Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Oil Control

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Laureth 7, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micap

on 11/5/2012 10:28:00 PM

I have combination skin, but more on the oily side. Somewhat thick, feels like a mask if you over apply it. It doesn't hide large pores well. If you have blemishes you'll need a thick layer to hide well. I agree with other reviewers that it makes my face shiny after a couple of hours. Its lasting power is mediocre. It does come off on blotting paper. Having tried Revlon's Colorstay foundation in Buff Beige which matched my skin perfectly, I got this foundation in Buff Beige and the color is way too dull and have more of a pinkish tone. I'm not picky on packaging but it is annoying getting this gravity-defying stuff out of the bottle. After a few days of wearing it I developed red rash marks on my face. I don't know if I will continue to use this product. It causes inflammation and will make my skin age faster.

on 10/20/2012 12:52:00 PM

I don't like a "foundation" look, and I have problems with concealers looking Cakey. I like powder foundation, but sometimes need a bit more coverage to hide red spots. That is what I use this for. I don't use it all over my face, but I use it under my eyes and around my nose, and it works great for me.

on 10/14/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too thick of a product and made my face more oily than trying to prevent the oil. Never repurchasing; waste of money.

on 9/22/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the oiliest skin ever. People told me not to buy this because it made them look more oily, but I bought it anyways. After wearing it for 2 hours I looked in my compact mirror and I was an oily messy. It made me way more oily than any other foundation I've ever tried. I would NOT recommend this. It didn't cover very well either. Don't waste your money.

on 9/22/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good drugstore foundation. i have VERY oily skin, but this product does not really help to control the oil. If you use this product make sure to apply a matte finish powder or use blotting sheets. It hasn't irritated my skin and i have been using this foundation for almost a year

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is pretty good, at least for me. I have trouble finding foundations with yellow undertones that match my skin and this one matches my colour well. I can build it well without caking if I apply thin layers. Coverage is ok and one of the only liquid foundations that didn't break me out or irritate my acne prone/sensitive skin. The packaging though, I don't like. I can deal with it but I'd prefer a pump or something.

on 8/29/2012 9:42:00 AM

I really wish we could give half ratings, because I would give this a 3.5 overall. This foundation has a good sheer/medium coverage and great shade selection. Covergirl is one of the only brands of foundation I can use because they have shades that are light enough for even the fairest complexion. It blended quite well and I like that it is oil free. However, I did not notice a difference in shine and powder is still needed for touch ups. My one complaint was the packaging; it was much like a ketchup bottle, taking a long time for the product to come out and there was little control on how much product is dispensed. I wish they would manufacture this product with a squeeze tube or pump.

This didn't get great reviews, but I like it - and it's hard for me to find foundations that don't sink into my pores in an unattractive way, or turn me into a greaseball. And the color match, Warm Beige, is great! I thought it would be a tad too dark, but it blended my freckles and my slightly pinkish skin together, making a much more uniform skintone without being weird and mask-like. I like it better than my recent purchase of Diorskin Nude Fresh Glow! Which just goes to show that expensive isn't always better.

So I ran out of my Mac Studio fix fluid, I'm color NC 30, and was crunched for time and need another foundation quickly. I went to my local dollar store and saw this, and went ahead an picked it up, not remembering you get what you pay for. The price was amazing. Probably about 5 or 6 dollars. I got it in buff beige. The color looked like it matched as I applied, but then oxidized to a grey cast, pinkish, weird color. It looked so bad. It drew attention to my acne scares and discoloration, while barely giving any coverage. The packaging looks nice, but getting foundation out is a hassle, as it spills everywhere! I would not recommend this product!

on 8/2/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I honestly really love this product ! It covered my small acne scars well, controlled oil & looked natural. It didn't cause me to break out either .. it's honestly all around a nice foundation :) I apply it with a flat top brush

EXCEPT THE PACKAGING SUCKS.
It's so hard to get the product out & it gets annoying fast!