Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 9/9/2007 1:54:00 PM

I have joined the ranks of bronzer lovers. I love this product. I am blond/blue with fairly light skin tone, and this looks pretty natural on me. If my body is not very tan, just the lightest touch of this breathes incredible life into my face. I don't tan my face at all, but when my body gets a little tan (inadvertantly from being outdoors) or I self-tan my body, then I put on a good amount of this and it still looks great. It does have a good amount of shimmer but I have not minded the effect yet. Maybe as I age it won't be so appealing - for now, I am happy with it.

on 7/26/2007 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

While the color is pretty, this is WAY too shimmery for me. I looked like a disco ball no matter how little I used. I would maybe use it for a night out, but I would feel silly wearing that much shimmer during the day.

on 7/26/2007 8:02:00 PM

This is just a great bronzer! I know people are frowning upon reviewing samples, but mine has lasted me for like a month!) This bronzer is so perfect: it just makes my skin so glowy! I am just gonna have to go and buy the full size. I also have a Laguna and BB Bronze shimmerbrick, but this one looks a lot better. It does have some glitter/shimmer, but I think its really not that noticeable once you apply!

on 7/24/2007 3:58:00 PM

I love this product. It lasts and lasts, has fun and practical packaging, and looks natural and fantastic on just about everyone. Great way to fake a vacation and/or tan. Small amount of shimmer but looks perfectly natural on. I have medium fair skin and brunette highlighted hair, and this looks great year-round. Try it and see!

on 7/13/2007 11:12:00 AM

Perfect for my skin color, gives a little bit of shimmer to my skin with a hint of color, that does not look too fake.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried plenty of bronzers (okay, plenty of makeup in general - I'm a makeup artist, so sue me!) and CARGO's are hands-down the BEST! I use Medium during the fall, winter and spring, pre-tan and Dark in the summer - they give the best golden glow with just a touch of shimmer. The tin is wonderful and you get loads of product. Perfect!

on 6/19/2007 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very nice bronzer. I use this and I use Philosophy Supernatural in Bronze ( I like to alternate between the too) and they both give me a nice natural looking sunkissed glow. I use a brush to apply over my nose, forehead, and cheeks. Color does not look fake. Will definitely buy again.

on 6/15/2007 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was psyched to get a sample of this from my mother - I'd heard loads about it and had wanted to try it. Since I don't wear foundation, I'm at a loss as to how I can appropriately describe my skin tone, other than to say I am medium-fair during the winter, but I tan pretty deeply in the summer. That said, this was just about too light for my summer face - it's basically the same color, just a bit shimmery, which is EXACTLY what I want from a summertime bronzer. It leaves a nice, healthy glow. It would probably be a perfect shade for my winter face, as well -- not too dark that it would look ridiculous. Great tone, nice amount of shimmer. I'll definitely nab a tin!

on 6/13/2007 7:42:00 PM

I love this bronzer. At first i thought it would be too orange or sparkly, but when applied it gives the face a nice glow with subtle shimmer. I like it better than Nars Laguna, which doesn't give the same healthy summer glow that the Cargo bronzer does. It would really be nice if this came in a compact instead of a tin that is sometimes hard to open and not very portable.

on 6/9/2007 10:16:00 PM

I bought this one based on the fabulous reviews here on MUA.... and was not disappointed! At first I was a little nervous about this bronzer because it looked pretty dark in the package at sephora, and I was worried that it would look orange on my fairly pale, neutral toned skin. And my instincts were right- when I used my kabuki brush and applied it all over my face, I did look like an orange. However, the next time I did it, I used a much lighter hand, and applied it more as I would a highlighter- on my cheeks, forehead, bridge of nose and chin and it was gorgeous-a very natural, sunkissed look with just a hint of shimmer. This also looks great on the neck and chest for a glowy tan look. I bought this in the big bronzer for $32, and it is very silky and the packaging is nice- I especially love the big mirror inside. Thank you MUAers for helping me to discover this awesome product!

Top Rated Cargo Products