Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 11/1/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to hate this product. But sadly, it's one of my necessities now. I've used the ones that Lancome gives out in gifts with purchases, and after two years, I finally ran out (because they stopped giving them out) so I went out to purchase one. WHOA!!! The price literally blew me off my feet! I ended up leaving empty-handed. About 2 months later, I have tried 6 different eye-makeup removers and NONE, and I mean NONE, have done the excellent job that Bi-facil (I think that the name is weired) does. I use Bi-facil to take off my waterproof mascara (I wear it everyday) without dragging, tugging, or scraping my eyelashes. Those other makeup removers made me lose countless lashes. I would rather pay $29CDN instead of lower prices just so that I won't have to lose anymore

on 10/31/2013 4:30:00 PM

This product doesn't really remove any makeup, water-proof or not. Not only that it burns when it comes on contact. Its a pretty useless product

on 10/11/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am quite surprised by all the glowing reviews of this product! It is quite gentle, and removes eyeshadow and long wear foundation easily but it doesn't remove my mascara or eyeliner well at all. I end up using so much of this product to take my makeup off that the bottle lasts barely a month. It leaves a very heavy residue and every morning I wake up with mascara all over my face because Bi-Facil just does not do it's job. I have found that regular old coconut oil does a much better job. Will never repurchase.

on 10/11/2013 8:56:00 AM

I can understand the rave reviews but for me, this stuff is too oily. While it does a great job at removing even the most stubborn eye makeup without rubbing, it leaves an oily mess on my eyelids that's so heavy and nasty, I end up having to wash my eyes again with something stronger just to get rid of the oily residue. I'll stick to my makeup remover cloths, which work just the same but leave no nasty residue.

on 10/11/2013 8:51:00 AM

a great product indeed. feels luxury and rich but the price is crazy. try garnier eye make up remover instead, it's a similar formula and a lot cheaper.

on 10/11/2013 1:22:00 AM

I love it, it does a great job removing even waterproof mascara while being gentle, it doesn't sting at all, it leaves the skin a bit oily if you use too much, I use only a little without rubbing and then I pass a clean cotton pad to remove the excess. I've tried a lot of brands, bioterm, neutrogena, la roche posay, klorane, olay, and this is by far my favorite.

on 10/11/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Takes waterproof mascara easily, smells nice, but most of all: doesn't make my eyes burn or leave you with a film in your eyes where you see blurry

on 9/9/2013 3:22:00 PM

Gentle, effective cleanser but lord is it expensive. Boots own Botanics Eye Make Up Remover is similar and works just as well. To find out about more beauty bargains and gain the kudos of all of your friends, follow my blog. "Like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 8/27/2013 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. I have used Clinique, Neutrogena (both the liquid and pads), CVS's version of Neutrogena, Almay, Garnier, Olay and some other ones throughout the years. This removes my waterproof mascara so easily and painlessly. I put a little on my cotton pad and place it over my eyes for about 15 seconds and then I gently sweep it across my eye. Notice I said SWEEP, not RUB. Yes, ladies and gentlemen! No more rubbing to remove waterproof mascara! It is that great!

Also, this smells so divine! It smells like roses. And I don't mean those cheap smelling chemical roses. You know what I'm talking about! This is quality rose scent!

I do have ONE problem though. This miracle in a bottle is EXPENSIVE. $28.00 for 4.2 ounces. Say it with me: OUCH OUCH! So what I do is wait until they have gift with purchase at the department stores. Sometimes they even have this as one of the gifts you receive with purchase. So keep an eye out for those bonuses! Honestly, I don't buy any Lancome or Estee Lauder items without a gift with purchase.

HINT: Since this product is SOO expensive, I use thinner than normal cotton pads. I use Selena Fresh Cotton Facial Puffs. I do use less product this way and I notice that the bottle last longer. PLUS, these cotton pads are really soft, but also really strong (another major plus). I buy them from my local CVS store as they always go on sale for $1.99. I'm not sure if they go on sale in the mainland CVS, but in the Hawaii CVS they always go on sale. I think you can also purchase them from Amazon.

Aloha for reading and I hope this review was helpful to you!! =D

on 8/27/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't do review but this is my first time. I went through countless bottle of neutrogena and third bottle of this lancome. let me tell you, lancome clean better. I don't have to rub that much, don't have to bother my delicate eye areas. When it gets in your eyes...it doesn't sting at all. I'm so happy with this reason alone. With neutrogena...you gotta rub it more than a few times....and mannn it stings when it gets in your eyes....!!! My life is now a lot easier with lancome eye make up remover....