The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

So far Ive only tested it once because I heard such good things about this product. Gotta say I love it! The smell makes me happy and makes me feel like its summer haha. On the skin, it feels cooling, refreshing, and definately softer. After hearing that it can be used like a toner I was instantly sold. I havent bought it yet because im looking for something better that might come along but so far Im liking this the best. The price wont break the bank and the packaging is pretty. The spray nozzle is very gentle and overall Im liking it so far and will definatley buy. I get some acne here and there once in a while and even with my combination skin, the product didnt do any damage and didnt make me break out. A definite plus of this is it takes away a good amount of the oiliness of my face. My absolute favorite smell for face products is rosewater and this definately has a soft but noticeable rosewater scent which Im loving. Will be a great buy (:

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I love the scent, the way it works and I love the spray this comes in! This gives me a fine mist and the rose scent is very soothing. This is great for setting makeup, but even better for use as a part of my skincare routine. HG material. I hope TBS never discontinues this and please no price increase. :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have fallen in love with this product, I would definitely consider this a HG product for me. I use this to set my make up and to quickly hydrate my skin on the go. I love the rose scent and how easy this is to use. The only downside it is relatively expensive (7 per 100ml bottle), in my opinion but it lasts quite a while so I'm not too fussed.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is amazing! My skin gets very dry and thirsty in the winter so a couple spritzes of this really helps moisturizer, foundation, etc. glide right on! As a bonus it is hydrating to the skin, although it's definitely not a replacement for moisturizer. Also excellent and convenient for foiling eye shadows. I have also used this in my hair when I use too much dry shampoo in order to take away some of the greying effect. Very versatile!

The spray action on this is very good too, not too concentrated but broad enough to get the entire face with one or two spritzes! It comes in a 100 mL container so that's perfect for taking on a plane (last time I checked TSA regulations, at least!).

Alas it broke me out in a very bad way. I'd still recommend it to others because it seems to be just fine for most skin types.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't know you can use this product to set mineral makeup until today. Thanks girls on MUA! :)
I really like this product. I keep it in my bag to moisturize on the road. It's light, do the job and smells good! This product especially help while on the plane or on any long rides.
I will definitely purchase again!

I LOVE this product! I've only been using it for over a week but I have fallen in love with it. I use it after my toner (morning and night) and before my moisturiser. I also use it after I apply my mineral makeup so it sets. My skin has been feeling so soft and nice recently - could be down to this little beaut! I've tried the Mac fix+ rose and I honestly like the body shop face mist better. They both generally do the same thing its just the bottle and spray, for the Mac fix+ it sprays alot over a really small amount of area so I ended up spraying ALOT of product.. until my face was dripping just to get it evenly distributed. On the other hand with the body shop one it is a mist and its very light so I feel as though it gets evenly distributed. I have just purchased 2 more bottles because I am in love with it.. i havent even used a 1/4 of my first bottle, thats how much i like it!!

I really like this - I use it on my face before applying make-up (great for dry skin) or else after to set my make-up, both ways work really well. I've been keeping mine in the fridge & it's so nice to use on a hot day! Would be great for travelling! I have very sensitive skin & haven't had any problems with this product. Would def buy again!

I am a memeber of 'love your body' (a loyalty card with the body shop) and i recieved a 5 pound free gift with my card one day. well i was stocked up on cleanser, had my concealers so i wasn't to sure what else to buy and then i saw the face mist, i tryed the tester and it was light and cooling with a wonderful smell and thought why not give it a go. The full price was 6.85 so with my money off i got it for 1.85. I was impressed with the refreshing nature of the product and thought it would be greatf or going on holiday with for if my skin got dry and tight.
Then...i actually read the packageing...and the product really came into its own! It claimed to be excellent at setting make-up and,boy, it is! i'm not saying miss out your finishing powder but a few spritz of this and your make-up is kept firmly in place and it lasts longer than it usually would. i'd say it works sort of like a primer but rather than putting it under your make up you put it over and it has a similar effect whilst giving a dewy look. My mother now keeps stealing it every so often so i'v told her to get her own and she can't get enought of the stuff.
xx

I bought this product after seeing it being used as a make up fixer on the Body Shop website- I hoped it would be a bit like a MAC fix+... I'm really happy with this product since its really useful for applying on your face after mineral make up to set it in place and make your face look less matt. I also use it after foundation to make sure everything is blended and looks as natural as possible. I really recommend this to anyone :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Brought this product during a sales and gosh, i didn't know it was a toner until today! Haha.

Anyway, this product works great at reviving tired skin and helps to replenish moisture after cleansing. The packaging makes it easy to use (just need to spray on your face).

Top Rated The Body Shop Products