February 1, 2015 | 1169 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Now, it doesn't do anything magical or wondrous for the skin...it's not a miracle product, but it is a nice, relaxing treat for your face. I find it to be quite moisturizing, which is a nice change from all my other masks that tend to be drying. Also I like the smell; kind of reminds me of my mom's oatmeal cookies. I like to put it on and just soak in the tub until it's time to rinse it off. I'd buy it again, just because I enjoy the feel and the smell....very spa-like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 4:55:00 PM More reviews by misskhan

Ahhhh...after so many good reviews and raves about this one, I finally went and brought this baby tub home, quite cheap than other masks in the market.

what A smell....mixed feelings about the smell though,pleasant and weird at the same time.

Apply a thin layer covering the whole face and/or neck after cleansing or atleast washing your face with warm water.

It does sting a bit but it's not too much.

I keep it on for 15 minutes and it doesn't dry (the best part) and before washing i gently massage it and then finally rinse.

Now....it's NO miracle, doesn't clean the pores THAT much but definitely leaves the skin soft and fresh.

Would definitely buy again :)

Very nice mask to use during winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2007 8:55:00 AM More reviews by twinlight

I have never used a better product on my problematic skin, this one is all in one, it takes care of the sensitivity, dullness and even acnes, leaving me a face looks several years younger.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Ronbong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mask and I have VERY OILY SKIN (maybe because it has clay). Great to use during winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2007 11:10:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrr

I bought this after reading the mostly-rave reviews here. The first time I opened it, I was blown away by the nasty and weird smell. I tried to get past it and used the stuff for 3 times, but it was like, eh. It doesn't exfoliate AT ALL because the gunk is too soggy, and it left a slippery feel on my face that I tried to pass off as moisturization, but it got itchy.

Everyone seems to dote on the smell, but ultimately I gave this away BECAUSE of it. The smell literally made me sick for 24 hours everytime I used it. I had killer migraines and felt nauseous, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I actually took aspirin and had to lie down. This is extremely strange, because I never had a physical reaction to a fragrance before. Car and factory fumes have made me feel better. So, zero lippies if I could.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by fulanzuqaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this n use it quite sometime ago. Wad i rem was it works 3/5 for mi for its purpose. one thg is the scent! yes it has a nice on one side, and annoying on the other. thus dun think i'll buy it agn coz i dun like e smell of it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for years - maybe since i was 15. It has a great calming effect on my problematic skin. Its never harsh or drying. My skin glows after using it, i feel it gives my skin a great 'clear out'. TIP: when washing off i use a face cloth dipped in warm water and wipe off - then rinse - hey presto! lovley glowy clear skin. A great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by chenhong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scrub mask. It cleans my normal skin gently and my T -zone is much better after using it only once! And my face did look brighten up after I rinsed the mask.I believe it will keep improving my face. p.s. it smells fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by shihyin

This is my first deep cleaning mask. I have been doing some research, hoping to find something gentle for my dry skin. And I like this one! There is a little burning sensation around my nose and cheeks when using it. But it's where the pores are, so I think it's just cleaning them up. Yes, whiteheads are coming out afterwards! It's much easier to clean them up after using this. The smell is great, and it's not pricey. Skin feels soft and clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by twiaanng2

Burned my skin! And it smells so strongly. I don't think it exfoliates at all. But it did seem a lit bit moisturizing. However since it really hurt my face, theres no way I'll ever use this again.