July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Conditioner - Aubrey Organics - GPB Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am allergic to mainstream conditioners - the fabric softener ingredients in them, gives me a form of eczema on my hands. So I've been looking at natural products - however, many of them have those same ingredients and/or they have such strong essential oils that they burn my hands and ears - or the fragrances are so overwhelming they give me headaches/congestion. I gave this one a try - and I didn't care for the smell - it's pretty overwhelming. I also found the result of this to be pretty heavy and oily - plus, my hair does not care for protein. So I tried the Swimmers Conditioner, but I found that too drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by laurentothemax

Hands down one of the best conditioners I've ever used and i've used them ALL. It made my coarse hair soft, bouncy, the most manageable i've ever seen it. The fragrance is lovely, natural and lingers quite longer than most. This product is just as good or better than my beloved Kiehl's Olive fruit oil conditioner except its 1/3 of the price. In addition to being crazy affordable for such a nice product, its also certified 100% cruelty-free. P.S. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to replace Aveda's discontinued Deep Penetrating Revitalizer. These two products are remarkably similar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I've tried GPB conditioner a couple of years back and really liked it. The other treatments/ conditioners I currently use work just as well as this one. I personally find it a bit to pricey since I am a student on a budget, but I would repurchase this when i have extra $$ to spend. The only thing I did not like was the scent. I am looking to try Live Clean shampoos and conditioners as they are cheaper but also organic/vegan thus containing essential oils for optimum hair health.All in all, GPB is a great product. Come to think of it I should have spent the money that I had on this rather than Kerastase's Oleo Relax conditioning treatment:/. The former works out to be affordable since there the quantity is much more. GPB is great for the hair, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I absolutely love this. I've never been concerned about silicones, etc in my shampoos and conditioners, so I tend to buy regular brands at the drugstore or mall. However, I've been having that weird post-pregnancy hair thing happen, where it's falling out in droves and being very touchy...brittle and dry and unmanageable (it's a hormone-drop, the OB told me with both my babies). SO, after reading the reviews, I tried this. It's fabulous, and I'll be buying the shampoo to go with it. You can also buy a small bottle to try it out for just a few bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jadkin

the shampoo gave me migraines, but this conditioner is a keeper! it doesn't contain any silicones, just natural moisturizers. the cream itself is pearly and smooth... i massage it into my long blond/thick/slightly coarse hair and leave it on for a few minutes. when i rinse, my hair is really soft. certainly not slippery-feeling like when i use silicone-laden products, but i like that nothing is coating my hair. it has really moisturized my hair and imparted a healthy shine to it. i believe i've found my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ninny26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner if you want extra body and volume. However, I noticed that it didn't really help soften my hair. I used it two years ago when my hair was really dry and damaged due to over coloring, and since I didn't notice any softening, I stopped using it. I think I am going to try it again now that my hair isn't damaged. I am really impressed with the ingredient list and I love the fragrance. I'll update my review once I've tried it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Dagne7

Great conditioner with easily pronounceable ingredients. You don't see that everyday. It smells really nice, too. Much better than the Honeysuckle Rose. Two thumbs up! Fine holiday fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great conditioner! I usually use it as a treatment, I put it in and leave it on my hair at least 20 minutes. My hair is always super soft, fluffy and shiney after using this. It has really helped with breakage and split ends also. This will definately be a stape of mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by SLS2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a conditioner! I love it! My hair is so shiny, soft, and full of body when using this! I will buy over and over again.... I have had so many comments on my hair lately, and I give all the credit to this and the GPB shampoo. Very gentle, smells great, and works well. Performs better than the d/s and salon brands I have used. Plus, no parabens, cones or other irritating ingredients. I have had NO hairline breakouts since using this line, and that is usually a common occurence for me! HG

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great protein treatment for the hair that smells like spruce trees. I like the way it leaves my hair less frizzy and its manageable. perfect for all hairtypes and can be used with heat to allow it to penetrate more into the hair.