The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alchohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Water, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 10/31/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't know you can use this product to set mineral makeup until today. Thanks girls on MUA! :)
I really like this product. I keep it in my bag to moisturize on the road. It's light, do the job and smells good! This product especially help while on the plane or on any long rides.
I will definitely purchase again!

on 7/31/2009 9:13:00 AM

I LOVE this product! I've only been using it for over a week but I have fallen in love with it. I use it after my toner (morning and night) and before my moisturiser. I also use it after I apply my mineral makeup so it sets. My skin has been feeling so soft and nice recently - could be down to this little beaut! I've tried the Mac fix+ rose and I honestly like the body shop face mist better. They both generally do the same thing its just the bottle and spray, for the Mac fix+ it sprays alot over a really small amount of area so I ended up spraying ALOT of product.. until my face was dripping just to get it evenly distributed. On the other hand with the body shop one it is a mist and its very light so I feel as though it gets evenly distributed. I have just purchased 2 more bottles because I am in love with it.. i havent even used a 1/4 of my first bottle, thats how much i like it!!

I really like this - I use it on my face before applying make-up (great for dry skin) or else after to set my make-up, both ways work really well. I've been keeping mine in the fridge & it's so nice to use on a hot day! Would be great for travelling! I have very sensitive skin & haven't had any problems with this product. Would def buy again!

on 6/16/2009 1:32:00 PM

I am a memeber of 'love your body' (a loyalty card with the body shop) and i recieved a 5 pound free gift with my card one day. well i was stocked up on cleanser, had my concealers so i wasn't to sure what else to buy and then i saw the face mist, i tryed the tester and it was light and cooling with a wonderful smell and thought why not give it a go. The full price was 6.85 so with my money off i got it for 1.85. I was impressed with the refreshing nature of the product and thought it would be greatf or going on holiday with for if my skin got dry and tight.
Then...i actually read the packageing...and the product really came into its own! It claimed to be excellent at setting make-up and,boy, it is! i'm not saying miss out your finishing powder but a few spritz of this and your make-up is kept firmly in place and it lasts longer than it usually would. i'd say it works sort of like a primer but rather than putting it under your make up you put it over and it has a similar effect whilst giving a dewy look. My mother now keeps stealing it every so often so i'v told her to get her own and she can't get enought of the stuff.
xx

on 6/6/2009 4:50:00 PM

I bought this product after seeing it being used as a make up fixer on the Body Shop website- I hoped it would be a bit like a MAC fix+... I'm really happy with this product since its really useful for applying on your face after mineral make up to set it in place and make your face look less matt. I also use it after foundation to make sure everything is blended and looks as natural as possible. I really recommend this to anyone :)

on 6/1/2009 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Brought this product during a sales and gosh, i didn't know it was a toner until today! Haha.

Anyway, this product works great at reviving tired skin and helps to replenish moisture after cleansing. The packaging makes it easy to use (just need to spray on your face).

on 4/23/2009 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i use this after putting on bare minerals. my skin s dry so bare minerals looks a bit flaky on my skin, but since it has the best coverage i continue to use it. i put on the bare minerals, spray this on my face, let it set in and repeat the step (if i really want to be polished). i also like this to refresh my face throughout the day. it hasn't broken me out and i have pretty sensitive skin. i am running out and have to buy a new bottle!!

on 4/22/2009 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it was my first time using a mist and i dont think i will ever use it again. it really burned my face. after about a week of using this mist i had small bumps all over my face. When i went back to return they said i should not be using this if my face is sensitive. i wish they told me that before i bought this...

on 1/30/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love this face mist. I'm on my second bottle. I like it for many uses, like I'll spray it before I apply my moisturizer, and I'll also use it to set my makeup. I also like to spray it during the day when my face is feeling a bit tight or dry.

on 1/23/2009 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It stings!!! every time i spray it, it burns my whole face.
A week of using this made me break out real bad.
I don't think this is for sensitive skin.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products