November 22, 2014 | 1700 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Lift Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by marmalade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Likely will purchase again.

Pros:
application type - from tube - sanitary
buildable covereage
the slight tightening action (I think that's what is happening) is good for my undereye area

Cons:
buildable coverage (can be a con too) Some days I need a touch of my Stila concealer to feel ok about it. Not always but some days I do need that bit extra.

Overall I'm happy with it but still on the hunt for a better concealer for my aging, more dry than not skin with genetically predisposed undereye circles.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The SA at Sephora talked me into buying this. It was horrible on me - did not cover well at all and was quite drying. The worst part of it though was how badly it settled into fine lines (and I barely have any). I have never looked so old. Thank goodness I was able to take this back for a refund.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not much coverage and a little drying. Back to erase paste.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by baronesszara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow the reviews here are so varied. This is clearly great for some people's skin. Not my dry, sensitive skin though.
It sits very badly in fine lines under the eye & doesn't have enough coverage for anywhere else on the face. It shows me where my skin is flakey, when I could not see the flakes without it! It also sits in my pores. again they are not really visible without it. Perhaps a primer would help, but I want a product that doesn't require another product in order to work.
I love MUFE, but their foundations don't suit me either. HD nor Liquid Lift works well. Both and this concealer dry out and/or high-light any dry patches. Not a good thing at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 1:11:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

MUFE Lift Concealer is a lovely liquid concealer. It has buildable medium coverage.. and you can build it to a pretty full coverage. If you don't need a heavy coverage you can definately use a sponge applicator and apply a thin layer. It's not cakey at all. My perfect color match is #3. For reference I am a MAC NC40 skin tone. I think it compares almost exactly to Lancome Effacernes because it has a brightening effect and almost the same consistency. Its seems to lighten up my under eyes like Effacernes does.. and the consistency is very dewy and and creamy. It has a peach hue to it so it conceals purple tones under my eyes very well. I like to apply it with a concealer brush for a fuller coverage or a flat foundation brush. It does not crease or leave my under eyes dry and it is super blendable. It is .5 oz for $22. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnie

Wow! I just remembered I used this like 5 years ago and bought it a few times! AWESOME!!! but sooo expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by buff45

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this concealer. There is something about my skin... every other product I've tried causes my mascara/shadow/etc for smudge down, like a raccoon... but not MUFE! Not only that, but my 45 year old eyes really benefit from the tightening effects of this stuff - I am completely shocked by some of the reviews here - this is one of the very few make up products I have ever totally RAVED about.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

There is no MUFE in he UK so i went a litle bit wild at the MUFE counter in poland and got this, the HD foundation, primer, and eye pencil and F and B foundation too. I have heard SO many raves for this concealer from so many celebs and make up artists, on you tube where u can watch Kim K having her make up done they always use this on her or MAC, but all rave about this lift concealer so much. Anyway im around nc35--37 right now and bought shade 3 which is fine but i also didnt see any 'lift' as such and it was soooo sheer! It didnt cover anything BB corrector is so much better as is dior's hydrating concealer. I am very disappointed. I have ''average'' dark circles and this did nothing. At all. Im very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought at after reading all the great reviews. This concealer did not do anything for me - it did not cover my dark cirlces. It is very sheer. It went back for a refund!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sel21

Terrible coverge and creased under my eyes (im 26)