April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Conditioner - Aubrey Organics - GPB Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I absolutely love this. I've never been concerned about silicones, etc in my shampoos and conditioners, so I tend to buy regular brands at the drugstore or mall. However, I've been having that weird post-pregnancy hair thing happen, where it's falling out in droves and being very touchy...brittle and dry and unmanageable (it's a hormone-drop, the OB told me with both my babies). SO, after reading the reviews, I tried this. It's fabulous, and I'll be buying the shampoo to go with it. You can also buy a small bottle to try it out for just a few bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jadkin

the shampoo gave me migraines, but this conditioner is a keeper! it doesn't contain any silicones, just natural moisturizers. the cream itself is pearly and smooth... i massage it into my long blond/thick/slightly coarse hair and leave it on for a few minutes. when i rinse, my hair is really soft. certainly not slippery-feeling like when i use silicone-laden products, but i like that nothing is coating my hair. it has really moisturized my hair and imparted a healthy shine to it. i believe i've found my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ninny26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner if you want extra body and volume. However, I noticed that it didn't really help soften my hair. I used it two years ago when my hair was really dry and damaged due to over coloring, and since I didn't notice any softening, I stopped using it. I think I am going to try it again now that my hair isn't damaged. I am really impressed with the ingredient list and I love the fragrance. I'll update my review once I've tried it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Dagne7

Great conditioner with easily pronounceable ingredients. You don't see that everyday. It smells really nice, too. Much better than the Honeysuckle Rose. Two thumbs up! Fine holiday fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great conditioner! I usually use it as a treatment, I put it in and leave it on my hair at least 20 minutes. My hair is always super soft, fluffy and shiney after using this. It has really helped with breakage and split ends also. This will definately be a stape of mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:15:00 AM More reviews by SLS2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a conditioner! I love it! My hair is so shiny, soft, and full of body when using this! I will buy over and over again.... I have had so many comments on my hair lately, and I give all the credit to this and the GPB shampoo. Very gentle, smells great, and works well. Performs better than the d/s and salon brands I have used. Plus, no parabens, cones or other irritating ingredients. I have had NO hairline breakouts since using this line, and that is usually a common occurence for me! HG

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great protein treatment for the hair that smells like spruce trees. I like the way it leaves my hair less frizzy and its manageable. perfect for all hairtypes and can be used with heat to allow it to penetrate more into the hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 8:32:00 PM More reviews by opie1

mmmmmmm . The smell alone is like heaven. If heaven were full of luxe bohemians with long curly hair that is. Like very expensive incense - smoky and mysterious. I leave it on after I shampoo 1-3 hrs - overnight if I can - maybe twice a month - leaves my fine wavy/curly waist length smooth and frizz free and yet not at all flat. I feel like botticelli's venus

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by fanforreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It seems to coat my hair very well. It leaves my hair feeling and looking silky. Has been added to my rotation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

March 09 ~This stuff is AWESOME, really that good. I've been using this off and on for years but have been using this twice a week lately and my hair loves it. Smells great and makes my hair super soft, smooth and really shiny! I wouldn't use this everyday though, it is a protein conditioner. I used it everyday years ago because I loved it so much and I noticed my hair was feeling hard. I then stopped using it because I didn't understand the whole protein overload on hair deal. Anyway, few times a week works very well.

I've used this on dry hair before shampooing and after shampooing on wet hair, both work well. If you have fine hair you may want to use it before shampooing, not to weight hair down. This is a must have for beautiful hair IMO!