BeneFit Cosmetics Eye Bright

3.8

Titanium Dioxide, Titanated Mica, Mica, Ammonium Manganese Pyrophosphate, Carmine, Liquid Petrolatum, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Castor Oil, Carnauba Wax, Bleached Beeswax, Ceresin, Stearyl Heptanoate, Synthetic Hydrocarbon Wax, Talc, Microcrystalline Wax, Poltethylene Powder, Parahydroxybenzoate Ester, Dibutylhydroxytoluene.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Overpriced. Yet...effective. And undupeable: thus far, I haven't been able to find a cheaper replacement.
Use it for waterlining, gives beautiful open look, looks natural as compared to most liners used for this purpose, because rather than being a harsh white, it's a very natural-looking pale pinkish white. Also, lasts very very long on waterline, unlike other pale liners I've used for the same purpose. No flaking or uneven wearing off.
One problem (aside from ridiculous price, of course): What sharpener should I use for it? The obnoxious nib is much too plump for the ones I have right now :( Do message me if you have recs (cheaper=better :) xo

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a staple of my eye arsenal.I would not leave home without it or for that matter be at home without it LOL It gives the impression of lift under the brow arch and opens the eye when applied to the lids at the inner corner.
It improves my eve make up look so much that have stocked up on it for fear that I may not be able to get it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product when I was first starting out with highlighters & illuminators. I wanted to like it after all the great you tube reviews. My first experience with it was in the confessions of a concealaholic kit. The consistency & texture were quite terrible & unusable. I then decided that I should give it another shot so I purchased the eye bright stick. The formula works so much better in the stick form however it is still quite useless. I can't seem to use it under my eyes. It just looks off. & I haven't been able to find more uses. I would love any advise on uses but from now on I think I'm sticking with liquid formulas.

I absolutely love this product. I suffer from insanely bad under-eye circles. I couple this product with a concealer and find that not only does it help in camouflaging my circles, it makes me look well rested and my eyes pop.

The BeneFit girl showed me how to use it best, you draw it on along the outer ring of the dark circle from inner eye out and draw out small "whiskers" on the end. Use a small foundation brush to blend.

I cannot live without this anymore. It's about $20 at Ulta or from the BeneFit counter but worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I <3 this product.
I didn't at first, but that was because I was using it all wrong, I had bought it, so I felt as though my money was wasted so I looked it up on youtube, and this fabulous woman unlocked the amazing uses of this fabulous product! BUY IT! BUY IT!
However, it is better if you have younger skin, not meant to offend in anyway, but this pencil tends to be too hard on more mature skins, unless you warm it between your palms for a while before hand. But that's not to say it doesn't work on everybody. the pale pink colour is perfect for getting rid of dark circles.
It's also a good price for how long it lasts.
I Highly reccommend this product.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this in the Confessions of Concealaholic kit and didn't really know what to do with it...it's a weird pale purpley white. I put it on the inside corners of my eyes and the outside and blend in but it is shiny and cakey and unnatural looking. After awhile the only thing I figured it useful for was a brow highlighter. Pretty crap really. Meh.

I got a sample of Benefit's eye bright with the confessions of a concealaholic kit. I do like this product for the most part. It does brighten the inner corner of my eye. Don't know if I will buy this product again though as it's expensive for what you get.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

After applying yellow undereye and stick concealer under eyes I finish off with eyebright on the darkest line of my undereye shadow. I also use it on my inner corners and under my brow. I use my fingers to blend it out and get a much better concealing and brightening result. I have tan skin and dark hair, but it blends well without looking "white". I have tried it on y waterline, but it flakes and smears too easily for that area. I now use it everyday, its expensive but it lasts a long time. Sharpening is an issue because its so soft, if you are not careful you can lose a lot of product. I have also found it neutralizes the redness around my nose. I will buy this again if I cannot find a cheaper version that works as well.

It is not that I don't like this product, but I just think it isn't easy to use. It is pretty noticeable, because the texture is not creamy enough. Even if I blend it with my fingers and warm up the product, you can still see it on the skin. I guess I just prefer something thinner (more liquidy) around the eye area. Especially if I put something over it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Got this free with a magazine, but found it very thick for using on the inner eye, however, found a You Tube video which recommends using a thick pencil to draw your brows the shape you want then puck round it and for this, it is excellent !

Video Reviews & Tutorials