August 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, this isn't the best mascara on the market, but it's not the worst. It was one of the first I've used and my mother swears by this, so I gave it a try. According to my mom, it was very popular back in the day, but with all these great mascaras out now, I'd suggest skipping this one. It's decent for what it's worth and I don't want to bomb it totally. All it does is make your lashes look black, with no lengthening, volume, or curl benefits.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

I used to use this when I first was wearing makeup because it was cheap and I fell for the "Favorite mascara of makeup artists gimic" but it went horribly wrong. I really like the cute green and pink packaging, that is about the only positive thing I can say about this product, and that the waterproof version will stay on through pool and band camp. It is really sticky, it makes me look like I have 5 giant eyelashes from all the clumping, it does not give any volume, it runs, it does not lengthen, it bascially is like putting liquid eyeliner on your eyelashes. Spend a few more dollars and get a good drugstore mascara such as Lashblast, Full n Soft, Falsies, Colossal, Illegal Length...even the dollar ones from ELF and NYC are better. Stay away from this mascara. It stinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by redcherry32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great lash is hands down one of the best mascara i really love the blackest black because is really black unlike others who really show up gray.i have tried 30 dollars mascara and i always come back to greatlash a true classic

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cjMadamFresa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this blue-black mascara it matches my blue-black hair. i use several layers of mascara without letting the coats dry. my lashes look amazing afterward!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by AhyKayGee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best mascaras i have ever used. I have used this almost everyday for years and still love it. I think the pink and green packaging is really cute and the rectangular design is nice because it wont roll off the table. Right now I have the never version in blackest black that says lots of lashes with a heart. The applicator is pink and plastic at one end. I prefer this type over the brush like applicators because i feel they clump less. It is very skinny which makes it really nice fort inner corners and bottom lashes. It gradually gets wider to the other end,this really helps extend the outer lashes. This formula lasts for days if I don't wash it off. I really doubt ill find another mascara I like a smuch as this one

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Vampvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this mascara is weird.. When I first pruchased this at age 11 i thought it was the worst mascara in history! it smudged liek crazy and clumped my lashes together. Was very runny and wet. Took forever to dry. Once water hits your lashes,,the mascara will run right off your face. gross. but later on around 16 I bought it again the original and yhr greatlash BIG. The great lash BIG is waay better the brush makes your lashes look hudge and perfect. SO buy that version as for the original it is not worth the hype its cheap crap!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It takes me absolutely forever to go through a mascara and I'm almost out, so i thought I'd look up my mascara on this website to see some reviews of it. According to someone below me they have just changed the brush, so this review may change but here are my thoughts.

Pros : It covers your lashes easily and evenly.
You just need one coat to make a fantastic difference.
The applicator (or the old one apparently) applies evenly and is easy to use.
Is an amazing shade of black.

Cons: if can be clumpy if you decide to apply two coats.
Hard for me to apply on bottom lashes evenly (this is cause I have very spread apart bottom lashes so the mascara clumps on it)

I'd like to experiment with other mascaras and hopefully find one more suitable for my needs.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good Heavens, what have they done? This was never the greatest mascara but it was a reliable one for me, easy to put on and easy to take off. I don't wear mascara daily so a tube will last me awhile. However, it was time to get a fresh one and I picked one up today at the drugstore. They have changed the brush. It is a little pink plastic one with hard spikes on it. Naturally, I poked myself in the eye straight off. I don't think this brush is putting much mascara on my lashes. It is a horrible brush. I am so disappointed. It is true that I could see that the brush was different before I bought the mascara but I figured it must be an improvement. Not so. I tried to find the soft and full one but no where to be seen. I wonder if it has been discontinued. The display was huge and there was no spot where it could have been. My eye hurts, I have a mascara I am afraid of using again. Good thing I did not throw out the old one yet. I wonder if any one else has had this experience with the new wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Lihilovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the first mascara i have ever owned, and i got two of them, waterproof and regular one, and theres a hugeee different between them.
the regular one is pretty good, all you need to do is layer it and you'll get a great results, but let me tell you something about the waterproof one, well its not waterproof.
once you get in the water it starts to stick togther and make you look terrible, and it will flake and , ew just dont get the waterproof one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Evelynlucille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super wet and smeary, I liked the applicator, and I liked that it's never really changed. But it is what it is, and it's just not for me.