October 20, 2014 | 1987 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by StellaRose13

I bought this eyeliner as a trial. I had run out of my old one, and hey, why not? It was around $3-4. While I love how dark it goes and stays on, the brush itself is terrible. I find myself lining my eyes with pencil, and filling them in after with the liquid. It's difficult to use, especially when trying to get a thin point.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

My HG liquid liner. This was the first liquid eyeliner I tried, and although I have tried other ones since I keep coming back to this. It is so easy to use, and it's super cheap! For $3.00 you really can't go wrong. It's super black, matte, amazing. Love this! I even bought 2 more backups just because a lady at walmart told me that NYC brand was being discontinued (I really hope that doesn't happen though).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by applecour

Love it. I don't use liquid eyeliner everyday, but this is definitely a treasure. I can get the thin line that I prefer with this, that I can't achieve that with Almay. I wouldn't repurchase though, it flakes and cracks too much unfortunately. I feel like with this product, you get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by RandiMichelle

I'm sad. This used to be my most favorite liquid eyeliner; better than any expensive brand I'd tried. With the long, thin, tapered to a perfect point brush, I was able to acheive a precise line of desired thickness that would last... and then, NYC "upgraded" the product :( UGH.

I was hopeful the stubby, jagged brush I discovered in the new packaging was a mere fluke in manufacturing that day, tossed it and purchased another... Same horror. Unusable!

NYC, why'd you "fix" what wasn't broke? Your new brush botched the windows to my soul - my sad, sad soul, longing for what used to be...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is TERRIBLE!! It is super cheap, the brush is the worst brush to line eyes with, the eyeliner flakes off in minutes and it's just an overall terrible liquid eyeliner. There are much better ones available, for example Maybelline Line Stilleto or Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by coolperson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I really liked this eyeliner. It has really good staying power and a nice, even, dark black line, especially in comparison to some other pencil and gel/cream eyeliners I'm currently using. For me, it does seem to take a little longer to dry than other eyeliners (probably just because it's liquid as opposed to pencil/cream). In general, I really like it for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Dre5

I got this eyeliner in pearlized black. The eyeliner is good quality except the brush to apply the eyeliner is horrible, it's hard to control and the brush itself moves around too much so it's hard to get an even line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by teatimes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The only reason I would not buy this liquid eyeliner again is because it is not waterproof. However, I do find it easy to use and the brush is fine and it draws a thin line -- the key is you have to wipe off the extra on the mouth of the bottle before applying. One pro to it not being waterproof is that if you make a mistake you can easily fix it with a wet q-tip, although I prefer my liquid eyeliner to stay put because it's harder than regular eyeliner to put on. Otherwise, it's cheap and probably good for a liquid newbie.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by TanyaMaytee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found that the price of this liner was extremely cheap for the actual quality of the product!! I loved this liner so much. It's brush is really skinny and helps you get a nice looking line and it's great for winging out your eyeliner! I got it in pearlized black and it looked really nice and complimented my eye color. The only negative was that the wand was really long! But other than that it was an amazing product!! I think it's my favorite liquid liner!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ixchopsticks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine had recommended this eyeliner for me when I told her I was looking for a liquid eyeliner. At first, I loved this eyeliner. I used this for the longest time until another friend recommended me Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner. This eyeliner wipes off pretty easily & quickly too. It's an okay eyeliner if you're looking for a inexpensive everyday eyeliner.