October 30, 2014 | 1351 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

I have this in the waterproof formula.
I wouldn't buy this again because it didn't do much for my lashes, it didn't add volume or do anything extraordinary compared to other products I have used.
On top of that, I have the waterproof formula yet it somehow smudges off! which is extremely annoying because I end up with black blotches under my eyes.
Also, my lashes fall out when I remove this.
Overall, I don't like it, the quality is okay, and it's nothing great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by MissTheno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite! I have a hard time with mascaras. High end are too heavy and weigh my lashes down. Low end are too dry and flaky and get all over my face. This is the perfect middle ground. My curl stays in aaaaaall day, the lashes stay in place and there is absolutely no flaking (unlike the waterproof version which flakes constantly all day). And even though this isn't waterproof, I've never had a problem but I don't swim in it or anything. My hg mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In all, L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara is only "good." Good length and volume, fantastic lasting time, though a lot of clumping and flaking makes all that seem a bit less impressive.

I had initially thought this mascara to be the real bee's knees, though I grew tired of needing to buy a new tube every few weeks because of how quickly it tends to dry out and get thick and practically unmanageable. I will say that this does make your lashes thick, big, and very voluminous. I'd been re-purchasing it for years before I stopped and turned to Great Lash(unfortunately which still has problems of its own.)

I really do like the brush and packaging, the black and gold is cute, classy and simple.

I still turn to this when I'm wearing eyeshadow and need bigger lashes. I don't always like the false-lashes look that this one tends to give, but if that's what you want, this one might be for you. Just do beware that the clumping isn't easy to work with at all and you'll most likely need to check for flaking through the night. In a world of crummy, itchy, and stingy mascaras, that's not so big of a price to pay!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Angie089819

I had never tried a L'Oreal mascara until I picked up this one - I usually tend to stick to the Maybelline ones. At first, I thought this was a wet mess! However, I decided to give it another go the next day and I loved it, BUT only for my top lashes. When I tried applying this to my bottom lashes it was a smudgy mess! It's a basic wand so I thought it would be fine, but it smeared so quickly and just didn't look good. Being that this mascara lasts all day for me, also means that it is a total pain to take off. Waterproof mascaras are nice but i want to at least be able to easily take them off with some eye makeup remover! Besides that, this mascara gives me beautiful, full, long upper lashes. I can deal with using a different mascara for my bottom ones, and I guess I'll just try out different makeup removers. This product is definitely worth the money since it's fairly inexpensive, and it does what it's supposed to do! I will repurchase for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Was not volumisung at all as the name would suggest, i just use it ti separate my lashes but i don't notice a massive difference when i use this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Total clumpy mess. I bought this again recently thinking it's been awhile since I've used it. Now I remember why I never bought it again. I used it like maybe 3x before I just tossed it in the back of my make up drawer. Every time I'd just get clumpy thick short lashes using this. And it smudges like crazy! I'll admit my skin is oilier than average and mascara tends to smudge on me faster but this is ridiculous. 10 mins out the door and I could look like a panda already. L'oreal makes much better mascaras. I would pass on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by mckaylak

Best mascara out there! It isn't too wet like some other brands at the drugstore. Makes my lashes thicker without looking clumpy. I repurchase L'Oreal Voluminous time and time again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupmaryxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried all sorts of mascaras, from high end to drug store and I'm pretty sure this is my absolute favourite. I feel like mascara is a hard thing to give a solid revue on because it really depends on what you're looking for and how your lashes are naturally. Mine always need to be curled prior to mascara and need a couple coats- usually three to get the desired volume that I like. I think that the wand is perfect for giving you really thick, full lashes. The formula is great too, the only time it really clumps is if you're too generous with your coats. I've gone through countless tubes of this stuff, and I always go back. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by DinaBear1999

Have been using this mascara for years. I always try new ones but keep going back to this one. Love everything about it. Lengthens and thickens lashes without clumps

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by nysq2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great.

It goes on very black with one application, and doesn't ever make my eyelashes stick together or get clumpy. It's easy to apply - the brush is the perfect length and curve.

My only complaint is that it seems to smear slightly under the outer corners of my eyes.