December 22, 2014 | 1137 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this on a whim -- now I won't be without it. I comb through before, and then just after applying mascara (while it's still wet) and I'm set! I've been able to use up a few otherwise clumpy tubes of mascara that I would have thrown out otherwise. Explaining what it was doing in my carry on to flight security was a little dicey, but otherwise this has been perfect! Huge difference from those stupid plastic ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wouldn't you agree that about 8 out 10 mascaras are clumpy?? You could apply Tammy Faye Bakker mascara and swipe THIS eyelash comb through your lashes afterwards and have the best damn eyelashes on the block!

Any mascara in the world is trouble free to apply if you are in possession of this eyelash comb.
The only trick is to comb through your lashes immediately after applying mascara (before it dries). All clumps disappear and lashes are beautifully defined.
The metal teeth are quite sharp though, so take extra care while using this baby.
This comb puts all those silly plastic eyelash combs to SHAME!!
*Side note: If you are looking for this at your local drug store, it is not white like in the above picture. The one I just bought is black, although if you find the white one and the teeth are metal, it is probably the same high quality instrument.
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lash comb is deadly! beware of stabbing or scratching your eye or even lash line out. Aside from that, this lash comb is really effective at getting those annoying mascara clumps out giving your lash a really nice look. i like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by AnnHo

People complain about this mascara and that mascara clumping up, but I never have a problem with ANY mascara because this eyelash comb separates all of my lashes. Be careful though, since the teeth on the comb are very fine and sharp, if you accidentally hit your eye, it hurts!

I'm on my second eyelash comb already. The handle to my first one broke and the teeth come out after awhile, but you can just push them back in on a hard, flat surface (I use a glass table). I highly recommend this for beautiful eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great eyelash comb for all you mascara lovers out there. This helps to separate and remove any clumping with ease, leaving lashes beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ThatIsNOTHerShade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

How did I not have one of these suckers before?

It effectively solves the problem of spidery eyelashes, introducing a world of separation! I've had mine a year or so now--seems sturdy enough to me (after a multitude of washings). This is a great product!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this produkt. I bought this in London 4 months ago and used it ever since. I will certanily buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by LucyFaye

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally something I didnít know I needed until I got it! Iíve been enjoying it for a couple of years now and I wouldnít hesitate to replace it if I lost it.
I like to run it through my lashes once BEFORE mascara to avoid clumps and then once after applying the mascara to remove clumps. It is very sharp so I like to point it away from my eye by using it behind my lashes and combing upwards as if I were curling my lashes with a spoolie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Great for separating. Love how the little cover flips over to protect it.

CONS: Be careful. It's sharp. I find it can comb out my lashes too well, if that makes sense (I am not a fan of a natural look, though.). (see alternates)

ALTERNATES: Different mascaras respond differently to different separating tools. For example, some mascaras seem to like using a brush-type, like Shiseido Mascara Brush #8, or even a disposable mascara wand (can buy in bulk on amazon.) Others really do better with a comb-type, like the little comb on the end of Maybelline's Define-A-Brow brow pencil. (Yes, I buy the pencil, just for the perfect little comb.) I also love the comb that comes with the Trim brand's "Mustache/Beard Scissors & Comb" set in their Specialtycare line. (Found at Walmart. And yes, I buy the set just for the comb, but it's inexpensive.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does a better job de-clumping mascara on the lashes than any other comb I've used. The only downfall is that it can be difficult to clean mascara from in between the prongs.