Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Green 6, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Dipotassium Phosphate, Copper Sulfate, Geraniol, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Citronellol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.

on 1/15/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Love this eye make up remover, so much! I have the one for sensitive eyes, which is perfect because it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I usually use a cream cleanser to get the most of my make up off, and then I like to remove stubborn mascara using this, and it works like a dream. I'm not that keen on the packaging, the unscrew lid kind of annoys me plus I'm worried being a naturally clumsy person that I'm just going to knock it over with the lid off one day. I dip a cotton bud (or Q tip if you don't know what I'm on about) into the liquid then run it gently along my eyelashes and that is it. After one or two times its completely off, meaning no more panda eyes. I am impressed most of all because I have a love of clumpy lashes, so I'm pretty heavy duty on the mascara and need a remover that can keep up. Would definitely repurchase.

on 1/6/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for years. But it does not remove the mascara that i use-and love Hypnose Drama. I tried saturating the cotton pad and adding warm water, still it does not remove it, and I do not use the waterproof one. I need to find an alternative. Don't see why this makeup remover is the hg for all!

on 1/5/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of the very first makeup removers I ever tried and still use. It's expensive at $28 for 4oz., so I wont be repurchasing now. It does work unbelievably good. Even waterproof makeup slides right off without much effort. You have to shake it first to distribute the product in the bottle, if you don't, it wont work the same.

It leaves no greasy residue and is great for my sensitive skin.

on 12/30/2013 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

In past, when I was wearing heavier than usual eye makeup and especially mascara, I used one of 3 or 4 different products to get off the really "clingy" products - Mac Pro Longwear concealer and waterproof (or not) mascara. I'd use either Clinique Take the Day Off (oily residue) or Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent (no oily residue but you need to rinse it off or use a face cloth/cotton pad with water) or I'd use one of Clarins's eye makeup removers (one gentle, the other oily residue) or MAC Cleanse Off Oil (oily residue) or Bioderma (no oily residue). But I got a bottle of this for Christmas in a lovely Lancome gift set. I don't think I'd have bought it otherwise since I've already got 2 "bi phase" eye makeup removers.

Having said ALL THIS, I really like this eye makeup remover. It's really effective at getting off the tough stuff but it seems far less oily than Take the Day Off - there is a residue but not nearly so greasy feeling. The smell is very pleasant and the price doesn't seem all that steep to me, especially since you don't need much at all to do a thorough job. I'm not crazy about the "child proof" lid or the weird top of the bottle (I think it's designed so you don't waste product but the first few times I used it, I got remover all down the side of the bottle!). I think, however, that once I finish up my bottle of Take the Day off, Bi-Facil will become my regular eye makeup remover. I am very pleased by how gentle, effective and pleasant it is to use.

on 12/22/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a sample and it does work, but so do a lot of other make up removers. I also think it is just okay at removing stubborn eye make up. I feel like I have to rub my eyes harder than I like. I prefer Ponds cold cream much, much more. Would I repurchase? No, it's too expensive. I wouldn't even repurchase at drug store prices. For me, it's just an average to below average product.

on 12/22/2013 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favourite make up remover. You have to shake this to activate it, and apply onto a cotton disc (cotton ball soaks up too much product)

Pros
- Super quick and easy to remove stubborn make up with no rubbing
- Very Gentle, I get no redness on my skin or stinging from this whatsoever. My skin feels so clean and soft afterwards.
- Does not give me blurry vision like many other make up removers I've tried

Cons
- Very expensive, I sometimes try others because of the price, but find myself repurchasing this
- Packaging is one of those child proof caps which drives me nuts. I get around this by pouring all the contents into a plastic travel bottle when I buy it.

Other good ones I've tried includes Neutrogena Oil Free Make up remover (take a bit more effort/rubbing to get the make up off though, which leaves my skin red), otherwise its a very good option and excellent price.

Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium (green bottle) is also super effective (slightly too oily for my taste) and Clinique take the day off cleansing balm is my second favourite, extremely gentle/soft on skin yet effective but a bit too oily for my liking.

on 12/16/2013 7:45:00 AM

This eye make- up removal just isn't for me. I got in small version in gift packet with mascara and eye pencil.
When I used it I had a feeling that my eyes are burning, the skin was all red and I need a lot of eye cream to calm it down.

on 12/16/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my personal all time favorite makeup remover! It has gone inside my eyes a couple of time and has not stung or irritated them. It is very gentle on the eye area, yes it oily but it dries away quickly. Also if you have to remove little mistakes while applying your makeup and have to reapply again bifacil will not affect the application. It is pricey but it is worth it compared to Clinique's take the day off makeup remover.

on 12/1/2013 9:05:00 PM

It does a good job at removing my mascara and eye make up although sometimes when It gets into my eyes it stings so badly! It's not as gentle as claimed. I will not be purchasing a second time

on 11/22/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've used this product off and on for at least 20 years, but I always come back to it. In all that time, I've never found an eye makeup remover to be more effective than Lancome's Bi-Facil. It takes off all cosmetics with one wipe. No rubbing, no scrubbing, no irritation, no smudges.

Unlike cheaper dupes, this product contains no mineral oil. It's a classic for a reason, and I'll be sticking with it.