October 20, 2014 | 1943 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by clarene2121

i love it! its good for teens.. i have dry skin and this toner doesnt make my skin even more dry! it also cleans nicely... after usibg this my face feels clean!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Randomness1506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought it for my sensitive because it has the same pH as human skin, and when I first used it was great, my skin felt refreshed and not tight at all, but there was a weird kind of residue I could feel on my face... and then a day or two after using it once I broke out in these weird under the skin bumps that kind of hurt... I will never be using this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I would probably buy this product again. I use it everyday using a cotton sponge. It helps take off excess makeup after I was my face. I also use it in the morning, but sometimes refrain since it can dry out my skin. It's approximately $10.00 but you get a lot of product. Lasts only 1-2 months though. I still recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by SourPatch77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This toner is really good. I have combination/oily/sensitive skin. Yeah I know a lot of problems. Anyway I found that all of neutrogena's other toners were way too harsh for my skin but this one is perfect. I only use it in my t-zone since it irritates my cheeks and dries them out a bit. Stupid weird skin but what can I do?! Overall this is a great product and it really does even out skin very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by MrCelestialSoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product smells great! (smells like lychee) It cleans my face (literally u can see all the dirt it collected on the cotton pad). i have used it a little over a month and i still have about 95% of the product left in the bottle. I like that it does not have alcohol which is great for sensitive skin. I use about 2-3 light dots on my cotton pad and use it around my face and neck. Leave it on for 1 minute or 2 for you skin to soak it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by minqilee

I have been using this product ever since I started using Skincare.

I have naturally oily skin and used to always get breakouts. Finally my doc told me this is because I was doing too many things to my skin --> cleanser for acne, toner, moisturizer, sunblock, makeup base, t-zone treatment then full face makeup.

I didn't believe him when he said my skin will be much better once I just stop what I am doing. Basically he says to NEVER use creams, or moisturizers or liquid makeup (base/foundation). Powder foundation is okay.

Miraculously he was right! I stopped doing everything except cleanse + tone (with this Neutrogena toner) and immediately on to powder foundation (sometimes I cheat a bit with just a few dabs of ZA concealer but that's another darling that hides without harming).

My skin has now restored its natural hydration and balance by itself. It's so simple it's actually kind of unbelievable that all I needed to do from the start was love myself and my face without subjecting it to harsh treatments.

Anyway this toner is perfect, it is super gentle (I don't even swipe, just dab) and for some strange reason it helps to hold on to my powder makeup, so I don't need any kind of base before makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by butterbabe

I like the fact that it's alcohol free that's why I got it. The scent is ok- I'm not a fan of it but I don't hate it. I break out so easily but this did not break me out. Removes remaining make up that my make up cleansing wipes missed

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:49:00 AM More reviews by MrsSamantha

I wanted to try because this is a product without alcohol, but it's hard to buy directly in my country. Hopefully my last day will be used for a number of friends that I know told me that it gave very good results.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by AlisonMarie95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

im still not sure about this toner..i have really bad breakouts and i still cant tell if this breaks me out.. i started using it a few days ago and it really made the areas of my face without acne look very glowing and even. however i feel like it aggravated my pimples... but today i stopped using it and already got another pimple.. maybe it was doing something. therefore i shall continue to use it and give an update in a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

When I moved to US I started having terrible problems with my skin. Not sure why but my skin broke out into terribly severe acne, i still have some scarring left... When it was just starting i tried all kinds of special acne products - but it all only made matters worse! Later when I was doing microdermabrasion, lady who was doing it suggested I do not use ANY harsh products, especially those marketed for acne. And said to use alcohol-free toner. This changed A LOT for my skin. I love this toner more than others alcohol-free I tried. Of course it is not the only thing that helped clear my skin.
I kind of forgot about this toner for a while, but now came back to it. Since I still get some pimples sometimes I add a little tea tree oil in it and it works great to keep my skin clear. Also I noticed toners with alcohol only make your skin more oily. They dry your skin and it pumps out more oil in response! this toner doesn't have this effect at all. I highly recommend it.