October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by lilly116

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this probably for about 7 years, after my previous favorite Perry Ellis 360 became hard to find. I prefer a fresh-smelling floral, not too sweet or heavy, and for me this fits the bill. It has freesia, which is one of my favorite flowers, but also says it has ginger, which adds a bit of spice and keeps it from being too sweet, IMO. It is ultra feminine. It is hard for me to find a fragrance I like enough to repurchase and many before this one sat unfinished on my bureau (EL Pleasures, Beautiful, Coco, Donna Karan) but I have repurchased this many times. When I walk toward my bedroom closet I catch a whiff sometimes, and it always seems fresh, not stale. Might not suit some for night as I consider it a lighter fragrance, but I wear it all the time. People have told me how good I smell, not, "I like your perfume", which to me is the best compliment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by theorginal

I don't like this on certain days but when i do wear it i adore it! i think the packing could be better but it's okay since the perfume makes up for what the packaging lacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodchic

Best perfume out there! I love where this everyday and can't live without this! I hope they don't ever discontinue this :( Very sheer and flowery fragrance. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by simicero

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This is my everyday go-to fragrance. It's a clean fresh flowery smell that I cannot get enough of!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetie02

LOVE this! I really like the feminine scent this product has. It has thank pink fresh feeling to it, but not too girly. I say it gives out a more mature feminine feeling. Can be worn throughout the year.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ksmithy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for my mum, but I steal it from her sometimes :) Miracle is a fresh, feminine, sweet scent. Good for any time of day, because its so light and wearable. I think it's a pretty mature scent, although I personally like it, it's not my ideal fragrance. The bottle is elegantly understated which is a nice bonus. As for durability, I can't be too sure but it seems pretty good to me. All in all, like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by pookie052606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First perfume, and I still love it! The bottle and the pinkness is just so cute and feminine! Just perfect for me, both daytime and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this the other day because i was drawn to the beautiful minimalist bottle with pink potion inside. This is going to sound stupid but i keep imagining a ghost floating above a beatiful garden of flowers when i wear this. Miracle is so soft and ethereal it just makes me think of a wispy ghost infused with the scent of a garden of wonderful flowers. I've read a list of notes in Miracle among them is ginger and pepper. I dont detect anything close to pepper much less ginger. I do detect, though, what i think is vanilla or tonka bean. I detect these notes after it has dried down for an hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

Smells HEAVENLY...the after smell kind of reminds me of estee lauder's pleasures but I think Miracle is way better and you can't get sick of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gia_han

I got Miracle as a birthday gift and I really like it and wear it alot in the summer, its a nice florals feminine smelling fragrance.