September 22, 2014 | 1294 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mckaylak

Best mascara out there! It isn't too wet like some other brands at the drugstore. Makes my lashes thicker without looking clumpy. I repurchase L'Oreal Voluminous time and time again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all sorts of mascaras, from high end to drug store and I'm pretty sure this is my absolute favourite. I feel like mascara is a hard thing to give a solid revue on because it really depends on what you're looking for and how your lashes are naturally. Mine always need to be curled prior to mascara and need a couple coats- usually three to get the desired volume that I like. I think that the wand is perfect for giving you really thick, full lashes. The formula is great too, the only time it really clumps is if you're too generous with your coats. I've gone through countless tubes of this stuff, and I always go back. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Have been using this mascara for years. I always try new ones but keep going back to this one. Love everything about it. Lengthens and thickens lashes without clumps

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nysq2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great.

It goes on very black with one application, and doesn't ever make my eyelashes stick together or get clumpy. It's easy to apply - the brush is the perfect length and curve.

My only complaint is that it seems to smear slightly under the outer corners of my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know this is a really popular mascara, but it was a miss for me. When you pull out the wand there is SO much mascara on it, so it's hard to get the right amount. It left my lashes looking really clumpy. My lashes are straight and point down, and I've learned that volumizing mascaras weigh them down, and make them fall flat. I now use a lengthening mascara, and it doesn't weigh them down. I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Carlybret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was an everyday hit and miss. Some day my lashes were long and clump free, and some days they were super clumpy and really fake looking.. I liked that it stayed on for almost all day, but it did flake after about 5 hours, so if you're looking for an intense all day mascara, don't go with this. The brush kept on getting little hairs on the end, which sometimes got in my eye was reeeallly annoying. But overall, it was okay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Hzlnut1

One if the few mascaras that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this. My mother wears only this mascara. But then again, my mother is different and doesn't wear contacts!!! On me, this mascara smears and smudges at the slightly touch, moisture, and tear. I can't have that with my lenses. Over and over I tried multiple times and it gets all in my eyes then I'm blind. The formula is very wet and goopy. The color is very black. It does add volume but clumps easily. I see my mothers lashes also clumpy from this mascara. Maybe I should try the waterproof version? Scared about my eyes...Nope don't think I'll try it. Pass on both.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is all right, it's decent, not the best I've ever tried but not the worst either :/ I like the straight plain old school tube. I've tried the False fiber lashes and Super volume collagen from the same line and I do think this formula is better, by far. I'm more into the super, jumbo,heavy bristled, rubberized brushes of today, but this isn't actually that bad, pretty good brush. I have this in waterproof black, it did lengthen and volumized a bit but not much for separation, I put on 3 coats and although my lashes didnt get clumpy and spidery they didn't have that every lash separated fanned out look that I love either. The formula was a good pigmented black and very smooth, didn't smudge or flake, but did wear off on my lower lashline after only a couple of hrs :/ I'm going to continue using it to see if I can get it to work on that lower lash line, if not I'm just going to be done w/Loreal mascaras and go back to my old favorite CG lash blast volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by hannahmartin

This used to be my go to mascara and now I find that it is simply not up to par. My lashes get clumped, the brush doesn't do enough to separate them. I have even tried layering a coat of this with great lash (which I used to do) and that doesn't seem to separate my lashes either. I don't know if the product has changed or my lashes/standards have changed but this brush does not really cut it for me at this point. I would not recommend this product.