April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Lipstick in Dolce Vita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

Creamy textured lipstick with a nice consistency and perfect color for my NC20 complexion, I like the feel of this on my lips. The staying power is good and I use it with and without gloss for different looks. I like Nars' lipsticks and find that they are usually worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by cassandrabecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first NARS lipstick and I wasn't a fan of it at all. It barely showed up on my lips and actually made my skin look dull. Didn't live up to the "hype" for me. I really wanted to love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ambrnazz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A really nice pink MLBB lip product for my semi-pigmented lips. This is my no-fail lipstick. Don't need a mirror to apply, I just know that it will always look flattering on me. I took 1 star off because despite its beautiful color and texture, it is not very long lasting at all. I notice that I have to frequently reapply during the day which leads to the product being used up really fast. However, the color is such a perfect deep pink that I still recommend this for all skintones. I am NC42 for reference and I love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by MrsGlamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this color because I heard it was a dupe for mac twig twig which is my favorite rosey-nude color, well it looks nothing like it. At least on me :( I do like this color. I wish it wasn't so sheer looking, and stayed on longer than 30 minutes. It feels like more of a gloss. I don't mind applying it often throughout the day, but for the price, it would've been nice to have some staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gorki

I finally found the perfect "my lips but better color" with this lipstick! Such a nice reddish but natural looking shade! Amazing feel on the lips (as usual, with Nars lipsticks). Very moisturizing, lasts well, and works well with any look. So perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by snoopy4491

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is just a great color for gals that want something natural and lip colored. Its not a nude in the sense that is beigey. It is in no way a brown. It is a lip colored lipstick that is sheer, not thick. Great color to throw in your purse as it goes with everything and feels great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This lipstick brightens up anyone's face and works on any skin tone. Even when I'm wearing minimal makeup, I put this on and can layer it as much as I want and it won't look like I'm wearing too much. It doesn't dry out your lips or feather, and I wear it over a lip balm for a slightly glossier finish. It's the perfect combination between shiny and matte, and looks polished and gives you a great pout!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by floridashoegal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this shade. A lot of times I feel a little too conscious of lipstick, but Dolce Vita is very natural looking and pretty. Even passes the rearview mirror test.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it!! It's actually the colour of my lips, only a shade darker. Bought this along with the blush. Great for daytime wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by psychdr

Having loved NARS's Orgasm blush, I was excited to try one of their lipsticks. The shade looked beautiful in the tube, but oh how I wished I would have tried it on before purchasing. The color was so sheer and barely pigmented, that it looked like I didn't have anything on my lips at all! I'm a faithful user of their blushes, but I'm going to stay away from their lipsticks from now on.