Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 3/3/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have the "cils booster XL" but i'm not sure if there's a difference... anyways this a wonderful product. a mascara primer is a definite must since it makes such a difference to your lashes. this is my first mascara primer and i've seen a difference! it lengthens and helps hold the curl. i use this with my favorite mascara, hypnose drama, and the two give me wonderful long voluminous lashes!

on 2/26/2012 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried this is the sample size and liked it enough to purchase the full size. It does what it claims to do. I have used it with several different mascaras and it works great with almost all of them. The only one I have mascara I have had clump up when using this primer is dior extase. I would repurchase.

on 2/6/2012 10:47:00 PM

Since i already have a dark lashes I rarely use mascara but recently i felt inclined in doing so.. I got this as gwp and I was totally shocked! This really make my eye pop! by making my lashes 10x darker and fuller. I am hooked! Its almost as if it catches every last bit of mascara I use and keep it on my lashes.

on 2/3/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

WOW! THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Totally worth the price and user friendly to boot. I have soooo many mascaras that I've bought trying for long, full lashes and now I find the miracle working elixir that does this with the mascaras that I have. Just got it today from Sephora and I am one happy camper. will report back in a few days for an update. Reporting back like a long time later lol, I don't wear mascara every day so this is for the days that I do. This primer is an HG for me. I am astounded by how long my lashes get using this stuff, I don't mean spider, cakey lashes either. just long enough but I am interested in non clumpy volume and no racoon eyes. I still love this stuff. I put it on fanning my lashes out and apply mascara while it is still wet. I will definitely purchase this again maybe buying two so I can have a backup. Very pleased with Cils Booster!

on 1/25/2012 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I can instantly tell a difference in the curl and length of my lashes when I use this paired with my favorite mascara. If you want more volume and more curl, I highly recommend it. :)

on 1/19/2012 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One of my favourite products. I had just spent about $20 on Clinique's High Definition - but I didnt like how wet the formula was and it wasn't thickening enough for me. I had a sample of this so I paired the two and my lashes looked great! I also like this with Lancome Definicils and sometimes if I really want to look amazing I will pair it with Hypnose. For my lower lashes I use this and then coat with Blinc Mascara. The other great thing about this is that it will make even a drugstore brand look way better too. I'm buying this product forever.

on 12/23/2011 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If youre planning to buy any Lancome mascara don't bother unless you pick up this amazing booster as well. I was never a fan of Lancome's mascaras after a horrible experience with their famous Defincils. I gave Hypnose a try and liked it but not loved it. I got the Cils Booster and couldn't believe the amazing results. I wish somehow Lancome would automatically infuse this amazing booster into their mascaras, or have each mascara come with the booster on the other end of the tube. Anyway this is a must, works like a charm and it's become a must in my mascara collection.

on 12/11/2011 12:13:00 AM

I've got the shortest lashes of anyone I know. My stepdaughter has lashes that you would pay for. Both her upper and lower lashes are ridiculously long to the "enth" degree. The other day, she asked me when did I have lash extensions put on? I smiled ear to ear because I knew this stuff had made a HUGE difference. Even da Hubby said my eyes were more beautiful than he could remember. All I had on was a tad bit of gel liner on my upper lashes, this stuff and Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. I even had the nerve to put this stuff on my non-existent bottom lashes and coat with mascara. What a difference!!! I don't care what anyone else says about this stuff, I will buy until the end of time. For me, it is the best primer I have ever used, and I have used them all. Gave up on them all and even stopped wearing mascara because nothing worked. This is my HFG!!! LOL

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

awesome product! first of all, this primer saves me from throwing away mascaras that did not work for me- it adds so much to your lashes! also, it dries invisible, as opposed to white, which means that your lashes do not look patchy or grey once you put mascara on. with good mascaras, it makes your lashes absolutely unbelievable

on 11/26/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'll start with this - I've been buying this stuff for at least two years. I rarely wear mascara without this underneath!

It makes my lashes look much longer and thicker than they actually are. People compliment me on my lashes. Sometimes I'll skip all of my makeup except for this stuff/mascara and some lip balm. It makes your eyes pop.

You really only need just a light coating of it or else your mascara will get very clumpy. Also, make sure you sweep it all the way to the tips of your lashes. Finally, do one eye at a time - meaning, put the cils booster then follow with your masacara right away, while the cils booster is still wet. Otherwise, it will dry and your mascara will get clumpy and spidery. I love this stuff. Too bad their mascara isn't that great...