April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2007 3:00:00 PM More reviews by fulanzuqaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this n use it quite sometime ago. Wad i rem was it works 3/5 for mi for its purpose. one thg is the scent! yes it has a nice on one side, and annoying on the other. thus dun think i'll buy it agn coz i dun like e smell of it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2007 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for years - maybe since i was 15. It has a great calming effect on my problematic skin. Its never harsh or drying. My skin glows after using it, i feel it gives my skin a great 'clear out'. TIP: when washing off i use a face cloth dipped in warm water and wipe off - then rinse - hey presto! lovley glowy clear skin. A great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by chenhong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scrub mask. It cleans my normal skin gently and my T -zone is much better after using it only once! And my face did look brighten up after I rinsed the mask.I believe it will keep improving my face. p.s. it smells fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by shihyin

This is my first deep cleaning mask. I have been doing some research, hoping to find something gentle for my dry skin. And I like this one! There is a little burning sensation around my nose and cheeks when using it. But it's where the pores are, so I think it's just cleaning them up. Yes, whiteheads are coming out afterwards! It's much easier to clean them up after using this. The smell is great, and it's not pricey. Skin feels soft and clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2007 2:18:00 PM More reviews by twiaanng2

Burned my skin! And it smells so strongly. I don't think it exfoliates at all. But it did seem a lit bit moisturizing. However since it really hurt my face, theres no way I'll ever use this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

I used to use this in the winter months only, and use the blue corn scrub in summer! but after this past winter.. my skin has turned from a really oily skin to oil combo skin (I guess that's the thing when turning into mid 20s?). I luv the scent like all other reviewers , and so does my dog! He just wanna lick it all off my face whenever I have this mask on my face. It cleanses (although not as thoroughly clean as blue corn), moisturizes (really well)! The scrub part doesn't really work.. I'm relying on another scrub for that. Esp my forehead and nose build up dead skin pretty fast, and this gentle scrub won't do it. but yeah~ definetly a recommended product for everyone! from oily to dry skin. And the price is great too! =D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Pekwantheng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it sucks up the dirt on my skin in the most gentle and nature way

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Geitungen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product after recommandation from Body Shop. At first I bought the Blue Corn Scrub Mask, but this was too "hard" for me. It made my skin burn, and although it really worked, the burning when I first put it on was not worth it.
Anyway, I bought Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask, and I really like it. I use it 2 times a week, and my skin is soft and clean. Will buy again. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The smell of this is what made me buy it. The smell is a divine oatmeal kind of really clean smell. My feels nice after using this. I really love it. Would re-purchase. I love the Body Shop!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lilpritch04

I really love this product during the winter months in MN. I have oily/combination skin, but in the deep freeze of January and February my skin gets flaky and oily if not properly cared for. This mask helps to calm and moisturize my face. I like to use it while I'm in the shower and let it stay on my face during that entire time--I think the package says to leave it on for 15 minutes, but I don't often have that kind of time, so the 3-5 minutes in the shower has been perfect for my skin. I use it about once or twice a week in the winter months, more if necessary.