Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

This pink-nude-beige blush did absolutely zero for my tanned skin. It hardly shows up (NC40 here) and by the time I've layered enough on, it's a weird rose shimmer mess. I agree with Peaches below, if you have yellow undertones watch out with this one. It would work on neutral to fair skin. But on mine, nope.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this blush. My HG is BeneFit Thrrrob but a super cool baby pink like that doesnt do with everything so I tried this for a more natural look, something a bit warmer, ect and wow, this is gorgeous on.. Its not obvious like oh god look at my horrible overuse of blush its just really fresh, subtle and glowy. I am really pale so I ws kinda like ehh towards this when I just looked at it in the pan but it goes on a different color and looks so natural.

on 6/23/2008 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HOW THIS LOOKS IN THE CONTAINER! It looks rather dark!! But, I was amazed at how well it looks on my skin. It gives just enough shimmer with the right amount of contrast. I thought it would look awful on me, but I was truly amazed. I am extremely pale and thought it would be too dark. But, it wasn't! It is kinda on the pricey side just for blush. But, its not too bad. I would definately repurchase as this is my HG.

on 6/1/2008 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you have light to medium olive skin, don't buy this. I wear and love all of the blushes in this line. Miel Glace is the glaring exception. It looks unnatural, drab and bland on skin with yellow undertones. I have tried to wear it by applying just a little, applying a lot, pairing it with different shades of lipstick, anything I could think of to make it work, but to no avail. It looked awful despite all of my effort, and it ended up in the garbage.

I love this product! I have very very very (did I mention very?) pale skin. I'm sure it's more appropriate to call it fair (but call a spade a spade)...in any case. Every time I try to buy blush it ends up being too dark on me..OR the "helpful" people at the makeup counters seem to believe that when you are very fair (read pale) you should wear a "darker" blush to give you color. Well...I think it makes me look like a clown. The last time I came home with what someone at those counters suggested as a good color for me, my friend's boy friend said something along the lines of "good god, what did you do to yourself?" In any case...this color is PERFECT. It never looks unnatural. Now, if you're gonna be in a dark club at night, it might not work as well...but I love this color for all occasions. :-) It blends well and is really flattering. A bit more expensive than most, but well...it's Lancome.

on 5/8/2008 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm in love with this blush. I have a medium skin tone that's a bit paler in the winter and I can wear this anytime of year. It gives a light peachy pink color and very slight shimmer and shows up on me whether I have a tan or not. Looks almost like your bare face but way better. It helps contour your cheeks without looking like "hello, I have blush on!" A bit expensive but worth it. Would def repurchase.

on 4/22/2008 3:35:00 PM

I will never use another blush, totally worth every penny.
Looks light, natural, and shimmery, and by the end of the day even outlasts the powder I used to use. Looks great in both winter when I'm p-a-l-e and summer when I am more tanned.
When I asked the sales girl for this color, after she rang me up she watched me apply it right there in the store and said "Wow, that color looks awesome on you!".
It is a bit heavy on the fragrance though, as with most Lancome products.
One last con is that the blusher brush that comes with the compact is lame. I've never used that tiny thing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best blush ever! It's the perfect shade of peachy pinky bronze. It works when I have very fair skin in fall and winter and now when I have a slight tan from vacation. It has a very subtle sheen to it and gives your skin a very nice glow. It makes your skin look like you are just naturally flushed...it's not obvious at all! And you can keep adding more until you achieve a desired look...for example, I might only use a little in the morning when I'm pressed for time, but when I want more emphasis on my cheeks at night, I'll just use more. Like all Lancome products, this stuff isn't cheap, but it's sooo worth it!

on 4/5/2008 10:22:00 AM

The make-up sales lady sold me on this stuff... and she was right. It's not like any other blush I have ever seen... it's like this perfect balance of just enough pink, peach and tan... it's natural, it's subtle. Perfect if you have fair to medium skin which you do NOT tan in the winter months, just use this and you will look healthy, not made-up.

on 3/21/2008 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love, Love, Love. To everyone who suggested this blush - THANK YOU!

This is the perfect nude blush for my PPP complexion. Meil Glace shows as a nude kissed with pink on me. This is EXACTLY what I was hoping Chanel's JOUES CONTRASTE Blush in Nude would be (but was way too warm). It isn't very glittery, but it does have a shimmer. There is a scent, but not overwhelmingly so.

Popular Blush Products