August 21, 2014 | 1858 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by theorginal

I don't like this on certain days but when i do wear it i adore it! i think the packing could be better but it's okay since the perfume makes up for what the packaging lacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodchic

Best perfume out there! I love where this everyday and can't live without this! I hope they don't ever discontinue this :( Very sheer and flowery fragrance. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by simicero

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This is my everyday go-to fragrance. It's a clean fresh flowery smell that I cannot get enough of!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetie02

LOVE this! I really like the feminine scent this product has. It has thank pink fresh feeling to it, but not too girly. I say it gives out a more mature feminine feeling. Can be worn throughout the year.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ksmithy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for my mum, but I steal it from her sometimes :) Miracle is a fresh, feminine, sweet scent. Good for any time of day, because its so light and wearable. I think it's a pretty mature scent, although I personally like it, it's not my ideal fragrance. The bottle is elegantly understated which is a nice bonus. As for durability, I can't be too sure but it seems pretty good to me. All in all, like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by pookie052606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First perfume, and I still love it! The bottle and the pinkness is just so cute and feminine! Just perfect for me, both daytime and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this the other day because i was drawn to the beautiful minimalist bottle with pink potion inside. This is going to sound stupid but i keep imagining a ghost floating above a beatiful garden of flowers when i wear this. Miracle is so soft and ethereal it just makes me think of a wispy ghost infused with the scent of a garden of wonderful flowers. I've read a list of notes in Miracle among them is ginger and pepper. I dont detect anything close to pepper much less ginger. I do detect, though, what i think is vanilla or tonka bean. I detect these notes after it has dried down for an hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

Smells HEAVENLY...the after smell kind of reminds me of estee lauder's pleasures but I think Miracle is way better and you can't get sick of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gia_han

I got Miracle as a birthday gift and I really like it and wear it alot in the summer, its a nice florals feminine smelling fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my second fave parfume after burgundy. I got this 7 years ago, and I still have the empty bottle. I love the smell, well honestly, I had this fragarance when I was going through painful moments, the name miracle..really pulled me through it. I still have the empty bottle and sometimes smell it reminded me of what I am going through.I will defenitely purchase new one.