Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer - Miel Glace 23

4.5

PTFE, nylon-12, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, dimethiconol, triisocetyl citrate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, acrylates copolymer, cetyl dimethicone, fragrance, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben [ red 36 (ci 12085) - red 6 (ci 15850) - red 7 (ci 15850) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - red 21 (ci 45380) - red 30 (ci 73360) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - barium sulfate (ci 77120) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 92, 99) - ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - zinc oxide (ci 77947) - mica]

i use this blush everyday! it's the perfect color. Miel glace is this warm, nude color that brightens up your face. I love the subtle shimmer that it has, and it works perfectly for my fair complexion. The texture, color, everything is perfect! I use my sonia kashuk blush brush to apply it. I normally don't like cosmetic products that have a perfumed scent, but since this blush doesn't go all over my face i don't mind, and sometimes the scent is nice. love this blush!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I purchases this after reading all the raves on MUA. I'm a PPP, neutral/cool and this looks muddy on my skin. It looks lovely in the pan but does not work for me. It also has too much shimmer for my liking. Will not repurchase.

If I could have only one item in each category of beauty product, this would be my blush, a really nice, subtle rose color on my pinky-white cheeks. It's a great neutral for travel if you like to carry a limited but versatile selection of products.

This has become an HG blush of mine. I dont particularily like the cheap little brush it comes with, but I can move past that.

This blush may look boring in the pan, but on your cheeks it transforms into a luminous glowy pinkish nude blush. I get many compliments when I wear this blush. I even wear it on top of my other matte blushes if I want a bit of a glow. There is no obvious glitter, only a micro-fine sheen.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm NC25 and very yellow - and this blush is heaven. It's a perfect nude. Don't be put off by reviews that say warm and yellow undertones can't wear this because it's absolutely gorgeous. It can be subtle and nude, or applied a little more heavily it's a bronzy/tawny rose with slight shimmer. The quality is superb, very smooth and blends well. It has the typical Lancome rose fragrance but that dissipates once you apply it. Love this when I need a nude blush.

I absolutely love this blush. It has become my HG. I am super fair and it seems to be that this blush is best for us pale people :) It is such a pretty color that's just the right intensity. LOVE IT!!

This pink-nude-beige blush did absolutely zero for my tanned skin. It hardly shows up (NC40 here) and by the time I've layered enough on, it's a weird rose shimmer mess. I agree with Peaches below, if you have yellow undertones watch out with this one. It would work on neutral to fair skin. But on mine, nope.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this blush. My HG is BeneFit Thrrrob but a super cool baby pink like that doesnt do with everything so I tried this for a more natural look, something a bit warmer, ect and wow, this is gorgeous on.. Its not obvious like oh god look at my horrible overuse of blush its just really fresh, subtle and glowy. I am really pale so I ws kinda like ehh towards this when I just looked at it in the pan but it goes on a different color and looks so natural.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HOW THIS LOOKS IN THE CONTAINER! It looks rather dark!! But, I was amazed at how well it looks on my skin. It gives just enough shimmer with the right amount of contrast. I thought it would look awful on me, but I was truly amazed. I am extremely pale and thought it would be too dark. But, it wasn't! It is kinda on the pricey side just for blush. But, its not too bad. I would definately repurchase as this is my HG.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you have light to medium olive skin, don't buy this. I wear and love all of the blushes in this line. Miel Glace is the glaring exception. It looks unnatural, drab and bland on skin with yellow undertones. I have tried to wear it by applying just a little, applying a lot, pairing it with different shades of lipstick, anything I could think of to make it work, but to no avail. It looked awful despite all of my effort, and it ended up in the garbage.