Cargo Cargo Bronzer in Medium

4.2

Mica, Talc, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Squalane, Aluminum Starch, Octenysuccinate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylparaben, Methicone, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC* I received a mini of this product in a swap, at first glance i thought: yeah right! looking like a disco ball aint my style man! Seeing the shimmers freaked me out, BUT on my skin, it was a whole other story, gorgeoussssss! It just melted onto my skin, true, i think the texture could be softer, (like chanel's) so it needs light strokes not to get it looking harsh, but then voila, sun kissed look! I kept staring at my skin! it left a lovely warm glow, and the goldy part left this amazing luminosity, no shimmer etc. just this beautiful luminous finish-and i wore this during the day, and when i checked it out in the sun, i did a double take of how amazing it looked. I don't think this colour would suit me in summer, as i get very tanned, but for this season and for winter, it will definitely be a staple!
continued >>

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

on my skin it just warms it up, totally natural since i am honey olive toned. but horrible for contour, since it just melts into my skin. will be going with guerlain instead.

I have joined the ranks of bronzer lovers. I love this product. I am blond/blue with fairly light skin tone, and this looks pretty natural on me. If my body is not very tan, just the lightest touch of this breathes incredible life into my face. I don't tan my face at all, but when my body gets a little tan (inadvertantly from being outdoors) or I self-tan my body, then I put on a good amount of this and it still looks great. It does have a good amount of shimmer but I have not minded the effect yet. Maybe as I age it won't be so appealing - for now, I am happy with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

While the color is pretty, this is WAY too shimmery for me. I looked like a disco ball no matter how little I used. I would maybe use it for a night out, but I would feel silly wearing that much shimmer during the day.

This is just a great bronzer! I know people are frowning upon reviewing samples, but mine has lasted me for like a month!) This bronzer is so perfect: it just makes my skin so glowy! I am just gonna have to go and buy the full size. I also have a Laguna and BB Bronze shimmerbrick, but this one looks a lot better. It does have some glitter/shimmer, but I think its really not that noticeable once you apply!

I love this product. It lasts and lasts, has fun and practical packaging, and looks natural and fantastic on just about everyone. Great way to fake a vacation and/or tan. Small amount of shimmer but looks perfectly natural on. I have medium fair skin and brunette highlighted hair, and this looks great year-round. Try it and see!

Perfect for my skin color, gives a little bit of shimmer to my skin with a hint of color, that does not look too fake.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have tried plenty of bronzers (okay, plenty of makeup in general - I'm a makeup artist, so sue me!) and CARGO's are hands-down the BEST! I use Medium during the fall, winter and spring, pre-tan and Dark in the summer - they give the best golden glow with just a touch of shimmer. The tin is wonderful and you get loads of product. Perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very nice bronzer. I use this and I use Philosophy Supernatural in Bronze ( I like to alternate between the too) and they both give me a nice natural looking sunkissed glow. I use a brush to apply over my nose, forehead, and cheeks. Color does not look fake. Will definitely buy again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was psyched to get a sample of this from my mother - I'd heard loads about it and had wanted to try it. Since I don't wear foundation, I'm at a loss as to how I can appropriately describe my skin tone, other than to say I am medium-fair during the winter, but I tan pretty deeply in the summer. That said, this was just about too light for my summer face - it's basically the same color, just a bit shimmery, which is EXACTLY what I want from a summertime bronzer. It leaves a nice, healthy glow. It would probably be a perfect shade for my winter face, as well -- not too dark that it would look ridiculous. Great tone, nice amount of shimmer. I'll definitely nab a tin!

Popular Bronzers