April 19, 2014 | 1813 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Masque Oleo-Relax

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

Not a bad product, though I was expecting better for the price it is.

Have used this product a few times since I purchased it, but have not noticed a big change in my thick curly (and very dry) hair.

The lid on the tub is a bit awkward to use in the shower too.

Not sure if I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BryansGirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This mask is fantastic for conditioning my fine (but dense), long, abused hair (color, heat, etc). I wish it was packaged in a tube since it would be easier for the shower but that's okay... it still gets five lippies!! It smells like fresh cut roses and leaves my hair silky smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennaferri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this for a deep conditioner, you will really notice a difference after you use it, you're hair will be really soft and it smells great. I don't really have damaged hair but I love a little extra moisture and this product really delivers, I just wish it was in a tube instead of a tub, it would be more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on the reviews. Results were good . My hair is overprocessed from highlights, all over hair color and very frequent blow drying. This leaves it soft and manageable.However, I won't buy again because I can get the same or better results with Sensciense inner restore which is less expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Very expensive product, but lasts a long time, since one needs to only use a little. The texture is nice and moisturizes the hair well. When I had a 15 minute conditioning treatment @ th salon with this stuff, it worked amazingly well. However, when i tried this product at home, for the first time, it was just like the salon, but I found the more I used this, my hair was beginning to get fuzzy, even though it was soft. Additionally, I have also had treatments with Kerastase Vita Ciment(I hope I spelled it correctly, LOL) and L'oreal professionelle serie expert power dose treatments (they are almost the exact same thing;they come in liquid form, in 10ml bottles/vials) and I find the latter much better because they are more concentrated, but since they are liquid, they penetrate the hair thoroughly w/out a "coated" feeling and build-up. I prefer these to Kerastase Oleo Masque.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by katalin

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves hair smooth and moisturized. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dannigirl

I cant rave enough about this. all my friends are now hooked on it after i recommended it to them. Leaves your looking healthier and smoother. My hair has been through alot, i have bleach highlights done every 3 months, then i went blonde to brunette, had loads of dye put on it....then had my hair bleached again. my hairdresser said to me i cant believe how well your hair has stood up to everything you have put it through! its this hair treatment. my hair just drinks it up.
I shampoo it once, towel dry then put this on, put my hair in a towel and just sit watching tv, i leave it on for as long as i can be physically bothered to. then rinse it out. its great, nothing could ever beat this and i have tried A LOT of hair treatments. this wins hands down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this masque. I get an amazing shine and healthiness to my hair like I just stepped out of the salon. The good reviews are true, this is expensive but WORTH it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2007 10:08:00 AM More reviews by janiceee

absolutely love this product. its the best ive used for taming frizz and it makes my hair look really healthy. i have thick hair, and lots of it too and i find i use it up heaps quick, but other than that, top product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Gorgoeus product words cant describe it.. Dont use more than 3 pumps or you could end up looking like uve stuck your head in a frying pan.