TheBalm TimeBalm Concealer

3.8

INGREDIENTS (on base of jar): Tridecyl Trimellitate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Talc, Dioctyl Adipate, Isoeicosane, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C18-36 Acid Glycol Ester, Panthenol, Tribehenin, Ceresin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Silica, Propyl Gallate, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil. May contain [ /-Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)]

on 1/5/2012 10:34:00 PM

This is a great concealer. I have some pretty obvious dark circles and it is pretty difficult to cover them up at times. I have tried many concealers that crease or completely disappear come end of day. I wash my hands then pat on a tiny amount onto the circles. The concealer blends beautifully. I only wish the package was more sanitary. I use the shade "lighter than light" and it is a wonderful match to my skin.

on 12/29/2011 10:31:00 AM

I got a small container of Medium with a kit called You're Giving Me a Complexion that came with Time Balm Tinted Moisturizer in Medium, Sexy Mama translucent powder and the Liquid Concealer. I love all of the products and went back to the store and purchased another set with Light/Medium so I can blend to my liking. The concealer works great, has wonderful staying power and is very pigmented. I would definitely buy again even though I don't love the packaging. The product is worth it and in my opinion stays on better than Benefit Booing concealer.

on 12/13/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

UHHH-MAZZZING!

Best concelaor Ive ever used!!!!!!

on 12/8/2011 10:30:00 PM

I've tried so many concealers like, lancome, amazing cosmetics, BB, Make Up forever, Ysl, Christian Fior, Loreal etc.... I have to say that this concealer is better than some expensive brands. I mainly use it for under my eyes, however it does cake a little and coverage its not so great after 2-3 months of use.. i gave it a 4 because i think for the price is good. Also after 4 -6 hours it would fade.

on 10/22/2011 11:02:00 PM

PERFECT concealer. I'm 56, and ever since I got this, everyone's been telling me how "rested" I look. (Was it THAT bad before??)

Great consistency. NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL (Bobbi Brown, I glaring at YOU) to irritate eyes. Stays. Easy to blend.

I don't know if I'd recommend it for blemish cover. Oh, wait, I have used it for that, and I do.

I will repurchase this. I researched concealers, and kept a lovely Spehora SA busy for a good half hour, reading labels with me. She gave me a sample of this and I tried it for a week and then got my own TUB, which should last me till 2525.

on 9/19/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is currently my go-to concealer. I just swirl my Tricia Sawyer brush into it (not too much! It'll cake and settle into lines if you do) and sweep it beneath my eyes and voila! My tired "new mommy" eyes look a little brighter and fresher. I'm NC35 and use light/medium and it matches my skintone perfectly. I like the texture because it isn't too creamy, tacky or dry. I don't mind the screw on lid because I can swirl my brush into it easily. The packaging is a little cheap looking, but I'm more willing to pay for a quality product economically packaged than for an impeccably packaged product that contains crap inside. Re-purchase for sure!

on 9/11/2011 7:46:00 PM

I know that some ladies don't like screw top packaging for their concealers for hygiene reasons, but I do like the packaging. I use "lighter than light" for my porcelain skin and this is my HG concealer. I use it in conjunction with TheBalm tinted moisturiser because it does exactly what it says. It is beautifully moisturising and it lightens and corrects the undereye area without drawing attention to any lines. I have been through so many concealers and have been frustrated at the lies they tell you about their product. This one is the genuine article. I always repurchase!

on 9/9/2011 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Girls, this is it. This concealer is worth the coveted "HG" title. Im so happy that I decided to try this. My quest for a concealer that will hide my super dark circles is over.

Im a NC25 and I use the "Light/Medium" shade in this concealer. I apply it with my ring finger in very light pats, then I set it with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder. It lasts all day and the darkness is gone! Im so happy :)

Ive also tested this on blemishes and it covers well too.

God, I hope this item is not discontinued. I plan to use this forever and ever! Love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The best thing about this product is that one jar will last for YEARS. I have had mine for about two and I swear I'm only about halfway finished with it. It covers nicely and is pretty reasonably long lasting. Overall, I like it. I can't say that it's a HG for me, but I'm not sure I would know a HG concealer if it bit me in the butt.

on 8/4/2011 2:21:00 AM

It's a nice consitency, creamy but not too soft. I use it under the eyes and for concealing here and there. It's a good concealer, but nothing out of this world. Staying power could be a little longer I think.
Theprice is good and it will probably last me for a long time, since it's quite pigmented and the pot is big too.

Top Rated TheBalm Products