December 22, 2014 | 1081 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I <3 this product.
I didn't at first, but that was because I was using it all wrong, I had bought it, so I felt as though my money was wasted so I looked it up on youtube, and this fabulous woman unlocked the amazing uses of this fabulous product! BUY IT! BUY IT!
However, it is better if you have younger skin, not meant to offend in anyway, but this pencil tends to be too hard on more mature skins, unless you warm it between your palms for a while before hand. But that's not to say it doesn't work on everybody. the pale pink colour is perfect for getting rid of dark circles.
It's also a good price for how long it lasts.
I Highly reccommend this product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Confessions of Concealaholic kit and didn't really know what to do with it...it's a weird pale purpley white. I put it on the inside corners of my eyes and the outside and blend in but it is shiny and cakey and unnatural looking. After awhile the only thing I figured it useful for was a brow highlighter. Pretty crap really. Meh.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of Benefit's eye bright with the confessions of a concealaholic kit. I do like this product for the most part. It does brighten the inner corner of my eye. Don't know if I will buy this product again though as it's expensive for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by nsm10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

After applying yellow undereye and stick concealer under eyes I finish off with eyebright on the darkest line of my undereye shadow. I also use it on my inner corners and under my brow. I use my fingers to blend it out and get a much better concealing and brightening result. I have tan skin and dark hair, but it blends well without looking "white". I have tried it on y waterline, but it flakes and smears too easily for that area. I now use it everyday, its expensive but it lasts a long time. Sharpening is an issue because its so soft, if you are not careful you can lose a lot of product. I have also found it neutralizes the redness around my nose. I will buy this again if I cannot find a cheaper version that works as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by KristinaKr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It is not that I don't like this product, but I just think it isn't easy to use. It is pretty noticeable, because the texture is not creamy enough. Even if I blend it with my fingers and warm up the product, you can still see it on the skin. I guess I just prefer something thinner (more liquidy) around the eye area. Especially if I put something over it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this free with a magazine, but found it very thick for using on the inner eye, however, found a You Tube video which recommends using a thick pencil to draw your brows the shape you want then puck round it and for this, it is excellent !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Initially l liked what this did to brighten the dark corner of my eyes, and when worn on the rim of the eye does brighten the whole eye up. But it can look a little too fake if you apply the wrong amount, and the product has a tendency to go all clumpy after wearing for a while. When I applied any makeup after it, the makeup would go patchy and very visible on my skin. I don't know if I will keep on wearing this, I prefer something that looks a little more natural, and something cheaper also!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

this product is NOT worth 20 dollars. its not creamy at all.... and isnt pigmented. i wouldn't waste your money if I were you. I put it on 1 eye and not the other eye && it looked the same! So eye bright doesnt make any difference. hate it. wont repurchase :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i find this product a little cakey to wear under my eyes but maybe thats because my under eye area is so dry however i have found a good use for this liner.......i been useing this on my laugh lines and it really helps to cover them. i don't even look like i have laugh lines any more and it also makes a great brow high light so im pretty pleased :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Well I got this for free in the UK when I bought a Glamour magazine. I have to say I use this on my brow bone after I do my eyebrows. Gives a little perk up to my eyes. That's about it, I used it along waterline and I didn't like it. I get its suppose to give a "wide away look" but I'm not convinced. I won't buy again just because it's not a necessary staple. I do use it on my mom and I find it gives her more of a vavavoom look...kinda an instant life. I know they have "high brow" but really...its all the same. I used to use Gilded on my eyebrows....they are all the same they are just different colours. I do like this better cus its a crayon as opposed to the ones with the brush.