April 17, 2014 | 1484 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by elizablueuk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i have also been using this one for years and years, but i do not think it is anything like MAC spice. i am glad it's not as that comes out orange on me and i don't like it! this is a product i will always have--i have them scattered everywhere and i buy them in bulk when i find them! i think it looks nice with reds when you want to deepen or "dirty" the red--not when you want a clear red. it gives a nice stain quasi-natural look when used with Vaseline or Carmex. it is always my no-brainer lip pencil and i use it a lot with lip balm when i don't want to look too made up. awesome! i am a lifer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 8:40:00 AM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice soft, nude color with shimmer. Perfect muted bronze-brown shimmer to go under sheer gloss or lipstick. Very nice smooth texture. Stays put well. Works for a variety of skintones. (DDD nw45 or HIP820)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cat's outta the bag... now I'm having a hard time finding this lip liner! Another top pick drugstore lipliner for me (tied with Rimmel's 1000 Kisses in Tirimisu). I wear this one when I'm going out at night with lip balm... it's just right! Guess the next time I see them freshly stock this at the drugstore I'll hoard the entire stash...it keeps selling out! Gotta luv Drugstore Chic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by christy6453

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok. This was the BEST .99 I have ever spent!!!! I wore this with Nars Turkish delight lipgloss overtop, my husband kept staring at me. Finally he said "you look stunning tonight! I don't know whats different, but you look absolutely beautiful!" Best compliment EVER!!!! Just make sure you blend a little after lining, I own 3 just in case one falls out of my purse. Try #712 At .99 you could own 10 and it'd still be cheaper than its counterpart.....uh hum....spice anybody?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Falafel_is_gr8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, I think that the lovers of #712 who think #666 is too dark MUST be someone with a paler complexion and/or pale-ish lips. That's fine. Because that means you guys can leave me my #666. Why did it take me so long to buy you?? I knew about you since my first day on MUA. I'm glad I found you.

With just a few smudges of the l/l and then topped with Aquaphor (one of my favorite lip moisturizers), my lips look unbelievably gorgeous... a MLBB look-- but juicier and more flushy! It looks like when you have just been kissing someone, when the blood rushes to your lips and they become very rosy. Cheap AND effective and more flattering on me than most of the l/s or glosses that I own. I'm a convert.

I like the #712 as well, but it actually looks more nude-gray on me. I can tell that it will be good for very nude lips when I'm in the mood.

But until then, I'm sporting my #666!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by mssheddy

I haven't looked at WnW since probably Jr. High. Thanks to these reviews I decided to give this liner a shot. Sure glad I did. It is a really pretty color, goes great with most of my lipsticks, I really love berry shades. Also love it with a little bit of lip balm on top. I do have to reapply half way through the day, but that is pretty much par for the course for any lip stuff for me. I will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by karensanford

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good match for my MLBB lipsticks. I wouldn't describe it as "nude" unless your version of nude is like mine--highly pigmented, rosy lips. I wear this with MAC Midimauve and Twig, and just tried it with NARS Masai as well. As an all-purpose liner, I prefer the WnW 712, but this is an excellent choice for a ton of other uses, and at the price, you really can't go wrong. I have every color of WnW liner, just because I can! Oh, but I really wish they'd change the name of this one. There are a lot of other numbers out there...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I have used this lip liner for years. For $.99 you can't beat it! It isn't very creamy and if you lose the lid it seems to dry out a bit and then it doesn't go on as smooth. I fix that by running it through my sharpener about every 2-3 days. Its comes in a very long pencil so even sharpening it that often it still takes me months to use it up. The color is so neutral that I use it with almost EVERY lipstick/gloss that I have, except my reds. The #666 kind of freaks me out a bit, but not enough to stop using it. There are creamier lip liners on the market but to keep your lip gloss/stick within your lip line this works really well. I think the drier texture of this makes more of a barrier to keep your glosses especially from bleeding outside the lip line. I always use my pinky finger to blend it into my lip so there isn't an obvious line and to this day I've never had anyone comment on my lip LINER so that is a good thing in my book! Its worth giving it a try and for $.99 cents even if you hate it you didn't break the bank.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Bhree

This is a neutral shade with a bit of oomph. I naver have any trouble with the color as long as I wear dark shades. It does tend to break off a bit, the trick is never trying to get it to that super precise point.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by voravons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this lipliners gets lots of raves, but I personally find it too hard and difficult to apply. The formula is just too waxy for my tastes.