The Body Shop Honey & Oat Scrub Mask

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: Water, Oat (Avena Sativa) Bran, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Kaolin, Honey, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sodium Lactate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Phenoxyethanol, Hectorite, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Saccharide Isomerate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Caramel.

on 5/4/2008 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Whenever I'm in the mood to give myself a treat, I smooth on this luxuriously scented mask. It puts me in a good mood and when I rinse it off, my skin is glowy and smooth. Luv this product!

on 4/11/2008 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it when I feel like I want to pamper myself. It smells very nice and it makes my skin glow, it's great.

on 2/13/2008 6:48:00 PM

I love this mask! I use it as a "pick me up" when I feel like pampering myself. It may not be a miracle mask but it really makes me glowy afterwards! It smells good too. I also find it a great save when I feel ashy and nasty after a night of drinking or being sick. Not that expensive and it lasts a really long time. I only wish it did actually dry because I have to be careful when I am lying down with it on/touching my face for obvious reasons.

on 2/12/2008 8:03:00 PM

This masque is wonderful! It cleanses, exfloiates and moisturizes all in one! In just one use I could feel and SEE a difference! It's so gentle, but just as effective as other harsh, high end masques. I LOVE the smell, it's earthy and true to its honey and oat ingredients, sweet and soft. I agree with the concern regarding sanitary application, it should come with a little spatula or something, BUT, all you have to do is ask your Body Shop store for a few mini spatulas and they'll be happy to assist!

i love this mask!!! it really makes my skin feels smooth after using it :) but one thing is that i cant stand the smell...

on 12/13/2007 4:00:00 AM

The number one thing that I love about this product is the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin. It's really nice for someone who has dry skin like myself and definitely very luxurious for the winter time. The smell is awesome and weird all at the same time but it's not offensive or intolerable. If you're worried about the smell, just take a sniff at the tester and see if you like it. It's about 15bucks which is cheaper than high end masks but it's not drug store cheap either. I had to take off a lippie b/c I hate the packaging. It's super unhygienic to have to put my fingers in there every time I want to use the mask; I'd much prefer it to be in a tube format.

on 12/7/2007 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Now, it doesn't do anything magical or wondrous for the skin...it's not a miracle product, but it is a nice, relaxing treat for your face. I find it to be quite moisturizing, which is a nice change from all my other masks that tend to be drying. Also I like the smell; kind of reminds me of my mom's oatmeal cookies. I like to put it on and just soak in the tub until it's time to rinse it off. I'd buy it again, just because I enjoy the feel and the smell....very spa-like.

on 11/5/2007 4:55:00 PM

Ahhhh...after so many good reviews and raves about this one, I finally went and brought this baby tub home, quite cheap than other masks in the market.

what A smell....mixed feelings about the smell though,pleasant and weird at the same time.

Apply a thin layer covering the whole face and/or neck after cleansing or atleast washing your face with warm water.

It does sting a bit but it's not too much.

I keep it on for 15 minutes and it doesn't dry (the best part) and before washing i gently massage it and then finally rinse.

Now....it's NO miracle, doesn't clean the pores THAT much but definitely leaves the skin soft and fresh.

Would definitely buy again :)

Very nice mask to use during winter.

on 10/5/2007 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have never used a better product on my problematic skin, this one is all in one, it takes care of the sensitivity, dullness and even acnes, leaving me a face looks several years younger.

on 9/23/2007 10:25:00 AM

I love this mask and I have VERY OILY SKIN (maybe because it has clay). Great to use during winter.

Popular Masks