MAC Lip Conditioner

4.2

Petrolatum, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cholesterol, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Avocado Oil Unsaponifiables, Castor Seed Oil, Squalane, Silica, Vanillin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Yellow 10 Lake

on 4/11/2010 8:04:00 PM

Remember when using this product, a little bit goes a long way. I got a sample jar of this from the MAC counter last week and went back and bought the tube yesterday. I have never used anything but cherry Chapstick, and have never had any desire to use anything else.

That being said, I love, love love this lip conditioner. It smells great, feels great, and use just need a tiny dab if it to cover your lips.

I love this product! Makes lips very soft and smooth, it's a great base for any lip product. I also love the scent-a slight vanilla. Also lives a nice sheen to lips when worn alone

on 3/21/2010 4:26:00 PM

This is my faaavorite lip productt! It moisturizes quickly, leaving my lips soft and kissable. It's a great base for lipgloss and lipstick. I love this stuff!

on 3/17/2010 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i like this product my lips are always verry chapped like severly my lips are ALWAYS flaky when i put the this on it makes my lips so moisturized and soft i love it and it is a good base for lipstick

on 3/17/2010 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AMAZING.
The slight vanilla scent is gorgeous and this lip conditioning balm is so creamy and soothing on the lips!
Not cheap for a balm but totally worth it because it's not like other balms!!
I will be buying this stuff again and again!!
Is a great base for any lipstick/gloss/glass and whatever other lip product you can think of!!
Love love love it =)

on 3/15/2010 8:30:00 PM

best prep and prime for your lipstick. If my lips are chapped and flaky a small amount of this is a quick fix. Makes lipstick or gloss glide on. I love this lip conditioner and cant imagine not having it!

BEST lip moisturizer, best thing I've used for my chapped lips. SPF 15 is a bonus. Non sticky, very light weight. Great for pre-lip preparation. Always use prior to applying lipstick. On its own my lips look so pretty and dewy and kissable. Better than Darphin (plastic taste) MACs lip conditioner smells so yummy and vanilla scent and slight taste. My boyfriend LOVES the smell and kissing me with this...he thinks its tasty! I adore this ...i just don't like the pot, you need a brush to get it out so you don't contaminate it. But its good for summer because the stick sometimes melt in the heat. But the stick is better ONLY because its easy to apply.

This is a wonderful moisturizer for the lips. Its very smooth and soft. Gives the lips a wonderful feeling. As a bonus, it tastes and smells great. The only problems i have are the price (almost 20 dollars CAD!!!) and the packaging because the jar is so open set so much dirt and lint and stuff can get stuck in the product. But the product itself is wonderful

I love this product. It smells good. It tastes good. It conditions my lips better than any chapstick I've ever used. It goes on very smooth and shiny. The only con with this lip conditioner is that I have to stick my finger in it which is unsanitary. I tried the lip conditioner in the tube hoping it would be the same exact product just in tube form, and it is NOT the same. The tube one tastes absolutely awful. If this product came in tube form exactly the way it is now, it would be perfect.

on 2/16/2010 11:48:00 AM

This is one of my favourite lipbalms. I already owned the TLC in Petting Pink, and today I went back for the clear version. It is very moisturizing, and instead of sitting on my lips, I can actually feel that it's relieving my dry and chapped lips. My lips feel very soft and mosturized afterwards. I can understand that the smell might bother people, but I have to say that I don't mind. The jar packaging is a little unhygenic, but prefer this one over the stick-version, because I like this formula and size :) Also, the SPF 15 is a nice addition.I paid 14,50 EUR for this, wich is not cheap, but doable, since a tin of Rosebud Salve is 10,00 EUR here as well.

Popular Lip Treatments