Kerastase Oleo-Relax Masque

4.4

Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Potato Starch Modified, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis / Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Shorea Robusta / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Trideceth 12, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cl 47005 (Yellow 10), CI 14700 (Red 4), Parfum/Fragrance

on 8/24/2008 3:03:00 PM

My experience: I have thin highlighted hair. I was on vacations at the beach. OMG...CREEPY HAIR!!! the sun and weather killed my hair! it was all wavy and frizzy!!! I run to a salon and bought this as it was supposed to "relax" your hair...IT DID!!! It saved my hair all that summer!!!
I dunno about its nourishing qualities but for sure it will help detangle and kill the frizz! :)

UPDATE: Im on my 2nd tub of this, I just love it and it reached HQ status for me. Though I dont believe this is super moisturizing, this is a must have for frizzy hair. I do a deep treatment with Kerastase Masquintense 2 a week and then I use this conditioner and the oleo relax serum if I wanna have a really GOOD HAIR DAY. Never failed me and I will continue to rebuy forever.
Ive tried so many brands lately, all HE and I honestly can say that I havent found anything that beats up Kerastase. I've stopped buying other brands to stay with this one.
This mask in conjuction with Bain Satin and Oleo Relax serum are the bomb! For reference, my hair is fine and it doesnt weight it down at all.

on 7/10/2008 7:06:00 PM

Kerastase Oleo Relax Products ROCK!!! They are the best. My hair is very long, thick, naturally curly and have a lot of hair. When I mean a lot of hair, I am not kidding you. Many people said they have never seen so much hair like mine. And I love having my hair straight. With that said, I have tried many products to accomplish my "look natural" straight hair. Using these products over time have made it healthier and better than ever. My hair looks extremely healthy, I get complements on it all the time. I am a product junkie, so I love trying different things, but this stuff is the best. I recently tried Rene Furterer - Carthame line, it is very good and it leave my hair very soft, however I have to use a lot of product. With Kerastase a little goes a long way.
I take great care of my hair and put a lot of time to it and using the best products does make a difference. These are great products and I highly recommended to anybody. BTW I also use some of the red bottle ones, for colored hair (forgot to mention I have highlights too) and they are amazing as well. Give them a try, your hair will thank you :-)

on 6/27/2008 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used! I am so glad I made the investment, it is expensive, but oh so worth it!

I had been using the Phyto range for a while but felt that the ends of my hair were getting very dry and brittle, requiring more and more trips to the hairdressers! I also felt that the underneath of my hair was feeling very coarse - not nice! This has solved my hair problems and I use it every other wash, alternating with Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner (which is also fantastic!). You do not need a lot of this - I have bra strap level hair and only needed a very small amount (compared to what I would have used with the Phyto!).

My hair is now soft, glossy, shiny, hangs beautifully....very swingy! I have to keep running my hands through my hair!! I don't find it weighs it down either, and believe me, my hair is the first to be weighed down and go limp by using a heavy product, and this does none of that - it is perfect!

I think I have found my HG! Which is fortunate with 4 weeks to go till my wedding! Thank you Kerastase!

on 6/22/2008 1:01:00 PM

I got this in the big tub. This really condition my hair and making it more healthy looking and smooth. I can feel the effect after washing it.

The only downside is the price, expensive!

on 6/20/2008 7:02:00 AM

HG!!!! I canīt believe how soft, bouncy and shiny my hair is. I had dry, almost crunchy hair before this, especially the ends, but just one use of this changed that. If you have damaged or just dry hair (I had it from coloring and protein OD), you have to try this!
But try it with Bain Satin! For some reason Oleo-relax shampoo does not have even remotely the same efect as the mask.

on 3/15/2008 8:01:00 PM

Expensive and unwieldy (big, stupid tub), but awesome. I do not use this daily, as it would cost WAY too much to maintain, but I love it enough that I would if I were wealthy :) I use it 1-2 times a week to deep-condition. Hair looks amazing...Smooth, silky, doesn't stifle my waves, and I swear it looks darker! Smells good, will definitely buy again.

on 3/9/2008 3:37:00 PM

I love this masque and have purchased it many times over the past 3 years or so. I use it in the summer, in conjunction with the matching serum, when the humidity makes my coarse, wavy hair unmanageable and it is great. I also love the smell.

on 12/19/2007 9:38:00 PM

Not a bad product, though I was expecting better for the price it is.

Have used this product a few times since I purchased it, but have not noticed a big change in my thick curly (and very dry) hair.

The lid on the tub is a bit awkward to use in the shower too.

Not sure if I would buy again.

on 11/14/2007 4:24:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This mask is fantastic for conditioning my fine (but dense), long, abused hair (color, heat, etc). I wish it was packaged in a tube since it would be easier for the shower but that's okay... it still gets five lippies!! It smells like fresh cut roses and leaves my hair silky smooth.

on 11/5/2007 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this for a deep conditioner, you will really notice a difference after you use it, you're hair will be really soft and it smells great. I don't really have damaged hair but I love a little extra moisture and this product really delivers, I just wish it was in a tube instead of a tub, it would be more convenient.

Top Rated Kerastase Products