Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 12/29/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've used this toner off and on for a few years. I like it because it is gentle enough for me and great when I clean off my make-up and want to get rid of whatever traces are left. Even after using Pond's, this stuff always gets a little more make-up off my face. But besides doing that, this toner is quite useless. Doesn't help with my flakes or the appearance of my skin at all. No improvement with unclogging my pores. I find that Clinique's gentle toner does so much better job with making my skin feel nicer and look healthier. So if you just want something to help with make-up removal and are on a budget with low expectations, this toner is probably for you.

I truly love this product. Before i found this product i was using clean and clear toner and that is pretty much straight alcohol. The smelled gross and didn`t help my skin. But then i found the neutrogena toner at walmart for around 7-8 dollars. It feels fresh on your skin and helps dry skin a bit. It doesn`t have a strong smell but it just smells fresh and clean. Your pores feel clean after you use this. I would personally recommand it.

on 11/23/2011 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Eh, this stuff is meh. I swore by it for a while, but it doesn't do much for oiliness. It makes your skin soft and clean but like other reviewers are saying, it does its job and nothing more.

on 11/13/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this toner does the job it's meant to do, take off my makeup easily and get rid of an excess oil. I use it everyday, morning and night. I have just about reached the halfway point of the bottle. But the only thing that I don't like about this toner is that it leaves a shiny residue that I wash off afterwards. And I have to unscrew the top every time I use it but I find the little hole you un-cap to small for a cotton pad. But overall, I like this product.

on 11/13/2011 4:52:00 PM

this does its job, nothing less nothing more. i use it in the morning to clean my face because I'm too lazy to wash my face. Its alcohol free so it isn't harsh on my skin. I was at the store and decided to pick this b/c the other toners had salycic acid I was afraid that they would be to harsh. Its easy to use, just squirt it on a cotton ball. It doesn't leave my face sticky it leaves it clean!

on 10/31/2011 1:18:00 PM

Doesnt work for me at all. My pores didnt get smaller, my complexion is still uneven. Im still oily.

on 10/30/2011 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I thought that this would be a good basic alcohol-free toner, so non-irritating. My skin just hated it and Im pretty sure that is because it contains paraphens and fragrance. If you have sensitive skin or your skin gets clogged fairly easily, stay away from this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't impressed with this at all. Maybe it would work better for people who have a drier skin type than mine, but it def. didn't work for me. I swear, minutes after using it, my skin got oily again. Still have a whole bottle of it sitting in my cabinet,ugh.

on 9/27/2011 4:18:00 PM

I recently tried this toner as it was cheaper than what I had been using, and I love it! It gets the job done, leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and no sticky residue. I love that there is no alcohol in it also. Will definitely repurchase!!

on 9/22/2011 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my second toner i absolutely love it smell great also remove the left over makeup but i still wash my face after using this toner cause i don't like the sticky feeling of it.