Dove Intense Moisture Conditioner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Secpareth 5, C12 14 Secpareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 9/13/2005 6:22:00 AM

yuck, my hair felt like hay. does not moisturize at all. doesn't smell really nice too.

on 8/26/2005 8:54:00 AM

Terrible conditioner. It didnīt give any moisture to my hair.My hair felt kinda dry efter using it. I I need moisture. I have very dry curly hair. Not bying it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have an oily scalp and this conditioner just makes it worse. It left my hair greasy, sticky, and dull. I don't know if its the conditoner or the humid summer weather, so I will re-try in the winter. Im giving it 3 lippies because after using the conditoner as "deep-treatment"(I put the conditoner on my hair and use heat) my hair has been fabulous. Two weeks and many washes later(and using my regular conditioner)it's still looking good.

on 8/11/2005 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*Again, like the other Dove hair products I've tried, this smells great but doesn't do a thing for my hair. After washing this out, my hair felt as if the moisture has been sucked out instead of put in. My hair was so dry, I felt like crying.

on 8/5/2005 3:43:00 AM

in the minority here, but i think this is poop in a bottle. smells good. that's it. dried my hair out and conditioned my face. no way i would buy this again, unless to use over a stinky conditioner that worked and even then i would rinse it out immediately. seriously, unless you like having zit-inducing conditioner on your forehead and cheeks from the "weightlessness" accompanied by dried out hair, don't buy it.

on 7/20/2005 2:03:00 PM

This conditioner (combined with the shampoo) has not only done wonders for my hair (I get compliments all the time on the shine) but also has completely cleared up my dry scalp flakes. YAY! Every time I think about trying something else, I just think about how terrible it is to have flakes on my shoulders and I stick with what works.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I went through about 4 bottles of this and got very tired of it and am no longer using it. It looks very hydrating, but it didn't seem to moisturize my hair very well and it felt dry and I got very tired of the overly perfumed smell after a while. I'm now using TRESemme Vit. E Moisture Rich shampoo & conditioner and I love it, it's the best ever!!!

on 7/16/2005 11:05:00 PM

Great conditioner right now for the summer. Especially when swimming in chlorine or salt water and being in the sun. Softens the hair beautifully and instantly. Love the shine and smell. Would probably go for something lighter for the winter months. Would definately purchase again!

I'm not sure why but I went back to this long after I had tried it when it initially came out with only short-term results. I have never found an outstanding Dove product so I don't understand all the hype. This is a mediocre conditioner. It moisturizes a bit but mostly just near the roots. It does nothing to repair or moisturize your tips.
Didn't keep my hair clean long enough. Less than 24hrs later, probably about 8hrs later my hair felt oily again and that's the main reason why I switched again. Smell is neither amazing or horrible. The smaller bottle of this is too small and runs out fast and alot of product ends up being wasted because its difficult to get it out when it's not full. The big pump is a lot easier to use and allows you to use a consistant amount. Not ideal for travelling though. I tried, made a horrible mess even with the pumps locked(which are difficult to re-lock).No worries though! I found my HG conditioner (Thank God! I've spent years searching!) Am now using AUSSIE Dual Personality Root Cleanser+ Tip Mender

*For reference I have long, fine, undyed, damaged hair, oily roots and dry ends*

on 5/2/2005 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't expect I'd like this product - I bought the conditioner and matching shampoo after having used Pantene for years - my hair had become unusually dry so I felt I needed a change. I have long, wavy, colour treated dry hair and I'm loving this conditioner and shampoo - they smell delicious and leave my hair light and soft. Very good indeed.