Ponds Dry Skin Cream

3.7

Water , Mineral Oil , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Glycerin , Stearic Acid , Ceresin , Glyceryl Stearate , Cetyl Alcohol , Sorbitan Oleate , Candelilla Wax , Triethanolamine , Laureth-23 , Fragrance , Carbomer , Disodiium EDTA , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylparaben , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 9/28/2013 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

worked so great at first! i loved it! woke up the next morning with glowing skin. then for some reason i started breaking out, and i think it was from this and the ponds cold creme =( sadly did not work for my skin. also, i started getting these skin colored bumps

on 9/18/2013 3:44:00 AM

This is one of those creams that are good to have around. A thick, clean-smelling skin quencher.. It's a classic for a reason. I've been using it nightly in conjunction with my retin-a for about two weeks now and have had zero issues with irritation or breakouts! Some people complain about the fragrance, but I honestly find the smell to be quite comforting. It's powdery and fresh, exactly what I want to smell like right out of the shower. You can also use this product, an a snap, to take off eye-makeup. I know the actual cold cream would be better-suited for this, but there are times when I'm traveling and I only wish to take one tub. With that said, the packaging leaves much to be desired. However, I feel like it wouldn't be the same squeezing my favorite moisturizer out of a tube! Try it -- for the inexpensive price and skin-quenching abilities I'd say its a keeper.

When I first bought this product I used it for about a month straight, so I have a pretty good idea of the pros and cons. I'm a teenager so you know how it is: my skin is sometimes oily, sometimes dry, I get pimples all over my face and random breakouts whenever my skin feels like it. But I have to say this stuff works good regardless of what's going on with my acne. It's fragrance is light and pleasant but disappears once on the skin, and it's slightly thick but still nice. It leaves a dewy sheen which can be considered unpleasant. I stopped using it for a few reasons. One, there's too much product. My skin got so used to this stuff that it's original effects became nonexistent. And for the same reason bacteria slowly built up in the pot and began to break me out. If you mange to find the smaller packages of this stuff, it's fantastic. It makes skin silky smooth.

on 8/15/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product leaves your skin baby soft and supple. The scent of the lotion is strong, but doesn't smell as strong when applied so it's fine. The packaging is very strong and pretty, won't split on you. I've never developed an allergy in my 7 years of using it, though admittedly my skin isn't that sensitive. Definitely recommend if you want an effective, cost-efficient lotion.

I can't even tell you guys how much I love this product. One day a couple months ago my skin was the driest it had ever been. I picked up the first moisturizer I saw and headed out of Target. I first exfoliated to get rid of all the dry dead skin (EW), and then I put this stuff on. It instantly felt refreshing on my skin and within a few hours, you would have never been able to tell that I had dry skin in the first place. I use it now every night before I go to bed. Thank you, Ponds!

-Mak

This has become my new HG product! It was a GREAT deal- $5 for a large jar at my target. It takes SO little cream to moisturize my face, and I have a feeling I'll have it for a long time! It works wonders for moisturizing at night, even though it is a bit greasy. The jar is adorable and solid, I'm LOVING the packaging. I can't wait to use this in the winter months also! Love it! <3

on 7/29/2013 1:51:00 AM

Love this product!! I have very dry flaky skin around my eyes and this product is a miracle wonder. Very soothing on my skin. It does leave my skin a little greasy however. The scent is nice and pleasant. Would repurchase again

on 7/28/2013 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Bought this stuff cuz my mom said she used it when she was a kid lol. Where I bought it (in the city) it cost a little more but I recently repurchased it for $5 which isn't bad at all. The cream is very light and it is scented. The scent is pretty noticeable but I like it :) I put the cream on my face at night after I've washed everything off (I use black soap). I put a good amount at night and by the morning my skin has soaked it all in and it feels SO SOFT its amazing. Feels like new skin ! In the mornings I use a Clearasil face wash and use a much smaller amount of the cream. Parts of my face are very dry and others get really oily and gross so I'm careful with this stuff during the day. I used it regularly and my skin became so clear that people always asked what foundation I was wearing and I don't wear foundation cuz I SUCK at applying it. Anyways, I adore this stuff. I use cocoa butter for the rest of my body cuz of course its not the same as the skin on my face but I will always use this cream as a moisturizer for my face. It has not failed me once!

on 7/26/2013 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This stuff broke me out so bad. I have very sensitive skin and it totally ruined my face and turned it into a painful, glaring red eruption zone for about half a week. Definitely rich and I might use it for my arms and hands, but never again on my face. Will not repurchase once I'm out of it.

on 7/26/2013 11:11:00 AM

I really like this cream! It's very rich and does moisturize my skin really well. My face feels super soft and hydrated when I wake up in the morning. I originally bought this to wear under my makeup, but I also tested it out at night before bed, and wow... I love how smooth and soft my skin feels in the morning!. It's a very rich cream that feels soft and light. There is a fragrance to it (which most ppl on MUA seem to like), but I find it a bit too strong. I don't mind the packaging since I use a mini spatula to scoop out the product I need. Leaves your face a very nice glow! I probably won't be using this cream every night since I have hyper-sensitive skin and whilst it hasn't broken me out yet, I'm sure it will down the road. Always happens lol. So far i am really liking this cream!