertises and I haven't noticed any breakouts or additional oil in my T-zone. It works as a hand cream as well. The wide mouth of the container is helpful for getting to every last bit of product. I would prefer if it weren't scented however.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rrowlan6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tonight is the first night I've used Pond's Dry Skin Cream, and I have to say I love it so far!! I have dry/normal skin and the only time I ever even use moisturizer is after I've exfoliated with my St. Ives Green Tea Scrub (which is twice a week) at night. This stuff did the trick! My face doesn't feel greasy like other reviews claim... I think this cream is way too thick if you have anything other than dry to normal skin (hense the name DRY SKIN). Also, it's hypoallergenic so it won't clog your pores :) Everything is great so far, but I will edit later if something goes awry.