September 14, 2014 | 2209 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Eye Bright

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of Benefit's eye bright with the confessions of a concealaholic kit. I do like this product for the most part. It does brighten the inner corner of my eye. Don't know if I will buy this product again though as it's expensive for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by nsm10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

After applying yellow undereye and stick concealer under eyes I finish off with eyebright on the darkest line of my undereye shadow. I also use it on my inner corners and under my brow. I use my fingers to blend it out and get a much better concealing and brightening result. I have tan skin and dark hair, but it blends well without looking "white". I have tried it on y waterline, but it flakes and smears too easily for that area. I now use it everyday, its expensive but it lasts a long time. Sharpening is an issue because its so soft, if you are not careful you can lose a lot of product. I have also found it neutralizes the redness around my nose. I will buy this again if I cannot find a cheaper version that works as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by KristinaKr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It is not that I don't like this product, but I just think it isn't easy to use. It is pretty noticeable, because the texture is not creamy enough. Even if I blend it with my fingers and warm up the product, you can still see it on the skin. I guess I just prefer something thinner (more liquidy) around the eye area. Especially if I put something over it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by YCH

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this free with a magazine, but found it very thick for using on the inner eye, however, found a You Tube video which recommends using a thick pencil to draw your brows the shape you want then puck round it and for this, it is excellent !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Initially l liked what this did to brighten the dark corner of my eyes, and when worn on the rim of the eye does brighten the whole eye up. But it can look a little too fake if you apply the wrong amount, and the product has a tendency to go all clumpy after wearing for a while. When I applied any makeup after it, the makeup would go patchy and very visible on my skin. I don't know if I will keep on wearing this, I prefer something that looks a little more natural, and something cheaper also!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by glittterati

this product is NOT worth 20 dollars. its not creamy at all.... and isnt pigmented. i wouldn't waste your money if I were you. I put it on 1 eye and not the other eye && it looked the same! So eye bright doesnt make any difference. hate it. wont repurchase :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jod84

i find this product a little cakey to wear under my eyes but maybe thats because my under eye area is so dry however i have found a good use for this liner.......i been useing this on my laugh lines and it really helps to cover them. i don't even look like i have laugh lines any more and it also makes a great brow high light so im pretty pleased :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Well I got this for free in the UK when I bought a Glamour magazine. I have to say I use this on my brow bone after I do my eyebrows. Gives a little perk up to my eyes. That's about it, I used it along waterline and I didn't like it. I get its suppose to give a "wide away look" but I'm not convinced. I won't buy again just because it's not a necessary staple. I do use it on my mom and I find it gives her more of a vavavoom look...kinda an instant life. I know they have "high brow" but really...its all the same. I used to use Gilded on my eyebrows....they are all the same they are just different colours. I do like this better cus its a crayon as opposed to the ones with the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by anna91996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this product but I guess I expected more from it. I was hoping it was a bit more creamy. But it does brighten my eyes, but I can get the same basic effect with eyeshadow. I won't buy this product again because it is so expensive. 25 dollars for a stick like that is quite a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got eye bright in a concealaholic set so it didnt come in a pencil packaging but on a tiny pan. I use the provided tiny synthetic brush to apply this.
Its texture is really quite dry and rough (hence hard to pick up colour and apply to my eyes) that being said it is usually in a pencil packaging. I wish it was a little bit creamy, so it's easier to apply and blend, but because it isnt, it stays on the skin longer.
To be honest, eye bright only makes a tiny difference in brightening the eyes. Youre better off with a eyeshadow, just apply in the inner corners, brow bone and lower lash line. Eye bright takes ages to apply and blend out and can tug on the skin.

overall an okay product but there are cheaper, way better ways to make your eyes look awake.