OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 2/21/2010 7:46:00 PM

This is a deep blood red on me, I have to be very careful with reds, if there is a hint of orange/brown just doesn't work. I love this red will wear it for summer also.

on 2/10/2010 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this polish, application is amazing, I really love the large brush. Takes two coats to be perfect but the color is great. Would definitely repurchase

Great, great deep red. Very fair with neutral-ish undertones (neither really pink nor yellow), this works very well without looking overly goth or seductive. Good application, excellent color.

on 2/8/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I never thought I could wear red nail polish - they usually look cheap on me. I am fair with yellow undertones and many blue based reds clash. This one seems to have just enough warmth that it works. It is a classic, deep red. Looks good on both fingers and toes, but requires high maintenance!

on 1/28/2010 1:43:00 PM

One of my favorite OPI colors! Love, love, love this. It is a dark red with no shimmer. It is sexy and classy. I canít stop staring at my nails whenever I am wearing this.

on 1/22/2010 2:30:00 AM

Love this on my toes but not my fingers. Looks totally hot when wearing black heels.

on 1/19/2010 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been wearing this non-stop on my toes all year. A quintessential red nail polish that looks amazing on tanned or pale toes. I've layered it on for a darker red and have also used it as a base for other reds to achieve great looks. The first application out of the bottle was a much brighter red than I liked...every application after that has been better. will repurchase.

on 10/20/2009 6:26:00 PM

This is one hellova sexy shade. I can't seem to get enough of this shade. And what is lovely about it, is that is seems to change with the lighting...It looks different at different times of the day. I love this color!!

Buy it!

on 10/10/2009 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

All I have to say is this is my most favorite red shade...period! I have been using this shade since before they changed over to the large brush. This is perfect for any occasion, OPI colors are long-lasting, and I can't even tell you how many bottles I've gone through. It has to be at least a dozen...no joke! I LOVE this color. I am definitely a life-long user of this shade.

on 9/7/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This red is really perfect! I think I really don't need any other than this one and I will definitely buy it again!
It's really the most beautiful red nail polish I've ever seen and I have quite many of them. :)))
It's deep sexy red color. Perfect for day, night, summer, winter, whatever! :)

Popular Polishes