September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

Smells DEELISH! I love this stuff...Nice packaging, extra moisturizing, nice yummy guava smell. I love this natural product and would definitely invest in a bigger tube!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

A good, somewhat heavier-duty moisturizer that does not leave me wanting for more 15 minutes later. It comes in an airless pump, since this is a body cream, it doesn't matter that much. What I do not like is the scent, it is definitely not the smell of guava, I remembered as a kid, my mother would buy this fruit from time to time since it was her favourite fruit. This scent does not smell a bit close to the actual fruit itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by gseymour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A reasonable moisturizer, if a bit thick. Works much better thinned out with a bit of water on the hands. I don't like the scent. Not the most long-lasting moisturizer I've used, but I have very dry skin in the colder months, so YMMV.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by suraimcfly

I'm a lotion fiend and this one doesn't stack up to similiar priced brands. Bliss' "Look Ma, soft hands", L'Occtane, Burt's Bee beats this one as well as other mid range lotions at target like Giovanni. I love Korres masks and powders but not sure why these body butters and lip butters get all the rave reviews. They don't smell alluring at all, more like medicinal which I can't stand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by redhead2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hoping this was going to smell like the Guava lip butter, but it doesn't. I really did not care for the fragrance, even though it did a fairly good job of moisturizing my skin. I would not repurchase due to the fact that I dislike the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice body butter. It's really thick so I mostly use it on my hands. I am super picky about hand lotions; I hate the feeling of greasiness or lotion on my hands, but this sinks in really well and doesn't bother me. It's the first lotion that I have actually been able to stand on my hands that is also moisturizing enough. It smells good too - not too strong or unnatural. I have the travel size version from Sephora, of which I like the packaging very much. I do not like the packaging of the full-size version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by olgitaglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As other reviewers have mentioned this stuff is really thick but that just makes it last really long. I absorbs immediately into the skin and the smell last for hours. I am in love with this body butter and it is the only think I could ever stand putting on my skin. I use it before bed on any dry spots and after showering! Great stuff, I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a few days ago after a SA at Sephora reccommended it to me. I had been using Dylan's Candy Bar but my boyfriend HATED me smelling like a chocolate cupcake and the smell was starting to get to me as well. The SA told me that she uses it(sureeee) and it literally changed the texture of her skin. Well a few days later I can say that I am not dissapointed!! I have a baaaddd habit of slathering on WAY too much lotion, which makes my body products last 1/4 of the amount of time they should. But with this it's hard to put too much on because it's SO thick. It took me a good ten minutes to rub it in the first time I attempted to use half the bottle in one use. It smells amazing, and it actually WORKS!! A bit pricey(27$USD) but SO worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim, as I was going on a long vacation and didn't want to pack my usual huge tub of body butter. So, I ordered the smaller-sized tube from Sephora.

I completely regret purchasing it... I should have got the larger size! I didn't think I'd love this stuff as much as I do.

First of all, the smell is very pleasant. It's much different than I expected. I wouldn't say it's a traditional guava scent... but it is very tropical smelling. Big points in my book for this alone!

I'm a nut when it comes to body butter, and in my opinion, this is the best one I've tried. It moisturises like mad (one doesn't need an obscene amount to do to the job, either), and it sinks in nicely. I love the way it makes my skin looks. It's glossy, but not greasy, and in my opinion, it tones and smoothes the skin, giving it a nice even appearance. The results last all day, as well.

I love slathering it on after a shower, after hair removal, and before bed. My skin is insanely soft. Even my partner commented on how nice my skin looked, how nice I smelled, and how smooth I felt.

I will most definitely be repurchasing this product. In a bigger size, of course! I also can't wait to try the other scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jtran

I bought this at Sephora w/o having read any review. I thought it smelled great but more like of a coconut scent than guava. It's thick but absorbs well and helped vanish the itchy, dry skin that I had. It's expensive even for a small size tube. If I had more $$ I'd buy this more often.