July 31, 2014 | 2074 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:02:00 AM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG!!!! I canīt believe how soft, bouncy and shiny my hair is. I had dry, almost crunchy hair before this, especially the ends, but just one use of this changed that. If you have damaged or just dry hair (I had it from coloring and protein OD), you have to try this!
But try it with Bain Satin! For some reason Oleo-relax shampoo does not have even remotely the same efect as the mask.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

Expensive and unwieldy (big, stupid tub), but awesome. I do not use this daily, as it would cost WAY too much to maintain, but I love it enough that I would if I were wealthy :) I use it 1-2 times a week to deep-condition. Hair looks amazing...Smooth, silky, doesn't stifle my waves, and I swear it looks darker! Smells good, will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by kerry12

I love this masque and have purchased it many times over the past 3 years or so. I use it in the summer, in conjunction with the matching serum, when the humidity makes my coarse, wavy hair unmanageable and it is great. I also love the smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

Not a bad product, though I was expecting better for the price it is.

Have used this product a few times since I purchased it, but have not noticed a big change in my thick curly (and very dry) hair.

The lid on the tub is a bit awkward to use in the shower too.

Not sure if I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BryansGirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This mask is fantastic for conditioning my fine (but dense), long, abused hair (color, heat, etc). I wish it was packaged in a tube since it would be easier for the shower but that's okay... it still gets five lippies!! It smells like fresh cut roses and leaves my hair silky smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Jennaferri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this for a deep conditioner, you will really notice a difference after you use it, you're hair will be really soft and it smells great. I don't really have damaged hair but I love a little extra moisture and this product really delivers, I just wish it was in a tube instead of a tub, it would be more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product based on the reviews. Results were good . My hair is overprocessed from highlights, all over hair color and very frequent blow drying. This leaves it soft and manageable.However, I won't buy again because I can get the same or better results with Sensciense inner restore which is less expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Product_Junkie

Very expensive product, but lasts a long time, since one needs to only use a little. The texture is nice and moisturizes the hair well. When I had a 15 minute conditioning treatment @ th salon with this stuff, it worked amazingly well. However, when i tried this product at home, for the first time, it was just like the salon, but I found the more I used this, my hair was beginning to get fuzzy, even though it was soft. Additionally, I have also had treatments with Kerastase Vita Ciment(I hope I spelled it correctly, LOL) and L'oreal professionelle serie expert power dose treatments (they are almost the exact same thing;they come in liquid form, in 10ml bottles/vials) and I find the latter much better because they are more concentrated, but since they are liquid, they penetrate the hair thoroughly w/out a "coated" feeling and build-up. I prefer these to Kerastase Oleo Masque.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:01:00 AM More reviews by katalin

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Leaves hair smooth and moisturized. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by dannigirl

I cant rave enough about this. all my friends are now hooked on it after i recommended it to them. Leaves your looking healthier and smoother. My hair has been through alot, i have bleach highlights done every 3 months, then i went blonde to brunette, had loads of dye put on it....then had my hair bleached again. my hairdresser said to me i cant believe how well your hair has stood up to everything you have put it through! its this hair treatment. my hair just drinks it up.
I shampoo it once, towel dry then put this on, put my hair in a towel and just sit watching tv, i leave it on for as long as i can be physically bothered to. then rinse it out. its great, nothing could ever beat this and i have tried A LOT of hair treatments. this wins hands down.