April 23, 2014 | 1935 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2006 8:52:00 PM More reviews by blonde_baby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i used to bleach my hair twice a month but a few strands started to break off so i used this to keep my hair strong and it really helped my hair. i use it everyday and leave it on for at least 5 minutes while i shave my legs n all. when i'm done i lightly add some in my hair and put up in a towel. i blow dry my hair and add coconut oil to it and my hair is so much stronger and healthier. i'll definately keep using this. oh and the packaging doesnt really bother me that much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2006 12:01:00 AM More reviews by elfriede

I give up on this one--I tried it with three different shampoos and each time the results were just as poor. Although my hair feels silky-soft as I am rinsing the conditioner out, after it dries, it looks dry and damaged, yet weighed down and flat at the same time. I'm tossing the rest!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Ice999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful. My hair literally felt like it had been coated in wax even when I rinsed for ages. Maybe this would be good for someone with very course frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I used to use this all the time before I started coloring my hair. It is so delicious smelling, like all Garnier products. But after I started coloring my hair and it was damaged, this didn't really do anything at all, no matter how long I left it on. I think it's better for people that don't have really, really damaged hair. It's just not strong enough for it. But if my hair was in good shape, I would probably use it again. UPDATE: I actually bought this again on a whim, and I like it again heh. It makes my hair smooth and nice. It doesn't repair, but it is good for a temporarily fix.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2006 4:03:00 PM More reviews by B_Phlyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I used it on my relaxed hair and thought it would be too light to be a deep conditioner, but it proved me wrong. I leave it on for more than 3 minutes, but it definitely does the trick in even that amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 11:51:00 PM More reviews by batipilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product! I have relaxed hair, which I also color with anything that contains no ammonia and high peroxide (or no peroxide at all), and I was really surprised with the results. I really have gone from almost every single product in the market, including those expensive "salon only" conditioners, and this stuff really hit the spot. I wasn't crazy for the fruity smell, but since my husband started to feel interested in the way my hair now smells, I kinda like it now (he he). I bought this product in an impulse, and now I am using the WHOLE line! THe only thing I don't buy from Garnier is the hair color because they only have permanent color, but that's ok.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 10:51:00 AM More reviews by egmorin

I def. can see a big difference when I use this, although I've used Pantene's tub-o-deep conditioner (whatever they call it) and you get a lot more product with similar results. I went for 6 months without a haircut bc I was so busy with school and work, but my hairstylist was shocked to hear it- she was like, "How did you not get tons of split ends? Your hair looks great for being dyed AND having gone 6 months without a trim." Thank you, Garnier. It was all you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by princess2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has become my favorite conditioner!! It makes my hair so much more soft and shiny than normal!! As soon as I rinse it out I can feel the difference. I flat iron my hair a lot and wanted something to strengthen and condition it. Definitely give this a try if you're on the lookout for a great conditioner that works wonders and smells delicious!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by RamaG

Just a regular conditioner. Really does not do much for my curly, color-treated hair. I get better much results with L'oreal Smooth Intense. Will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 12:04:00 AM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have been using this deep conditioner for a couple of years. It has definitely improved the condition of my unruly and wavy hair. And for the first time in a while, my hair grew down to my waist. When I went for a trim at the hair dresser, she noticed the improvement. The only problem is the packaging. Not easy to handle with wet hands.