April 17, 2014 | 1722 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodchic

Best perfume out there! I love where this everyday and can't live without this! I hope they don't ever discontinue this :( Very sheer and flowery fragrance. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by simicero

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This is my everyday go-to fragrance. It's a clean fresh flowery smell that I cannot get enough of!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetie02

LOVE this! I really like the feminine scent this product has. It has thank pink fresh feeling to it, but not too girly. I say it gives out a more mature feminine feeling. Can be worn throughout the year.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by ksmithy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for my mum, but I steal it from her sometimes :) Miracle is a fresh, feminine, sweet scent. Good for any time of day, because its so light and wearable. I think it's a pretty mature scent, although I personally like it, it's not my ideal fragrance. The bottle is elegantly understated which is a nice bonus. As for durability, I can't be too sure but it seems pretty good to me. All in all, like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by pookie052606

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

First perfume, and I still love it! The bottle and the pinkness is just so cute and feminine! Just perfect for me, both daytime and night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this the other day because i was drawn to the beautiful minimalist bottle with pink potion inside. This is going to sound stupid but i keep imagining a ghost floating above a beatiful garden of flowers when i wear this. Miracle is so soft and ethereal it just makes me think of a wispy ghost infused with the scent of a garden of wonderful flowers. I've read a list of notes in Miracle among them is ginger and pepper. I dont detect anything close to pepper much less ginger. I do detect, though, what i think is vanilla or tonka bean. I detect these notes after it has dried down for an hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 8:51:00 AM More reviews by phatsjunx

Smells HEAVENLY...the after smell kind of reminds me of estee lauder's pleasures but I think Miracle is way better and you can't get sick of it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by gia_han

I got Miracle as a birthday gift and I really like it and wear it alot in the summer, its a nice florals feminine smelling fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my second fave parfume after burgundy. I got this 7 years ago, and I still have the empty bottle. I love the smell, well honestly, I had this fragarance when I was going through painful moments, the name miracle..really pulled me through it. I still have the empty bottle and sometimes smell it reminded me of what I am going through.I will defenitely purchase new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by mizz_kay

I love this perfume. It's such a different scent from other perfumes. In my opinion, it is not too strong and perfect for day or night. This is the first perfume I've gotten and I've never regret getting it.