Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

I LOVE this stuff! It smells heavenly and it is so thick and moisturizing. Even though it is expensive, a little goes a long way so it lasts forever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this stuff at Sephora. The texture is really thick but absorbs almost immediately. I will definitely purchase this.

Smells DEELISH! I love this stuff...Nice packaging, extra moisturizing, nice yummy guava smell. I love this natural product and would definitely invest in a bigger tube!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A good, somewhat heavier-duty moisturizer that does not leave me wanting for more 15 minutes later. It comes in an airless pump, since this is a body cream, it doesn't matter that much. What I do not like is the scent, it is definitely not the smell of guava, I remembered as a kid, my mother would buy this fruit from time to time since it was her favourite fruit. This scent does not smell a bit close to the actual fruit itself.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

A reasonable moisturizer, if a bit thick. Works much better thinned out with a bit of water on the hands. I don't like the scent. Not the most long-lasting moisturizer I've used, but I have very dry skin in the colder months, so YMMV.

I'm a lotion fiend and this one doesn't stack up to similiar priced brands. Bliss' "Look Ma, soft hands", L'Occtane, Burt's Bee beats this one as well as other mid range lotions at target like Giovanni. I love Korres masks and powders but not sure why these body butters and lip butters get all the rave reviews. They don't smell alluring at all, more like medicinal which I can't stand.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was really hoping this was going to smell like the Guava lip butter, but it doesn't. I really did not care for the fragrance, even though it did a fairly good job of moisturizing my skin. I would not repurchase due to the fact that I dislike the fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice body butter. It's really thick so I mostly use it on my hands. I am super picky about hand lotions; I hate the feeling of greasiness or lotion on my hands, but this sinks in really well and doesn't bother me. It's the first lotion that I have actually been able to stand on my hands that is also moisturizing enough. It smells good too - not too strong or unnatural. I have the travel size version from Sephora, of which I like the packaging very much. I do not like the packaging of the full-size version.

As other reviewers have mentioned this stuff is really thick but that just makes it last really long. I absorbs immediately into the skin and the smell last for hours. I am in love with this body butter and it is the only think I could ever stand putting on my skin. I use it before bed on any dry spots and after showering! Great stuff, I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few days ago after a SA at Sephora reccommended it to me. I had been using Dylan's Candy Bar but my boyfriend HATED me smelling like a chocolate cupcake and the smell was starting to get to me as well. The SA told me that she uses it(sureeee) and it literally changed the texture of her skin. Well a few days later I can say that I am not dissapointed!! I have a baaaddd habit of slathering on WAY too much lotion, which makes my body products last 1/4 of the amount of time they should. But with this it's hard to put too much on because it's SO thick. It took me a good ten minutes to rub it in the first time I attempted to use half the bottle in one use. It smells amazing, and it actually WORKS!! A bit pricey(27$USD) but SO worth it!

Top Rated Korres Products