Lancome Miracle

3.8

What a great fresh light floral scent with a hint of a light musk I heart it :)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

For a person who gets tired of perfumes easily, I am surprised that I still love this perfume after 6 months. It is my signature scent, not too overpowering and not too light. It makes me feel happy every morning and the staying power is pretty good. I still can smell it even after a long day! Sorry I don't know how to describe perfumes and break it down by components, but if you have a chance to sample this at a mall...you'll probably love this perfume too!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Miracle is a fresh, sweet fragrance that's ultra feminine. It's also very long lasting. A youthful fragrance that smells amazing. I love it.

This is one of my standby perfumes. Miracle is a very fresh and feminine scent, but not, IMO, cloying at all. This fragrance smells very soft without being overwhelming (unless you put on too much, of course). It's a very youthful perfume but could be worn well by any age. This perfume makes me cheerful and calm all at once - I think the commercials depict the "feeling" of Miracle perfectly.

Miracle can be worn all year long - the bath gel and lotion are great for layering in the winter.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My signature scent! Not so old-scented, like your Mom's or Grandma's, yet not so young. Just right for a 20-30-something. I never tire of this scent. It's sweet, slightly floral, seductive. My husband's always reminded of me whenever he takes a whiff of this. Will stock up if I find a good deal. Price is getting higher every year!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been wearing this probably for about 7 years, after my previous favorite Perry Ellis 360 became hard to find. I prefer a fresh-smelling floral, not too sweet or heavy, and for me this fits the bill. It has freesia, which is one of my favorite flowers, but also says it has ginger, which adds a bit of spice and keeps it from being too sweet, IMO. It is ultra feminine. It is hard for me to find a fragrance I like enough to repurchase and many before this one sat unfinished on my bureau (EL Pleasures, Beautiful, Coco, Donna Karan) but I have repurchased this many times. When I walk toward my bedroom closet I catch a whiff sometimes, and it always seems fresh, not stale. Might not suit some for night as I consider it a lighter fragrance, but I wear it all the time. People have told me how good I smell, not, "I like your perfume", which to me is the best compliment.

I don't like this on certain days but when i do wear it i adore it! i think the packing could be better but it's okay since the perfume makes up for what the packaging lacks.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best perfume out there! I love where this everyday and can't live without this! I hope they don't ever discontinue this :( Very sheer and flowery fragrance. Must try!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This is my everyday go-to fragrance. It's a clean fresh flowery smell that I cannot get enough of!

LOVE this! I really like the feminine scent this product has. It has thank pink fresh feeling to it, but not too girly. I say it gives out a more mature feminine feeling. Can be worn throughout the year.

Popular Fragrances