July 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Toners - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Face Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by pinknyellow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brought this product during a sales and gosh, i didn't know it was a toner until today! Haha.

Anyway, this product works great at reviving tired skin and helps to replenish moisture after cleansing. The packaging makes it easy to use (just need to spray on your face).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by dvfenech

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this after putting on bare minerals. my skin s dry so bare minerals looks a bit flaky on my skin, but since it has the best coverage i continue to use it. i put on the bare minerals, spray this on my face, let it set in and repeat the step (if i really want to be polished). i also like this to refresh my face throughout the day. it hasn't broken me out and i have pretty sensitive skin. i am running out and have to buy a new bottle!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2009 3:42:00 AM More reviews by phucci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it was my first time using a mist and i dont think i will ever use it again. it really burned my face. after about a week of using this mist i had small bumps all over my face. When i went back to return they said i should not be using this if my face is sensitive. i wish they told me that before i bought this...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this face mist. I'm on my second bottle. I like it for many uses, like I'll spray it before I apply my moisturizer, and I'll also use it to set my makeup. I also like to spray it during the day when my face is feeling a bit tight or dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by qquq

It stings!!! every time i spray it, it burns my whole face.
A week of using this made me break out real bad.
I don't think this is for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this product as an add-on to my night moisturizing routine. I combine an acne treatment lotion with a moisturizer, let it sink in, then spray this all over my face. The acne treatment lotion is so drying that most summers, let alone winters, I have a skin flaking problem. But not when I use this vitamin E spray. Even when I use more acne lotion than moisturizer, I have NO problem with flaking or dry patches.

I'm also looking forward to using this in the summer when it's super hot!! This is a very cooling product and I think it'll be great. I love how multi-purpose it is. I can spray it on my face any time, even after makeup, and I feel refreshed.

Why I'm not giving it 5 lippies.. well I can't be sure this is actually doing anything major. Sure my skin is super moisturized and not dry like normal... but I can't be 100% sure this is doing any more than a much cheaper spray would do. Maybe if I try more facial sprays and they don't work, I'll edit this review.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 2:38:00 AM More reviews by h7georgia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff, I have been through many bottles!

I use it mainly in the winter when my face is really dry. If my make up looks really dry on my face I spray a few times and it looks perfect!

I also use it to cool down on hot days. I used to work a job where I was on my feet all day long and no air conditioning! I used to leave a bottle in the fridge and spray it on my face and body when I got too hot!

Awesome stuff! I would buy again and recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2008 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super product! It does what it is suppose to do and it is great as finishing touch for my make up. Love the smell too and the colour of the bottle is just lovely!
Tanja

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 5:43:00 AM More reviews by aneb

As other people have mentioned, this product is great for combo skin. My T-zone is dry and oily at the same time--so annoying! So I usually have to put on moisturizer at night otherwise when I apply BE in the morning my skin gets flakey. I use the mist at night and in the morning. I no longer wake up with super oily skin and my makeup appears fresher after the use of the mist in the morning. I substitute this product as my moisturizer because I like the fact that I don't have to touch my face. The smell is alright and be careful to keep your mouth close because it tastes nasty haha.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I have combo skin that is often dry and this stuff moisturizes my face without being too oily.