L'Oreal Voluminous Original

3.6

Aqua/water/eau, paraffin, cyclopentasiloxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, stearic acid, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, carnauba/carnauba wax/cire de carnauba, palmitic acid, dimenthiconol, hydroxyethyl-cellulose, panthenol, imidazolidinyl urea, sodium polymethacrylate, methylparaben, PEG/PPG- 17/18 dimethicone, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, propylparaben, simethicone, BHT, polyquaternium-10. MAY CONTAIN /- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77491/iron oxides; CI 77007/ultramarines; CI 77891/titanium oxide; CI 77266/black 2; mica; CI 75470/carmine; CI 77510/ferric ferrocyanide; CI 77288/chromium oxide greens; CI 77289/chromium hyrdoxide green

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is my everyday mascara. It coats and separates every lash and makes my lashes look very full while lasting throughout the day. I used to love Benefit's Bad Gal, but I found that the results are similar with a much lower price point.

on 7/13/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have always had trouble finding a right mascara for my thin lashes, but this mascara did the trick! It did everything like the package said and I get it in waterproof. I wear it to the pool and it doesn't come off at all! I highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants a lot of volume. If you start to lose your curl, just curl it again before the next coat! It wasn't as wet as other L'Oreal mascaras and it's not as natural either because it is buildable.

on 7/10/2014 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is not a bad mascara! I found that is was very average.
First off, the formula is a bit dry. I prefer dryer mascaras because I find they clump less, but with Voluminous the formula is clumpy!
I applied 2 coats after curling my lashes. The curl sunk a little bit :( but not too bad. My lashes were decently thick and little more "voluminous" than my Butterfly mascara, but length wise, I could have done a lot better. Throughout the day I noticed a little flaking but no smudging. This is a good mascara, but nothing special.

on 7/10/2014 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Cheap, but high quality! I love this mascara it is beautiful. I was obsessed with the better than sex mascara by Too Faced but I found it tricky to apply. This is easy to apply, very black and most importantly it holds a curl. Yep a non waterproof mascara that hold my curl, I didn't believe it either. It gives beautiful clump free results, adore it.

on 7/6/2014 8:54:00 PM

Love this mascara. I've tried ALOT of mascaras, because I have short blonde eyelashes.
It's pretty much a drug-store dupe of Diorshow Blackout. Only better, because it doesn't dry out and get all clumpy. It builds nicely, stays put, lengthens and thickens. Sooo gooodd. :D

on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 AM

I love this mascara! I have weird eye allergies, but this stuff never messes me up. I use this mascara almost every day.

on 7/5/2014 7:43:00 PM

Best mascara I have ever tried.
Looks great, lasts all day, does not clump or look spidery.
What more is there to say?

on 7/3/2014 6:17:00 PM

This is my favourite drugstore mascara! Makes my lashes look fabulous, long , thick and black! It doesn't fall out under my eye throughout the day and isn't difficult to get off at night.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love it!!

on 7/1/2014 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite mascara because it makes my eyelashes look long and thick, but I hate the packaging. Every time I take the mascara wand out, it leaves clumpy mascara by the opening and it creates a mess. At first I thought maybe the product was going bad, so maybe that is why it was clumping by the opening, but it has happened every time I bought a new one.

Popular Mascaras