December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink Perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by LabelLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok if you perfer cat urine over this you got to be crazy!!! I really like the smell of this purfume and will probably buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2008 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Falsename

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is honestly nothing special. At all.

Just another boring, generic girly "young" floral.

I'm 17 years old, and this disgusts me. It lacks any kind of complexity at all. It smells like sheer sharp tuberose mixed with Pink Sugar.
Only stronger and more one-dimensional.

Save your money and just bathe in cat urine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 9:32:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad fragrance, it just isn't one of my favorites. It is light and crisp. I think this is a nice fragrance for young women who are just starting to wear perfume. It isn't heavy, which makes this scent nice for a work environment where people may be sensitive to perfume. My only issue is, Pink doesn't last long on me (only an hour or two).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

This is a light, sweet scent. It's nothing special, but it's pleasant. I can't say that I love this scent, but it's nice and good for morning use. It's good when you are in a public place or around someone sensitive to fragrance, as this is not at all strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 12:34:00 PM More reviews by ElectricChipmunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Light, flowery, girly, it's a fun scent. I like it, but it's very easy to become over-powering/sickening. A guy friend of mine even commented that it smelled like a hooker, which in a way, it almost does. I wouldn't buy it again- I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite, & it's almost hard to smell good depending on the person wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by VegeeGrrrl

This fragrance is definitely best described as light, floral, and citrusy. It doesn't have staying power, but definitely has a great scent while it lasts. I really like the packaging - I've used several "pink" products and haven't had a problem with any of the packaging or with the scent changing into something gross, like some of the other reviewers have written. Overall, this is a light citrus floral scent - and my boyfriend always compliments me on it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Pink is obviously not the *worst* perfume I've ever owned (as in the 80s Red category, or Ciara).. but it's really not my cup of tea. The best way I can describe it is CLOYING. It's too heavy of a fragrance for me. I prefer very delicate, floral perfumes. This bowled me over. Blech.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 8:46:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

Got this perfume as a Christmas present, and I don't see the hype. It smelled pretty, maybe for a teenager. The smell did not last long, and it is the only perfume I've ever bought that has failed to receive compliments.Chanel, on the other hand...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2008 2:24:00 PM More reviews by lilnodyxp

i love victorias secreat and their perfumes. that store just gives me a high. i've had the pink perfume for a while. its agreat winter perfume (by this i mean do not use it in the summer!!) i hardly ever sweat but when i do sweat its only a little and if i have this perfume on i smell like your rear end. ( , ) i had this perfume on and i just came back from my school gym and i was like "who da freak is that!" and i asked my friend " do u smell that?!?" and then like and idiot i realized it was me!! i never had this problem with other perfumes and i have curently 17 different perfumes. I tried it a couple of times after that in the summer and eve with the littlest heat i end up smelling like a yellow cab backseat. How unSEXY is that! i dont no why but i guess my body chemistry doesnt work with this expect for in the winter when i never ever sweat. but i do like the fresh feelging it gives me when i spray it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift and absolutely love it! Its so wonderfully youthful and just makes me feel pretty when I have it on. I went and hung out with some of my guy friends and while talking to one in particular, he said, "Girl, you smell good! You're like walking sex." That was enough to have me sold. I did have a problem with the packaging, though: The glue holding the metal part connecting the spritzer and the bottle failed, so its seems to come apart every time I take the cap off. Its annoying enough to cost it a lippie.