October 30, 2014 | 1447 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by sabbath12385

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift and Im so glad I did! It gives me gorgeous, long glossy lashes which last all day and I love the wand as it makes it easier to get the tiny lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by duchy13

This mascara did not impress me that much. It clumped and didn't make as much difference to the length and volume of my lashes. For the price you pay you are far better off getting a mascara from the high street stores, L'Oreal have some really fantastic mascara's for half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 2:48:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of a gift set given to me for a special occasion and thank God I didn't buy the actual thing. I had difficulty applying the product despite being very experienced in putting on this mascara [Note that I am a mascara-holic, therefore I should know!]. I noticed that I often got styes after a few hours of applying the said product [I don't know if it's a coincidence or what but it happens almost everytime I put this mascara on]. Despite the said setbacks that could have made this product be worth giving one to two stars max, I gave it three stars since in terms of volumizing, it is somehow effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by casc_s

I got the sample size one and if youíre looking to volumize your lashes, this would be it! Sky high lashes ladies. But sadly I wouldnít buy it because itís tad pricey here so Iíll stick to drugstore brand that still do a good job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*love* this! What a fantastic mascara for me. Magnascopic gives me volume, length and holds my curl ALL flippin' day! Unbelievable. The mascara wand has a long, narrow brush and I am able to get right to the base of my lashes with this. My lashes look rich and glossy black. I always clean my mascara brush before applying product, so I do not have a problem with clumping. Easy to remove. I should mention I use this along with EL's Lash Primer plus.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by chaoz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a sample size of this mascara and after I finish it I won't be committing to a full sized one. It's not too bad, but it's not too great either. First up the good point is that it darkens the lashes beautifully with a slightly glossy feel. However, the main issue (which might I add is quite annoying) I have with it is that the formula seems to be very wet and thus weighs down existing curls and resists further curls if you're curling again afterwards. I also see where the clumping issue might come in although it's not as big a problem for myself personally. The " Maximum Volume" selling point was a definite letdown! At this price, L'Oreal's Voluminous works loads better at giving volume. EL regularly offers GWP, if you're really looking into this mascara, try before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mmchikx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. I got the full size after a sample. Great volume! I was surprised with the definition and loved the length it gave me. Holds my curl surprisingly well. Very easy to manage. I usually use 3 coats of it. Lasts very long with minimal smudging. The name is so special, Estee Lauder rocks at picking sexy names. The tube is also very attractive. I recommend it so much and will buy it again... and again! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by naturegrl33

Clumps, it clumps. But to be honest, I like clumping. :x secret reviled. This product didn't give me any length nor volume. My lashes remained short and clumped. Sad isn't it? But I like the packaging it came in. Other than that, I woudn't buy this product again. If you don't like clumping lashes, which most of us don't, don't buy this and waste $23 on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Bellalulu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! It has to be the best mascara next to Cover Girl that I've used in the past. I had to switch from Cover Girl to Estee as it is easier to find Estee's products than Cover Girl in Malaysia. I have medium length lashes and this works well to maximise the length and gives it volume without clumping. Although pricey, I will definitely use it again and again rather than search for something cheaper and which may not give me the result I want.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

This is a terrible mascara. Considering how much you pay for it. It is absolutely dreadful. It's clumpy and it totally gives you raccoon eyes within a few hours after application. Totally do not recommend this.