Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), juglans regia (walnut) shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cocamidoproply betaine, kaolin, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, carbomer 940, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben.

on 3/5/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a phenomenal scrub. Smells terrific. I keep it in my shower and use it on my face every morning. The granules are extremely fine so I feel like it's gentle enough for every day use and it's not tearing up my skin. I have dry skin so every morning I use this to "prep" my skin for moisturizer and makeup. Does a great job getting all the flaky patches off my cheeks so my makeup goes on smoothly.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I cannot get enough of this scrub. It is gentle enough for everyday use, yet it is very effective in removing dead skin cells and leaving my face feeling soft and smooth. I use this scrub every time I take a shower by massaging it into my face for a minute and letting it absorb for another minute. I find that this has helped improve my complexion and helps to give me a wonderful ‘glow.’ The smell of the mint julep is also amazing, which is another reason why I let it absorb into my skin in the shower for minute. Just so I can smell it and feel the tingle! Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub is also dirt cheap. I bought mine at Ulta for less than $3. I will continue to purchase again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Love this. It's a very gentle exfoliater that can be used daily. I love using this at night because it removes ALL of my makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's dirt cheap, and lasts a long time. However, I don't like using it in the morning because some of the exfoliating beads are left on my face when I'm applying moisturizer. Other than that, definitely worth it for $3!

on 2/17/2010 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i bought this product at sallys and when i first tried the product, i absolutely loved it! at first, it had a minty type of fresh on the skin but it went away because i guess i used it everytime i shower but it made my skin feel soft and vibrant. i do recommend this facial scrub to everyone. i hope she comes out w/ more of these because i love her skin care line.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

would you buy this product again?Hell No!!!!

i used it a couple times in the begining then one day i used it and it broke me out so bad.!!!!!!!

i use clinique acne something and
i used this after i got done cutting the grass and boom i woke up the next morning with 5 huge pimples.across my face not in just one spot were i can cover it up with my hair but on my forehead chin and nose.never never again and its weird because the mint mask and grapeseed mask work great.but her face scrubs dont!!!!!!!!!!

on 2/5/2010 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I really love all the Queen Helene products. This is nice also. It doesn't smell as minty as the mint julep masque but it works well. I want to try the mint cleanser too. Will probably repurchase this.

on 2/4/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product and I keep coming back to Queen Helene. It's an oldie but a goodie and never fails to deliver. I bought this at Sally's when they had a buy two get one free promo so I have also tried the Cocobutter scrub and they Oat's and Honey scrub. The mint is my favorite. The scent is refreshing and invigorating without being too overpowering, The granules are small enough where they don't irritate my skin yet they effectively exfoliate my skin leaving it soft and smooth. I use the scrub about 3 times a week after using my Clarisonic brush with the Sensitive Skin cleanser and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin.

on 1/23/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a wonderful product! It smells so good. I love that its exfoliating and the bits and pieces are very small grainy size. Makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. My skin has gotten so much better. I used to use Clearasil Ultra, but i've used it so much that my skin started to tolerate the ingredients and so it doesnt work anymore :( So i got this at Sally's Beauty Supply along with my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. (AMAZING Mask BTW!!) Definitely a must have! Such a good exfoliating cleanser! I really like this product! Will definitely buy again.

on 1/18/2010 8:31:00 PM

I WILL BUY THIS FOREVER!!! This face scrub is AMAZING! it gives you that nice minty/clean feeling on your face afterwards. Its kind of hard to put on at first but your face needs to be somewhat moist not soaking wet or the product will slide off and not stick like its supposed to. I keep this on for about 10-15 minutes at a time (i used it weekly) and right before i wash it i can see the oils especially on my nose and forehead since i have an oily t-zone it takes it all away! My backheads are getting smaller and smaller, and its SOO cheap. DEFINITELY worth a try for $3..if it doesn't work for you it might for someone you know! I think it works better on oily skin, but be sure to moisturize afterwards even if you do have dry skin, dont hesitate with this purchase! I got mine at a Harmon's beauty store but they're sold everywhere like walmart, walgreens, or cvs, just buy it, we spend loads of $$ on other products why not $3 on this amazing scrub??

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I use it in the shower and scrub! The crystals are super tiny and exfoliate nicely without being irritating! And it is ridiculously inexpensive and the packaging is nice and clean. I will buy this over and over again!