September 23, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - X eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

$15 is the most I will spend on a single e/s - UD makes great ones at that price so I always know I'm getting something good that I will use a lot. UD X is no exception. It's a gorgeous shimmery peach with gold and coral iridescence and can look natural or fun, depending on what it's paired with. I love this new find!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jljaabbate

I love love love this color! It's gorgeous. I use it all the time as an allover color for my eye lids. I have blue eyes and this color really is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by puddingpaws

This eyeshadow is so awesome. I often use it as a lid color with some of my darker colors, and a highlight shade. Sometimes I just wear it alone with some eyeliner. Either way I always get compliments on this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 8:03:00 PM More reviews by vivarin

This beautifully sophisticated gold rose/peach is great in combination with almost any color it's layered or combined with. I often use it to add an extra dimension to my eyeshadow. And it's sheer enough to wear alone. I love the fact that I have so many options with this eyeshadow, which makes it worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What an AMAZING color. The texture is amazing and the color is GORGEOUS. God I love this color <333333333333333

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2006 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Babyseita

This is definitely one of my HG eyeshadows. It brightens my eyes and adds a nice shimmer without looking adolescent. Almost everytime I wear this I get a compliment. My one friend always says it looks like sherbert. I really do hate MAC eyeshadow and I only use Urban Decay eyeshadows - they are the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2005 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mpickens

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love to use this as a wash, or as a highlighter. It is a gold, with a bit of peach feel in it. I like to mix it with a darker color, like twice baked, or roach. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by strawberieseed

This is probably the most gorgeous iridescent shadow Ive ever used. Its like a metallic-peach shimmer with gold iridescence. It doesnt creas and goes on very smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 10:58:00 PM More reviews by BookishBlondesUnite

Like the previous reviewer(s), I think this is a good purchase for brown-eyed girls....a sexy highlighter to wear with your deeper shades. Very eye-catching. It says more 'summer' to me, but I'll probably wear it through winter anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Krazybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay describes X as ‘duotone gold with a sheer rose tint’. Doesn't that sound loverly! X might just provide the goddess lids of my dreams I thought. It made a nice highlighter but I expected more versatility from X. I previously thought this e/s didn't work for me but I've since been repeatedly complimented by DH when I wear this on its lonesome with tons of black mascara. I'm now thankful that I held on to a small bit of X in a palette as it really brightens the eye. MAC Say Yeah is very similar (sadly, limited edition). I did one eye in X and one in Say Yeah and I found Say Yeah to be peachier and a tad bit more wearable and less gold than UD X. My skintone is NC25 leaning neutral, and I have brown hair and dark brown eyes.