October 25, 2014 | 926 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My entire family uses the Dove line, especially my little brother and mother who can only used the unscented Dove. Everything else causes eczema for them. However, I outgrew my eczema and still use Dove. It beats out high-end bars for me - even Lush.

There are a bunch of scents, and you can't go wrong with any of Dove's products. (They even have a men's line!) My partner and I both use Dove, and we both love it. He doesn't even like using anything else.

Compared to Dial or store brand soaps, Dove may be considered pricey, but it's a bargain for those who tend to splurge a tad more on their body care items. I don't see myself using anything but Dove, though I don't recommend it on the face, as it causes white heads. It's moisturizing, cleansing, smells great, and there is a scent for everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Jorid

Even though the Dove soap bar is super cheap and you can get it everywhere, it is not a standard household product for me. Although you can use it all over your body and even your face, it dries my dry facial skin and reveals dehydrated patches. To me it's OK to use on my body and hands, but on the face only in emegencies. Because of the soft concistensy of the soap, it should not stay in the shower because it desintegrates quickly.

I have to retract some lippies because this product claims to be moisturizing, as it isn't at all on my skin. The soap has a pleasant scent, though, that I assume many will find comfortable and associate with cleanliness.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Dove Beauty bar is a very mild cleanser that nourishes the skin as it cleans deep down. It also can reduce signs of aging. This product is designed for any skin type, try it out! I love it personally.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG Body&Face Soap. I always go back to this. It really helps with my facial and body acne. I don't need a moisturizer after using this. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by XOXOamazingrace

This bar makes me feel squeaky clean, but still moisturized. It's the perfect balance! I also love the smell! It's just.... fresh!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for as long as I can remember. My used the baby dove and me and my brother when we. Were little and we have always had dove bars around its great, simple, cheap, and a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I just adore this stuff. It's still soap, so it's a touch drying to use on the face. But I at least feel like it's getting my face clean. And at least I can still use a moisturizer afterward, which I do anyway with any cleanser. The smell is so nice and clean, and my skin feels great afterward. Love this stuff. It's a classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I usually use body wash but I like to have this basic staple around. It's great to have in a travel bag because it is a multitasker! I use it on my face, body, as a shave lotion and it is so good you can skip moisturizer in a pinch. The scent is great but it comes in an unscented sensitive formula. Dirt cheap for a product that does so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lolliepoppies

I really love this soap. It's so mild even on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I use this for body cleansing, shaving, and washing my hair. For #1, it gets me clean without stripping. For #2, it allows a close shave without irritation or nicks when used with a Gillette Venus razor. For #3, it's the perfect thing for my hair (so dense and thick that most anything moisturizing enough to smooth the outer layers makes my scalp break out). With this? No scalp irritation or breakouts; no greasy hair or tons of static; and I only have to use conditioner every other day. It's just right for my hair and scalp. I even get compliments on how shiny my hair is. Of course, it makes my hair smell clean, feminine and lovely. I really wish I'd tried this sooner!