October 30, 2014 | 1706 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Blush #2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by libralibra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank you, thank you members! How else would I have discovered this. I am so grateful to MUA members, especially Zenny, for introducing me to these blushers. THESE ARE THE BEST. Sheer Blush #2 is a God Send. At first I wasn't too happy with it. I thought it was not showing up on me, but luckily it turned out to be the light in my bathroom. This is the most beautiful pinkish peach blush I have ever used. I thought MAC sheertones were awesome, but these are superior.
UPDATE: So sorry, Armani, but I subtracted a lippie. Sometimes this just doesn't show on me. And I'm perplexed because I see members who have the same skin tone or darker and it shows beautifully, so I don't know.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 2:58:00 PM More reviews by sabet

The texture is interesting, it's certainly not like anything else I've tried. It's powdery and creamy at the same time and melts into the skin without adding any visible powder to it. It feels very differently on my brush, it clings to hairs till it's transported to my cheek and doesn't dust off easily in all directions the way other powder brushes do. Same happens with the compact, no loose powder forming. Subtle shimmer.
While this is quality product, I am not sure that this lived up to my expectations (and price). I am also suspicious this blush might be breaking me out. I think Cargo may still hold the place of making the best blush in my book, even with their shimmers and all.
This may not be the best color for me (LLL), it's hard to make it show up. It might be better in natural daylight, it's quite faint under my office lights.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 1:40:00 PM More reviews by devo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I reach for this all the time. Beautiful peachy pink shade with very slight shimmer. I'm a NC20, LSF 4 or 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2006 12:33:00 PM More reviews by sussicue

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the best blush in terms of texture I have ever worn. The color is a perfect light peach/pink natural flush. Wearing this makes me look so healthy- not in a "just steped out of the gym" look but for a "glowing from within" healthy look. Worth the huge price tag because you get lots of product in durable packaging. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an update on the primary review from a couple of years ago: I am surprised with EcoTool blush brush the blush is obviously showing up on my skin with pink undertones and very mild rosacea. It's a perfect daytime blush. Gives you very tender, sophisticated and fresh look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2006 12:27:00 AM More reviews by tranlily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first and favorite GA Blush. I also like to use #5 to contour when I use this blush on my apples. Very sheer and silky and the color is oh-so-natural!! I love it and have recommended to many friends and they like it too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Artifical4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG My skin is NW20 I have apples for cheeks and most every blush I have tried gives me a too much blush look. Even make up artist have trouble doing my cheeks right,hours of blending . NOT ANY MORE this whisks on perfectly in a second & not a mark or a line. As mentioned it looks too light in the pan ,not so . But it goes on a little light & once my skin warms up it is perfect in color. Light blushes have a bad rap for looking cakey and pasty . As mentioned in other review it glows from with in HG for me from now on...day or evening this is the best color I have ever used. As it seems to adjust to the lighting conditions (how does it do that?) one of the nicest things about it is that you feel nothing is on your skin !!!The price would be high if you did not wear this oh but you will.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2005 8:54:00 AM More reviews by piggiejan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG - i have to say that this is my absolute HG blush - it has replaced my previous HG which was stila soar (which was in a way rather similar in colour to this)

i bought this sight unseen. i've never been to a GA counter and didnt have a clue really what it would look like. but a mua'er was so enthusiastic about it that i started reading reviews and finally decided to give it a shot.

GA #2 is the perfect pinky peachy shade for me. the shimmer is so subtle that it kinda gives a glow instead. i reach for this almost daily and it is so versatile that i can use it with virtually all the different looks that i do - so smokey eyes, neutral eyes, red lips, everything does with this blush!

what i also really like about it is that it layers on well, so i can build up the intensity to the desired colour i want - and it doesnt matter if i apply with an accidental heavy hand since it doesnt make me look like a clown

the packaging is also a winner with me - sleek black compact - just looks so classic. i wish there was a brush tho - but then again, maybe that wouldnt be too fab an idea since most brushes that come with blushers are usually of poor quality.

price is a little steep at USD40... its even pricier then chanel. but for the quality and everything, i will definitely repurchase.

and just for reference. i'm an NW20/NC30, Nars Custard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by mere1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a cool PPP, and it seems impossible to find the right peach blush. I've tried NARS Orgasm, and the brightness was overkill; the color seemed to clash with my skin tone as well. My interest was piqued when I read the favorable reviews of Armani #2. I think I've finally found my perfect pink-peach! Instead of resembling a clown, I look lit from within...The color melds well with my cool undertones, which is truly a feat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by umwife11

I have been lemming this shade for a while and finally got it this week....oh my is it pretty! It's soft and a pinky-peach that is just what the name says--sheer. Very natural color and the buildability is great--if you want a little, it works; if you want more color, you can just layer and it won't look chalky. I admit, in the store I was a little nervous because I felt like I needed too much to make it appear on my skin (MSF 5.5), but once I got it home, in natural light, I don't need too much and it looks amazing. Love it for a casual, but clean daytime look...