Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This oil along with Olay's Moisturizing Bodywash w/ Shea Butter is saving my skin this summer!

My skin is always dry. Period. But in the summer I can't STAND to have lotion on me - it makes me sweat and then my skin is slimey. eiuww....

This summer even my usual summer lotions are annoying me(Aveeno Creamy Oil-slimey, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula in the tub - greasy). So I've been washing with the Olay which is so moisturizing I *almost* don't need any lotion or anything at all. So this is just enough to keep my skin from drying out by the end of they day(or whenever I take my next shower - sometimes 2-3 times in a day). The scent is light, sweet, and tropical. It adds a nice feminine touch without overpowering any fragrance you may want to wear.

Oh, it also makes my skin sooooooooooooo soft. So. Soft.

Will definitely repurchase. :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has been my daily after shower moisturizer since my sister introduced it to me about 15 years ago. The fragrance isn't overpowering and can be worn with just about any perfume fragrance. The softness this oil imparts to skin lingers all day long. It makes a great shaving oil (wet skin first!), a phenomenal massage oil (I don't accidentally pull my husband's hairs!), and I've even used it as a pre-shampoo treatment in a pinch. Oh, and in my tanning days...it kept my skin looking soft and supple and glowing (still looks great!). I adore this oil.

This is a decent body oil. I guess you are supposed to use it on wet skin, but I feel it does basically nothing when my skin is wet, so I use it after drying off. The quality to cost ratio on this product is not good. For something you buy at the drugstore it is expensive, but the oil is very basic, no frills.
I have issues with the packaging. I like the way the bottle looks, unfortunately it is impossible to dispense the product without it running on the outside of the bottle. It gets oily and becomes a magnet for dust and dirt. I actually have to clean the bottle. If you saw the cloth I use to wipe it down with, you would think twice before putting the oil on your skin. I have seen this in a super size, get that one. It has a pump dispenser, more clean and sanitary.
I would recommend this for people who like to tan. It enhances color and gives a nice sheen to the skin.

I love this stuff. It smells great and feels good on my skin!

I keep this in the shower and smooth on to wet skin. It softens my skin without the need for lotion. I love the scent and my skin is very smooth without a residue. LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this formula, I love the smell, but I don't love the pricing and the packaging. It needs a pumps design so that the oil doesn't drip everywhere. I only use this on my legs and the remaining oil on my hand goes on my arms. I'm hesitant to put oil anywhere I break out. That sound scary! I will buy again, but hopefully someone at Neutrogena will hear out please about the design!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If only I had read the reviews before! I would never have imagined the scent of this product.. It is a very STRONG honeysuckle/orange blossom smell, not in a good way. It absorbs and moisturizes well, and does not stick to my clothes. But with the cloying smell, I do not plan on buying again. I don't know how I will use this up (sadly, I bought the Costco sized version) :(

The scent on this product is so strong and pungent that I really don't like using it. This is classic "old lady perfume" fragrance. And, unfortunately, the scent lasts. Ironically, as for its moisturizing abilities, I find it to be drying. I tossed my bottle. Smell this before you buy it - it is VERY strong and cheap smelling. I believe I paid approximately $17 for a 16 oz. bottle.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've only been using this for a week and I've already noticed a dramatic difference in my skin. It's super soft and silky everywhere. Even my scaly elbows that NOTHING seems to help have healed! I use this exactly as the directions tell you to - I rub it into my skin while it's still damp from the shower and then let it sink in before getting dressed. (Sometimes I pat dry with a towel if I'm in a hurry.) Love!

I've been using this body oil for years and I just love it! It's not too heavy, not too light. I apply it right after showering. It's perfect for all of my body parts, but I still need to apply a little extra lotion to my elbows. What I especially love is the subtle scent. It works well in conbination with my signature perfume (Sung by Alfred Sung) - it's just a nice, clean smell. Over the years I've had numerous people tell me I smell good, which makes me feel good! I put some in a smaller container and keep in my desk drawer at work so I can apply a few extra drops during the summer when I'm wearing skirts. I would recommend this to everyone.