October 24, 2014 | 905 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by asianiis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this, but I just can't get it to work for me. For reference, I'm African American with dry skin. I've tried using this right after I get out of the shower and during the day and for some reason my skin drinks it up and is left an ashy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Scarlet1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This oil smells great. It's the best after shower oil I've used. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the big pump bottle of this at Costco and I use it after I shave to really moisturize my skin. It works well at night to hydrate, but during the day it's a little heavy for me.

Over all I really like the product, smell could be better- but hey nothings perfect. Would recommend if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Andley

Love this stuff. Works much better than a thick, goopy lotion since it sinks right in to warm skin after a shower or bath. The smell is great reminds me of a long day after the beach. It doesn't interfere with any perfume I wear either. I bought the huge bottle at Costco with the pump. If you buy a smaller bottle I'd transfer it to a pump bottle or dropper bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Figure88

I love this stuff for shaving! It gives me the closest shave ever and soft legs. I do however have to soap up afterward because it does leave a bit of grease behind, but hey it is a body oil after all!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by lexileven

I've got half way through a bottle and this is a 'hero product' for me.
I really struggle as I have dry, sensitive skin and most 'drugstore' body lotions are either not moisturising enough, cause an allergic reaction or just seem to form a layer on top of the skin without moisturising.
I saw the reviews and gave this a go, and can honestly say I won't ever buy another body product. It absorbs easily, really moisturises, leaves a nice sheen on skin. I'm not allergic to it and the scent is nice, but not so strong it clashes with my perfume.
You can also add this to your bath if you wish. Definitely recommended, this is lovely. The only downer is the bottle, the flip top makes it easy to spill!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Spurklie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've just realised I've repurchased this product several times, it's one of my skincare workhorse products. I use it after a shower on my legs, arms, and chest. For an oil, it's very light, needs very little rubbing in, and has a very subtle scent. Great to use if you just want to moisturise effectively and go. It's a reasonable price too, usually about 5-6. The bottle is a bit rubbish, product always drips down the sides when I use it, which means the base is always sticky and I have to be careful where I set it. It's not the most natural of products either, don't be fooled into thinking it's pure sesame oil by the name, it has lots of other weird sounding ingredients like Isopropyl Myristate and Propylparaben. But it works well and I'll probably buy again unless I can find a similar, more natural alternative.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I used to put some of this in my shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair extremley soft. I really don't know why i stopped buying this it makes your skin so soft too. My only gripe is the fragrance. It's very old lady like, oh and its a little pricy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by besidetheocean

I can't stop touching my skin! I used this right after a shower while my skin was still damp and it's so soft now that I can't believe it. I love how the bottle only allows a few drops of oil to come out at a time because that's really all you need. I think I used about 6 drops total for my whole body. The scent is a little much at first but it tones down after a few minutes and is very nice. I hate heavy lotions that stay greasy and don't really work. I think this oil is a great alternative because it sinks in so quickly and actually moisturizes skin without leaving it sticky or filmy at all. I love it and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I compared this to Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body oil, and I will always keep coming back to the Neutrogena, always. I love the smell and it doesn't clash with another perfume, I love that you can layer a lotion on top of it if you want and it's not too heavy and the scents don't clash or you can wear this by itself and it's wonderful. Reasonably priced, gives you a gorgeous sexy glow and not sticky or greasy feeling like the Palmers. Definite repurchase again and again.