OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

great colour( a deep cool toned red!), great texture, great pay-off (2 coats and you're ready to go!) it's the best choice for super-duper glossy nails lovers!!!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour. I keep coming back to it even after trying so many of the other colours. I love it for toe nails for winter and for classy evenings out. OPI has great products.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really love this nailpolish! I wore it almost every day in the fall-winter months. Kinda sad I can't wear it now that its spring, but I'm excited to wear this colour again in the fall. Such a pretty deep red !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

The absolute best red OPI out there for fair skin. It is THE red nail polish for brown-neutral lovers. My absolute favorite.

This is a deep blood red on me, I have to be very careful with reds, if there is a hint of orange/brown just doesn't work. I love this red will wear it for summer also.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this polish, application is amazing, I really love the large brush. Takes two coats to be perfect but the color is great. Would definitely repurchase

Great, great deep red. Very fair with neutral-ish undertones (neither really pink nor yellow), this works very well without looking overly goth or seductive. Good application, excellent color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I never thought I could wear red nail polish - they usually look cheap on me. I am fair with yellow undertones and many blue based reds clash. This one seems to have just enough warmth that it works. It is a classic, deep red. Looks good on both fingers and toes, but requires high maintenance!

One of my favorite OPI colors! Love, love, love this. It is a dark red with no shimmer. It is sexy and classy. I canít stop staring at my nails whenever I am wearing this.

Love this on my toes but not my fingers. Looks totally hot when wearing black heels.

Top Rated OPI Products